Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? 19:52 - Jun 17 with 1148 viewsncfc_chalky

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 19:55 - Jun 17 with 1129 viewsforeverhopefulDale

How about, “Not arsed either way”

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:03 - Jun 17 with 1112 viewsforeverhopefulDale

I want Halifax back in the league.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:05 - Jun 17 with 1105 viewsncfc_chalky

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 19:55 - Jun 17 by foreverhopefulDale

File under F.O.C.

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:18 - Jun 17 with 1075 viewsBartRowou

Good luck, Chalky.
If you do it, you can, of course, have the oldest league club accolade back too. Forest fans wouldn't really mind that.
I think it's an outrage that Stoke City tried to rewrite history and claim it as theirs.
Keep it in Nottinghamshire.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:26 - Jun 17 with 1019 viewsjudd

Not a fookin chance I'd be glad.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:48 - Jun 17 with 976 viewsncfc_chalky

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:18 - Jun 17 by BartRowou

Good luck, Chalky.
If you do it, you can, of course, have the oldest league club accolade back too. Forest fans wouldn't really mind that.
I think it's an outrage that Stoke City tried to rewrite history and claim it as theirs.
Keep it in Nottinghamshire.

That made me laugh Bart

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:51 - Jun 17 with 968 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 20:26 - Jun 17 by judd

Not a fookin chance I'd be glad.

I don’t actually mind cheaty much now, can’t say I care much either, but I do enjoy telling chalky to fook off.

In fairness, chalky has been here for years, took the banter as meant and kept coming back. For chalky I hope they go up!

Ps I had to vote fook off chalky, it’s tradition
[Post edited 17 Jun 2020 20:53]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 12:17 - Jun 18 with 666 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Who will be glad to see Notts back in the football league? on 19:55 - Jun 17 by foreverhopefulDale

That comes under "FOC"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024