Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. 20:02 - Jun 20 with 4202 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Before we hammer the board (and they deserve it for many things) just take a moment and think this through. I have put this on a separate thread so as not to interrupt the Facebook one.

Before fitz rightly corrected minney, it was claimed Hendo had not been offered a contract, which the tool eventually corrected. So where did he get that info?

1 A Club Employee - possible but highly unlikely, nothing to gain financially and more likely to have appeared on here via a new account. We can probably discount this.

2 The CEO/Board Member - a lot more possible, it hits social media, and forces Hendo to sign as if he does not he is being released, maybe last gasp attempt to force his hand. The issue with this that makes it so unlikely is how factually incorrect the tweet was, had it been us trying to get him to sign it would have been “Despite long retracted negotiations, Ian Henderson looks set to leave Rochdale as he has rejected a new deal”

3 Hendo, a friend or family or an AGENT!

Here is where I am almost certain the leak came from, it has no negative side for Hendo.

It causes fan uproar, as did the Facebook post, trying to force the club into a corner, especially as it wrongly claimed he has not been offered a deal.

It alerts other clubs he is available, no bad thing for him.

The board become aware it’s common knowledge and back down to his demands.

Before we go mad at the board, think through the above, Hendo is clever, his 2 agents are savvy, he knows the power of fan pressure and his status at the club.

Everything I have seen so far makes me think Henderson and his agents are playing games, clever games but not impossible to work out if you think about it.

If he was not so successful and had not been here so long, we would be calling him for trying to hold the club to ransom. Just think about the above!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:04 - Jun 20 with 4191 viewsrochdaleriddler

Diluted

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:08 - Jun 20 with 4167 viewsTalkingSutty

You sound like a bury fan, I believe Henderson’s version of events because our Boardroom have form for treating players and fans like crap.
Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:13 - Jun 20 with 4139 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:08 - Jun 20 by TalkingSutty

You sound like a bury fan, I believe Henderson’s version of events because our Boardroom have form for treating players and fans like crap.

Believe what you like, but look at who benefits from the leak.

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:14 - Jun 20 with 4136 viewsrichfoad32

Maybe Kevin Ellison wanted to make sure there was no chance of Hendo coming back so he'd find it easier to get into the team?
Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:14 - Jun 20 with 4136 viewsrochdaleriddler

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:13 - Jun 20 by Thacks_Rabbits

Believe what you like, but look at who benefits from the leak.

No one

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:22 - Jun 20 with 4095 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:14 - Jun 20 by rochdaleriddler

No one

More point trying to strike matches on tripe than talking to you riddler.

I did laugh at the Kevin Ellison post though.

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:34 - Jun 20 with 4049 viewsborodale

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:22 - Jun 20 by Thacks_Rabbits

More point trying to strike matches on tripe than talking to you riddler.

I did laugh at the Kevin Ellison post though.

Clearly his agent or agents!! They have backed the club into a corner and are now crying wolf seen as it's backfired.. The board can only go so far in these difficult times, no time to be held to ransom. Unfortunately players and agents are going to take some convincing!!
Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:44 - Jun 20 with 4017 views100notout

Hang on.

He had 2 (TWO) agents and he complains that communication has been inconsistent!!!!

Not defending the club by the way - a phone call to the player was the very least that the club should have done done but come on .........

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 21:03 - Jun 20 with 3955 views442Dale

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 20:44 - Jun 20 by 100notout

Hang on.

He had 2 (TWO) agents and he complains that communication has been inconsistent!!!!

Not defending the club by the way - a phone call to the player was the very least that the club should have done done but come on .........

As was posted elsewhere, there’s two parts to all this: the contract situation itself and the way the player was communicated with.

Did all the other players find out by social media they were being released? Giving you exhibit B to add to the Minay tweet:

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 22:53 - Jun 20 with 3796 viewsShakerbhoy

As per my post last night which I was hammered for,it appears that all is not rosy in the Dale camp...
Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 23:13 - Jun 20 with 3768 viewsJames1980

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 22:53 - Jun 20 by Shakerbhoy

As per my post last night which I was hammered for,it appears that all is not rosy in the Dale camp...

Which is why questions are being asked now, instead of people chaining themselves to drain pipes in 4 years time, thank you for your concern.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 17:27 - Jun 22 with 3292 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 23:13 - Jun 20 by James1980

Which is why questions are being asked now, instead of people chaining themselves to drain pipes in 4 years time, thank you for your concern.

Sounds like Hendo or his agents were behind those. Shame it’s ended like this but he comes across like a petulant spoilt child who did not his way!

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 18:49 - Jun 22 with 3130 viewselectricblue

Where did the leaked Hendo release come from. on 21:03 - Jun 20 by 442Dale

As was posted elsewhere, there’s two parts to all this: the contract situation itself and the way the player was communicated with.

Did all the other players find out by social media they were being released? Giving you exhibit B to add to the Minay tweet:

that omny states he can go it does not state which form of communication what so ever.
Could be by funky pigeon for all we know....
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 18:50]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024