Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... 14:58 - Aug 1 with 4723 viewsncfc_chalky

Notts are only one game away from returning to the football league after spending only one season in the Aldi/Lidl league and I know that there will be many on here cheering Notts on tomorrow,unfortunately due to obvious reasons we've all missed out on a trip to Wembley where I'm presuming that a coach would have been laid on from Spotland for a exiles type meet up but I'm pretty confident that both clubs will be playing each other in the season after next anyhow

All together now.....

I had a wheelbarrow,the wheel fell off

County! County! County!

I can't hear you Blackdogblue,judd louder mate,TVOS,DaleiLama,D_Alien and 442 as well

Get those mark downs in,nine is my record and i expect a congratulations tread to be started by the less bitter of you Daleys tomorrow

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:45 - Aug 1 with 2960 viewsD_Alien

May the best team win, but quite fancy a trip to Harrogate at some point in the future

I've started the markdowns out of a spirit of generosity, but seriously, wouldn't be surprised if you do the business tomorrow

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:13 - Aug 1 with 2920 viewslyberoc

I lived for years in Harrogate and spent many a Saturday at Wetherby Rd , indeed my sisters wedding reception was held in the old club house , They,ve also got ex Daley Jack Muldoon playing for them so I,m afraid I,ll be cheering them on tomorrow Chalky
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:15 - Aug 1 with 2913 viewsShun

Nothing against you chalky, you seem a very amiable fellow, but I’ll definitely be cheering on Harrogate. It’d be a lovely away day.
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:21 - Aug 1 with 2902 viewsTVOS1907

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:15 - Aug 1 by Shun

Nothing against you chalky, you seem a very amiable fellow, but I’ll definitely be cheering on Harrogate. It’d be a lovely away day.

But not one we want to be making for a while.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:26 - Aug 1 with 2819 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:21 - Aug 1 by TVOS1907

But not one we want to be making for a while.

Unless in the League Cup.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:29 - Aug 1 with 2803 viewsTVOS1907

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:26 - Aug 1 by foreverhopefulDale

Unless in the League Cup.

Well we'd have to wait a year at least for that.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 2607 viewsblackdogblue

Why am I first in your hitlist?

I wish your non league club all the best tomorrow mate I sincerely do but if you don’t manage it, be prepared for the stick your going to get
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 22:00]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:17 - Aug 2 with 2336 viewsscarrow

All Harrogate at the mo and Notts 1 down already. Notts have got to get a grip

Poll: Final position

Login to get fewer ads

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:32 - Aug 2 with 2299 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:17 - Aug 2 by scarrow

All Harrogate at the mo and Notts 1 down already. Notts have got to get a grip

2-0 now!
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:37 - Aug 2 with 2282 viewsblackdogblue

Not looking good is it...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:37 - Aug 2 with 2282 viewsJames1980

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:32 - Aug 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

2-0 now!

Maybe Chalky shouldn't have laughed so hard at Forest

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:50 - Aug 2 with 2239 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:37 - Aug 2 by James1980

Maybe Chalky shouldn't have laughed so hard at Forest

Karma indeed Jimbo
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:15 - Aug 2 with 2182 viewsD_Alien

2-1, straight after the break

Game back on

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:44 - Aug 2 with 2103 viewsboromat

3-1 game over?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:53 - Aug 2 with 2066 viewsSuddenLad

More years in the wilderness. Schmucks 😉

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:54 - Aug 2 with 2057 viewsSuddenLad

More years in the wilderness. Schucks 😉

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:55 - Aug 2 with 2050 views442Dale

The wheel fell off.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:56 - Aug 2 with 2036 viewsD_Alien

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:55 - Aug 2 by 442Dale

The wheel fell off.

the wheel fell off
the wheel fell off
the wheel fell off

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:58 - Aug 2 with 2019 viewsmacro

Pleased for Jack Muldoon never really got a game at Dale
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:06 - Aug 2 with 1974 viewsjudd

Tweaking the nipples of the footballing gods is never wise.

Now, fook off Chalky.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:14 - Aug 2 with 1930 viewsD_Alien

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 16:13 - Aug 1 by lyberoc

I lived for years in Harrogate and spent many a Saturday at Wetherby Rd , indeed my sisters wedding reception was held in the old club house , They,ve also got ex Daley Jack Muldoon playing for them so I,m afraid I,ll be cheering them on tomorrow Chalky

Harrogate's ground (according to Wiki) has a capacity of just 3800, with seating for 500

Not that it might matter much for this forthcoming season (with covid) but surely that falls below the requirements of a club in the EFL?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:15 - Aug 2 with 1926 viewsAtThePeake

So the world's oldest football league club continues to no longer be a football league club.

My heart bleeds for them.

Tangled up in blue.

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:16 - Aug 2 with 1914 viewsAtThePeake

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:14 - Aug 2 by D_Alien

Harrogate's ground (according to Wiki) has a capacity of just 3800, with seating for 500

Not that it might matter much for this forthcoming season (with covid) but surely that falls below the requirements of a club in the EFL?

think they may also have a 3G pitch which I'm not sure is allowed in the Football League. They definitely did for a while anyway.

Tangled up in blue.

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:19 - Aug 2 with 1898 views442Dale

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:16 - Aug 2 by AtThePeake

think they may also have a 3G pitch which I'm not sure is allowed in the Football League. They definitely did for a while anyway.

Notts should appeal to the highest court in the land.

What an injustice.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:38 - Aug 2 with 1845 viewsnordenblue

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 15:37 - Aug 2 by blackdogblue

Not looking good is it...

That looks pretty brilliant to me?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024