Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youth Team 12:47 - Jul 2 with 5288 viewsisitme

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/july/firstyearscholars/

19 players is bigger squad than usual. I suspect we will be seeing a number of them in the first team squad next season.
Youth Team on 13:45 - Jul 2 with 5189 viewsrkershaw

Lovin' the new Dale face masks as modelled by Robinson and Mialkowski...... marketing of the club's official merchandise at it's very finest! ;)
[Post edited 2 Jul 2020 13:59]
Youth Team on 14:09 - Jul 2 with 5124 viewsShun

Forgot about Peter Thomas. I’ve never seen him play but BBM must see a big future for him if he wanted to give him some exposure by being on the bench at Old Trafford.
Youth Team on 14:13 - Jul 2 with 5110 viewsisitme

Youth Team on 14:09 - Jul 2 by Shun

Forgot about Peter Thomas. I’ve never seen him play but BBM must see a big future for him if he wanted to give him some exposure by being on the bench at Old Trafford.

I was hoping that someone would be able to give a bit of insight about who was highly rated. I believe Kacper Mialkowski has represented one of Poland's age grade teams and is seen as a good prospect.
Youth Team on 14:14 - Jul 2 with 5106 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Some proper proud parents there......just hope we unearth another Luke M!
Youth Team on 14:28 - Jul 2 with 5072 viewsChaffRAFC

Youth Team on 14:13 - Jul 2 by isitme

I was hoping that someone would be able to give a bit of insight about who was highly rated. I believe Kacper Mialkowski has represented one of Poland's age grade teams and is seen as a good prospect.

Peter Thomas (clubs youngest ever 1st team player), Ethan Brierley and Kacper Mialkowski all rated very highly and made it into first team squads last season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Youth Team on 14:29 - Jul 2 with 5066 viewsrkershaw

Youth Team on 14:14 - Jul 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Some proper proud parents there......just hope we unearth another Luke M!

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/august/kacpermialkowski_poland/

........Braniewo possible twin town opportunity?? ;)
Youth Team on 15:28 - Jul 2 with 4946 viewsBromsgroveDale

Hope Brad Kelly makes it as a professional footballer. Sporting a £900 designer hoodie he will need to lol.

Formerly Bournemouth Dale

Youth Team on 19:02 - Jul 2 with 4660 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Youth Team on 15:28 - Jul 2 by BromsgroveDale

Hope Brad Kelly makes it as a professional footballer. Sporting a £900 designer hoodie he will need to lol.

More likely 20 quid off bury market!

Is Kevin Phillips lad still with the club?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

Youth Team on 20:16 - Jul 2 with 4586 viewsjonahwhereru

I am a bit old fashion when it comes to players and always prefer a good big un to a good little un. So I always look at the parents on these occasions, as a key to physical development. Without wishing to be disparaging to any of the mothers the height / build of the keeper and Peter Thomas’s parents suggests they have plenty of scope for development of strength, muscle build and height.

When I saw Luke’s dad at the Wolves signing I thought Luke might not put much more height on.
Youth Team on 20:27 - Jul 2 with 4573 viewstodmordendale

It’s hereditary Jonah. Runs in your genes
Youth Team on 20:53 - Jul 2 with 4541 viewsseasidedale

Toby Phillips was one of the 2nd year scholars released
Youth Team on 22:29 - Jul 2 with 4440 viewsNewbury_Dale

Youth Team on 20:53 - Jul 2 by seasidedale

Toby Phillips was one of the 2nd year scholars released

Who were the others ?
Youth Team on 22:53 - Jul 2 with 4401 views442Dale

Youth Team on 20:16 - Jul 2 by jonahwhereru

I am a bit old fashion when it comes to players and always prefer a good big un to a good little un. So I always look at the parents on these occasions, as a key to physical development. Without wishing to be disparaging to any of the mothers the height / build of the keeper and Peter Thomas’s parents suggests they have plenty of scope for development of strength, muscle build and height.

When I saw Luke’s dad at the Wolves signing I thought Luke might not put much more height on.

Yet Matheson has proven to be our most successful youth team graduate in terms of a transfer fee into the club and Jamie Allen was clearly a step above everyone as soon as he made the side. There are certain roles when someone might need to be a bit taller, but ability will always be the key when it comes to clubs like Dale producing players who have been right through the youth system.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Youth Team on 22:54 - Jul 2 with 4399 viewsseasidedale

Piper, Kilner, Martin, Moreland, Masabya Kisimba, and Phillips were the second year scholars released
Youth Team on 01:03 - Jul 3 with 4315 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Youth Team on 22:54 - Jul 2 by seasidedale

Piper, Kilner, Martin, Moreland, Masabya Kisimba, and Phillips were the second year scholars released

Thanks for that.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Youth Team on 11:48 - Jul 3 with 4123 viewsAllBlueDale

Ethan Brierley and Peter Thomas the ones to watch out for
Youth Team on 17:32 - Feb 28 with 2756 viewsDaleiLama

Youth Team on 11:48 - Jul 3 by AllBlueDale

Ethan Brierley and Peter Thomas the ones to watch out for

Second 5-1 outing of the season on Saturday for the young guns

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Youth Team on 18:28 - Feb 28 with 2574 viewsBlueMessiah

Youth Team on 17:32 - Feb 28 by DaleiLama

Second 5-1 outing of the season on Saturday for the young guns

Sorry, downvoted by mistake

Poll: Do I Know You?

Youth Team on 18:44 - Feb 28 with 2531 viewsDaleiLama

Youth Team on 18:28 - Feb 28 by BlueMessiah

Sorry, downvoted by mistake

N.P.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Youth Team on 21:36 - Feb 28 with 2315 viewsdingdangblue

Youth Team on 20:16 - Jul 2 by jonahwhereru

Luckily his mum's 6ft 2 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024