Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem 16:11 - Jul 30 with 2488 viewsmattydinho

His name is Eero Markkanen, plays for FC Haka, great all round striker, 6'5, 5 games 2 goals so far, worth about 200k id say, beast, 29 years old, class player, definitely would take a look at him.

Poll: BBM

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 16:23 - Jul 30 with 2449 viewsChaffRAFC

From Real Madrid C to Rochdale would be quite a devastating decline! I very much doubt we'll be spending £200,000 on anyone.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 16:46 - Jul 30 with 2394 viewsmattydinho

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 16:23 - Jul 30 by ChaffRAFC

From Real Madrid C to Rochdale would be quite a devastating decline! I very much doubt we'll be spending £200,000 on anyone.

Well id put his value at 200k, we could get him for a lot less, yeah he was at Madrid C team so thats cool, hes played in the Indonesian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and German leagues so hes a bit of a jouneyman

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 17:26 - Jul 30 with 2300 viewsfitzochris

https://rochdaleafc.fansnetwork.co.uk/blogs/103/finland-has-positive-ions/#0

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 17:38 - Jul 30 with 2258 viewsmattydinho

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 17:26 - Jul 30 by fitzochris

https://rochdaleafc.fansnetwork.co.uk/blogs/103/finland-has-positive-ions/#0

Finland is such an untapped gold mine its insane

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 2011 viewsrichfoad32

Could be a great signing, for too long we've been holding out for an Eero.
Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 22:33 - Jul 30 with 1850 viewsmattydinho

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 20:29 - Jul 30 by richfoad32

Could be a great signing, for too long we've been holding out for an Eero.

lol, im thinking of writing to the board on this, we need to snap him up quick

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 22:39 - Jul 30 with 1845 viewsLAClues

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 22:33 - Jul 30 by mattydinho

lol, im thinking of writing to the board on this, we need to snap him up quick

Hey, Finns are FUN. Vodka, saunas and snow, right?

And IKEA
Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 23:14 - Jul 30 with 1801 viewsnordenblue

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 22:39 - Jul 30 by LAClues

Hey, Finns are FUN. Vodka, saunas and snow, right?

And IKEA

Mmm, IKEA that famous brand from Finland....
Login to get fewer ads

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 09:14 - Jul 31 with 1651 viewsYadHoDale

Been scouting while in the Finnish leagues for a year, found a gem on 23:14 - Jul 30 by nordenblue

Mmm, IKEA that famous brand from Finland....

I once saw a "Finn" in IDEA in Ashton.

It was an anglepoise lamp...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024