Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend 12:30 - Jun 19 with 1614 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend 19th Jun 2020 12:28
When Ian Henderson came to Rochdale on a free transfer in February of 2013, few could have envisaged just how big an impact he would go on to have at the club. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 13:10 - Jun 19 with 1484 viewsDaleyBrent

This is fantastic. Nearly brought a tear to the eye.

Those 3 seasons where we had genuine hope and dreams of a shot at the championship. The great escapes under KH & BBM, the incredible cup adventures we've been on all have one thing in common; Ian Henderson.

His loyalty and commitment to our amazing football club has been truly astounding and he owes us absolutely nothing and I hope he gets the right move for him and his family.

Thank you Hendo - you will forever be a Dale Legend.

Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 13:17 - Jun 19 with 1420 viewsspringfieldparka

Superb valediction !

Agree with every word .
Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 13:35 - Jun 19 with 1359 viewssurb_dale

Great write-up that!

Real shame there's no chance of a proper farewell.
Hendo owes us nothing and leaves with so many great memories and deserved legend status.

Be great if someone could put together a Hendo goals compilation.
Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 13:47 - Jun 19 with 1309 viewsTalkingSutty

Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 13:10 - Jun 19 by DaleyBrent

This is fantastic. Nearly brought a tear to the eye.

Those 3 seasons where we had genuine hope and dreams of a shot at the championship. The great escapes under KH & BBM, the incredible cup adventures we've been on all have one thing in common; Ian Henderson.

His loyalty and commitment to our amazing football club has been truly astounding and he owes us absolutely nothing and I hope he gets the right move for him and his family.

Thank you Hendo - you will forever be a Dale Legend.

Great words. He's been fantastic for the Club. He had a petulant side that let him and the team down for a while, but fortunately he eliminated it from his game and became even better for it. I hope he gets himself a bumper last contract, he deserves it.
Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 13:55 - Jun 19 with 1249 viewsaleanddale

Hendo has been awesome and i hope he reads these best wishes.

My favorite player since Gary Jones.

Legend status and will get a good reception if he ever returns from the majority of fans i am sure.

Thank you Hendo.... The Leeds goal stays with me forever!
Saying farewell to a Rochdale legend on 14:22 - Jun 19 with 1156 viewsDaleiLama

Fitting tribute to a legend.

Going to take a while to get used to a forward line lacking no. 40. Not to mention the number of times he fell back into defence to help out when needed. His energy alone will be missed. His goals will live long in the memory.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024