Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record 14:03 - Jul 25 with 3486 viewsRAFC_1990

Throughout this pandemic I have been worried of the impact on our beloved club, no doubt its going to have hit the club hard and we are going to see the repercussions for years to come. I have felt a burning desire to help the club financially (Only a small amount) But if a number of us all did the same it could and should really help out. Im fortunate enough to be in the position to be able to do this and I understand many others would be.

However as a fan base why don't we all come together with a goal in which if reached will help the club financially and we all gain too (New shirt). I know me myself I only buy a new replica shirt now and again and I wouldn't under normal circumstances get this years as I got last years, unless I really liked it. However I am 100% going to be buying one this season and wouldn't it be brilliant if we all or as many of us as possible did the same? Its a way of giving the club £40 (Maybe £20 profit)? each and we all get something back for it.

It would be brilliant if we could really push this and break our record for shirt sales in a single season, again no idea what this actually is.

If you can afford it why not treat yourself and the kids, grandkids, whoever to a new shirt this season and really help the finances of the club.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 3274 viewsAncoats_Blue

Did the results of this get announced or is that waiting til 15/8?

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/september/retrokitvote/

If we’ve not picked E I’ll be tempted to get an away shirt
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 20:56]
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 19:43 - Jul 25 with 3224 viewsTVOS1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 19:03 - Jul 25 by Ancoats_Blue

It was always the case that the results of the away kit vote would be announced on the kit launch day.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record (n/t) on 20:54 - Jul 25 with 3153 viewsAncoats_Blue

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 19:43 - Jul 25 by TVOS1907

It was always the case that the results of the away kit vote would be announced on the kit launch day.

[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 20:57]
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:09 - Jul 25 with 3095 viewsDaleyBrent

Great positive post. Strange how such a positive post gets such a lack of responses.

I agree with this sentiment and I for one can’t wait to give our club some money when the club shop reopens next week. Purely out of principle as oppose to necessity.

Granted, this could be tough for some people but you’re 100% right in saying we should all back the club wherever possible!
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:31 - Jul 25 with 3066 viewsTVOS1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:09 - Jul 25 by DaleyBrent

Great positive post. Strange how such a positive post gets such a lack of responses.

I agree with this sentiment and I for one can’t wait to give our club some money when the club shop reopens next week. Purely out of principle as oppose to necessity.

Granted, this could be tough for some people but you’re 100% right in saying we should all back the club wherever possible!

I could be wrong, but I think the lack of responses is probably because the demographic of posters on this board won't contain lots of replica shirt buyers, as such.

I know the original post referred to the 'fanbase', but it would probably get a better response from a more youthful audience.

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:45 - Jul 25 with 3038 viewsChaffRAFC

Great original post.

Many won't be able to afford it, myself included to spend to much on shirts but I would do what I can. I don't normally buy new shirts for me anymore but would like to if I can this season. My lad usually gets at least one kit as well.

Anxiously awaiting the home kit as well as the away kits but given we have seen the away kit choices, I'd be happy with any apart from the first two options but preferably either the yellow and blue one or the green and black one would be great.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:50 - Jul 25 with 3027 views100notout

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:45 - Jul 25 by ChaffRAFC

Great original post.

Many won't be able to afford it, myself included to spend to much on shirts but I would do what I can. I don't normally buy new shirts for me anymore but would like to if I can this season. My lad usually gets at least one kit as well.

Anxiously awaiting the home kit as well as the away kits but given we have seen the away kit choices, I'd be happy with any apart from the first two options but preferably either the yellow and blue one or the green and black one would be great.

Every season ticket holder could "opt out" and then buy a replica shirt using the refund

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 10:06 - Jul 26 with 2874 viewsrochdaleriddler

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:31 - Jul 25 by TVOS1907

I could be wrong, but I think the lack of responses is probably because the demographic of posters on this board won't contain lots of replica shirt buyers, as such.

I know the original post referred to the 'fanbase', but it would probably get a better response from a more youthful audience.

Replica shirts are for slim people, and for that reason I’m out

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 12:59 - Jul 26 with 2737 viewsNigeriamark

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 19:03 - Jul 25 by Ancoats_Blue

Would the first kit really have long sleeves? I would buy that one if so, but I'm sure it is a mistake
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 13:04 - Jul 26 with 2725 viewsTVOS1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 12:59 - Jul 26 by Nigeriamark

Would the first kit really have long sleeves? I would buy that one if so, but I'm sure it is a mistake

It's not a mistake, as such, but it was the only graphic/image we could find.

