Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 09:25 - Jul 17 with 1857 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 17th Jul 2020 09:22
After looking back at some of their favourite players earlier on in lockdown, Chaff, Ryan and Dean now pick out their Worst Ever Dale XI. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 11:58 - Jul 17 with 1795 viewsAtThePeake

Anyone got any nominations for players we missed out?

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 13:36 - Jul 17 with 1760 viewsChaffRAFC

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 11:58 - Jul 17 by AtThePeake

Anyone got any nominations for players we missed out?

Can't believe I forgot to mention Neil Brisco.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 13:38 - Jul 17 with 1755 viewsjudd

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 13:36 - Jul 17 by ChaffRAFC

Can't believe I forgot to mention Neil Brisco.

Aaaaaah, Briscoe...
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 13:39]

Poll: What is it to be then?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 15:59 - Jul 17 with 1707 viewswelshdale

Other strikers to add Shamir Fenelon & Temitope Obadeyi... both awful loanees
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 16:03 - Jul 17 with 1703 viewsleedsdale

Kangana Lord N’Diwa
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 16:18 - Jul 17 with 1696 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 16:03 - Jul 17 by leedsdale

Kangana Lord N’Diwa

I'm refusing to accept Kangana Lord N’Diwa - he only played four minutes for us!

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 16:57 - Jul 17 with 1662 viewsSandyman

John Pender and George Donnelly
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 20:43 - Jul 17 with 1600 viewsleedsdale

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 16:18 - Jul 17 by AtThePeake

I'm refusing to accept Kangana Lord N’Diwa - he only played four minutes for us!

They were four terrible minutes
Login to get fewer ads

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 21:02 - Jul 17 with 1582 viewsboromat

For midfielders I think it was Barrows last season and we had Gareth Stoker and Jason Lydiate in the same squad (If my memory is right). I was only young but I remember turning up to a game to find out they were both starting I was devastated!! Thought Chaff may have remembered these. Maybe wiped from your memory?

If you were doing 442 formation they'd be the 2 central midfielders for me.

I know you mentioned Andy 'Bruno' Morris but it triggered a memory not sure if anyone else was there but one of the few goals I've seen him score was a friendly away at Radcliffe Borough and I think that's the only goal I've seen a professional footballer score with his arse

Edit: I should add great episode as always 👍
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 21:03]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 21:19 - Jul 17 with 1568 viewsleedsdale

Warren Goodhind would give Reece Brown a run for his money at RB
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 23:17 - Jul 17 with 1535 views442Dale

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 21:02 - Jul 17 by boromat

For midfielders I think it was Barrows last season and we had Gareth Stoker and Jason Lydiate in the same squad (If my memory is right). I was only young but I remember turning up to a game to find out they were both starting I was devastated!! Thought Chaff may have remembered these. Maybe wiped from your memory?

I know you mentioned Andy 'Bruno' Morris but it triggered a memory not sure if anyone else was there but one of the few goals I've seen him score was a friendly away at Radcliffe Borough and I think that's the only goal I've seen a professional footballer score with his arse

There was a game at Cambridge on a Tuesday night in April that season (it snowed on the way) where we had the following:

Paul Carden, a midfielder, at right back.
Dave Bayliss, a centre half, at left back.
Hill and Monington at centre half.
A midfield of Peake, Farrell, Stoker, Lydiate and Bryson.
Andy Morris up front.
We brought on Andy Barlow, a left back for the only decent midfielder, Peake, meaning that we then seven players on the pitch who were regarded as defenders, albeit one being a midfielder at full back.

Cambridge were promoted that season.

We actually played quite well and drew 1-1. Barrow should have got another season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 23:24 - Jul 17 with 1530 viewsDySporting

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 21:02 - Jul 17 by boromat

I saw Dean Coney (voted Norwich's worst ever signing) score his only goal for Norwich. Hit on the arse by a clearance which bobbled into the net. They paid £350k for the donkey as well which in 88/89 was a huge amount

[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 23:26]
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 23:33 - Jul 17 with 1517 viewsTVOS1907

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 23:24 - Jul 17 by DySporting

I saw Dean Coney (voted Norwich's worst ever signing) score his only goal for Norwich. Hit on the arse by a clearance which bobbled into the net. They paid £350k for the donkey as well which in 88/89 was a huge amount

[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 23:26]

Ironically, 'donkey' is almost an anagram of Dean Coney!

[It isn't really]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 23:51 - Jul 17 with 1496 viewsD_Alien

The last goal i saw Reg Jenkins score was with his arse, following a goalmouth scramble in a 3-2 defeat at Shrewsbury. It may have been his last ever Dale goal

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 00:32 - Jul 18 with 1477 viewsChockers1

Cracking Pod as always chaps

Interesting point - Big Pim ended up playing in the Dutch Prem for 3 years
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 13 on 10:41 - Jul 22 with 1250 viewsdale18

Brilliant listen again lads, really enjoying these pods

What a great team in my head I'm imagining this team turning up against Phoenix Bury in their first ever game and giving them a right good pasting 7-0, with Sako scoring 4!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024