Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale bottom of the league.... 20:16 - Jul 30 with 2500 viewsncfc_chalky

The Peterborough Telegraph printed a league of the dirtiest teams in League one and Dale came of bottom of the league

The top three was....

Ipswich Town
Games 36, Cautions 74, Dismissals 4

Portsmouth
Games 35, Cautions 76, Dismissals 2

Sunderland,
Games 36 ,Cautions 74,Dismissals 3

And at the very bottom was Dale with....
Games 34, Cautions 48, Dismissals 2.

I can't do links maybe somebody else can?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 20:19 - Jul 30 with 2479 viewsJames1980

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterbor

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 20:22 - Jul 30 with 2454 viewsncfc_chalky

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 20:19 - Jul 30 by James1980

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterbor

Thank you James

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 21:17 - Jul 30 with 2314 viewsdeeplishblue

We're too soft basically.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 21:47 - Jul 30 with 2244 viewsboromat

Do we get any money for the fair play award? 😂

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 22:41 - Jul 30 with 2133 viewsLAClues

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 21:47 - Jul 30 by boromat

Do we get any money for the fair play award? 😂

Hey, money, money, money.

We've got none, right?
Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 09:36 - Jul 31 with 1920 viewsAtThePeake

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 21:17 - Jul 30 by deeplishblue

We're too soft basically.

Depends how you look at it. Liverpool have the best Fair Play record in the Premier League this season - are they too soft?

I'd be really interested to know where we would've stood in a mini-league for that stat in the 12 or so games we played under BBM at the end of the 18/19 season.

Tangled up in blue.

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 11:05 - Jul 31 with 1807 viewsjonahwhereru

Love it or loathe it possession football should result in fewer cautions. You don’t foul when you are in possession.Doesn’t surprise me this.
With a midfield involving Lund, Ryan and Rathbone we might loose the title next season.

Remember the time when I when I went to 4 away games and we had players sent off in 3 of them. 2 in the first half. Keith Hill was sent off in the first few minutes at Orient for a goal line handball. It may even have been the first game of the season. A sweltering hot day a goal and a man down with 85 minutes still to play. Not a lot of optimism in the away end that day.
Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 11:14 - Jul 31 with 1791 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 11:05 - Jul 31 by jonahwhereru

Love it or loathe it possession football should result in fewer cautions. You don’t foul when you are in possession.Doesn’t surprise me this.
With a midfield involving Lund, Ryan and Rathbone we might loose the title next season.

Remember the time when I when I went to 4 away games and we had players sent off in 3 of them. 2 in the first half. Keith Hill was sent off in the first few minutes at Orient for a goal line handball. It may even have been the first game of the season. A sweltering hot day a goal and a man down with 85 minutes still to play. Not a lot of optimism in the away end that day.

23rd August 1997, second away game after we had lost 2-1 at Notts County on the opening day.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 12:58 - Jul 31 with 1685 viewsjonahwhereru

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 11:14 - Jul 31 by TVOS1907

23rd August 1997, second away game after we had lost 2-1 at Notts County on the opening day.

Thanks for that reminder of the fact I am now old and getting more so every day.
Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 15:47 - Jul 31 with 1557 viewsArthurDaley

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 11:05 - Jul 31 by jonahwhereru

Rob Styles was the A hole in charge that day, refuse to call him a referee. Think he sent off Clive Platt somewhere in Wales.

A large VAT Dave

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 15:54 - Jul 31 with 1540 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale bottom of the league.... on 15:47 - Jul 31 by ArthurDaley

Rob Styles was the A hole in charge that day, refuse to call him a referee. Think he sent off Clive Platt somewhere in Wales.

Swansea

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024