Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season? 18:58 - Jul 28 with 923 viewsJames1980

Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season? on 19:20 - Jul 28 with 872 viewsBrierls

Consider it, yes. But it would have to be a very strong case. Given what has happened at other clubs and us bleating about fans making it their duty to make sure we don't overspend, we'd be hard pressed to say "here's two years of income right now, don't spend it all at once".
Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season? on 21:38 - Jul 28 with 756 viewsboromat

No chance from me probably stretches me in terms of a single expenditure and the uncertainty in the world at the moment means you wouldn't know what you'd actually be getting for your money.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season? on 00:19 - Jul 29 with 675 viewsToffeemanc

No way I would consider it in the current climate.
To be honest I am fully expecting season prices to go up probably by around £50 for next season.
In the current situation with Covid, games behind closed doors at the start of the season and reduced capacity thereafter it's going to be hard to justify even getting a season ticket for next season as there will be no guarantees of what will happen during the season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season? on 09:04 - Jul 29 with 550 viewsboromat

Would you consider paying upfront for more than 1 season? on 00:19 - Jul 29 by Toffeemanc

No way I would consider it in the current climate.
To be honest I am fully expecting season prices to go up probably by around £50 for next season.
In the current situation with Covid, games behind closed doors at the start of the season and reduced capacity thereafter it's going to be hard to justify even getting a season ticket for next season as there will be no guarantees of what will happen during the season.

It's going to be interesting how it's all managed. I'm guessing at any point fans can't attend games you'd get a match pass on ifollow but we'll see. One issue I see is if there is a local lockdown for you but the games are going ahead I'm guessing you'll just miss out completely. I'll have to really think about what's offered by the club and the mitigations that are put in place so that I know what I'm getting up front to the best of their ability.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024