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 13:06 - Jul 26 with 2715 viewsTVOS1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 22:45 - Jul 25 by ChaffRAFC

Great original post.

The first two options were the inspiration behind the 'retro' idea, especially as they are very unique, not only to Dale but to football in general.

Yellow & blue is an often underused away kit for Dale, but we've had a few yellow & black kits.

It would be nice to have something different for one season.

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 13:42 - Jul 26 with 2681 viewsisitme

Kits E and G would be good choices.
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 14:45 - Jul 26 with 2614 viewsTVOS1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 13:42 - Jul 26 by isitme

Kits E and G would be good choices.

G is a 'pick your own' option.

To be honest, with a bit of creativity and tweaking, we could have the next six seasons worth of away kits there!
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 10:58]

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 2588 viewsmikehunt

I’m in. The last shirt I bought probably had a watering can on it so about time I bought a new one.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 16:34 - Jul 26 with 2508 viewsNigeriamark

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 13:04 - Jul 26 by TVOS1907

It's not a mistake, as such, but it was the only graphic/image we could find.

Pity, I'd like a long sleeve one, like the 1907 replica one
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 16:54 - Jul 26 with 2472 viewsTVOS1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 16:34 - Jul 26 by Nigeriamark

Pity, I'd like a long sleeve one, like the 1907 replica one

They tend not to be used these days.

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 20:06 - Jul 26 with 2360 viewsrochedale

Kit D has got my vote. Be nice to win the trip to Italy as well!😁

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 21:21 - Jul 26 with 2285 viewsmikehunt

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 15:08 - Jul 26 by mikehunt

I’m in. The last shirt I bought probably had a watering can on it so about time I bought a new one.

Bloody ‘ell! Just noticed two of them have got a watering can on ..... If you want me to buy a new one don’t vote for them 😀
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 21:26]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 07:13 - Jul 27 with 2134 views1907

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 15:08 - Jul 26 by mikehunt

Me and you alike. I think this is a great idea in the current climate. Obviously not every man and his dog have a massive amount of disposable income, however there are plenty of us that could buy a COVID Dale shirt, that usually don’t, as a token gesture to the club.
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 08:23 - Jul 27 with 2098 viewsQuigley_dale

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 21:21 - Jul 26 by mikehunt

Bloody ‘ell! Just noticed two of them have got a watering can on ..... If you want me to buy a new one don’t vote for them 😀
[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 21:26]

If one of the watering can kits is chosen, maybe they could incorporate the crown oil logo onto a silhouette of an oil can?
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 09:53 - Jul 27 with 2033 viewsboromat

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 16:54 - Jul 26 by TVOS1907

They tend not to be used these days.

I remember players used to get the option and certain players had a preference over long or short sleeve. Pretty sure only one version was ever available to fans though. I've never really thought about it too much but long sleeve shirts to look better in some instances and in some ways I could imagine being more popular with fans. Definitely a bit more cover on a cold Tuesday in January 😂.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 09:56 - Jul 27 with 2029 viewsboromat

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 08:23 - Jul 27 by Quigley_dale

If one of the watering can kits is chosen, maybe they could incorporate the crown oil logo onto a silhouette of an oil can?

Great idea but unfortunately probably wouldn't happen.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 10:22 - Jul 27 with 2003 viewsMass_Debater

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 09:56 - Jul 27 by boromat

Great idea but unfortunately probably wouldn't happen.

I reckon he was joking.
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 10:24 - Jul 27 with 2002 viewsDaleyBrent

Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 07:13 - Jul 27 by 1907

Me and you alike. I think this is a great idea in the current climate. Obviously not every man and his dog have a massive amount of disposable income, however there are plenty of us that could buy a COVID Dale shirt, that usually don’t, as a token gesture to the club.

Lets do it!

#ImIn
Replica shirt - Lets smash our record on 11:13 - Jul 27 with 1956 viewsBrierls

It's a nice idea. I'd like to think fans would be more inclined to spend a bit more in the club shop to help the club with additional revenue.

I don't think we'll get close to the record, I think that was either the Nike Centenary shirt or the first Blue/Black Nike shirt the season after.

BUT (and its a big but) if the shirt design is an afterthought i.e. 2017/2018, people will simply not buy it.

I like the idea of a 'retro' away kit. I don't think you can go wrong with Kit D.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024