Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... 14:58 - Aug 1 with 4541 viewsncfc_chalky

Notts are only one game away from returning to the football league after spending only one season in the Aldi/Lidl league and I know that there will be many on here cheering Notts on tomorrow,unfortunately due to obvious reasons we've all missed out on a trip to Wembley where I'm presuming that a coach would have been laid on from Spotland for a exiles type meet up but I'm pretty confident that both clubs will be playing each other in the season after next anyhow

All together now.....

I had a wheelbarrow,the wheel fell off

County! County! County!

I can't hear you Blackdogblue,judd louder mate,TVOS,DaleiLama,D_Alien and 442 as well

Get those mark downs in,nine is my record and i expect a congratulations tread to be started by the less bitter of you Daleys tomorrow

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:50 - Aug 2 with 1631 viewsAncoats_Blue

I owe my Bolton supporting mate an away game or two’s attendance after he’s shlepped to Dale a lot. I hope we can get tickets in either end for Harrogate. Must be a cracking day out for football.
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:54 - Aug 2 with 1610 viewsrichfoad32

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:16 - Aug 2 by AtThePeake

think they may also have a 3G pitch which I'm not sure is allowed in the Football League. They definitely did for a while anyway.

Still have. Apparently due to be ripped up almost immediately due to promotion. Unsue about the capacity issues though.

Owt against Notts really, but Harrogate deserved it on the day so good luck to them. I do a lot of walking and the town and immediate vicinity are a very pleasant part of the country.
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 18:03 - Aug 2 with 1568 viewsblackdogblue

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:38 - Aug 2 by nordenblue

That looks pretty brilliant to me?

That’s harsh.. we all know what it’s like to lose a play off final....

Head up Chalky lad 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 20:32 - Aug 2 with 1402 viewsSalegraham

See you at Moss Lane next season Chalky
Now f o
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 20:48 - Aug 2 with 1361 viewsrochdaleriddler

Notts county is a shit away day, glad it’s no closer

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 20:58 - Aug 2 with 1333 viewsTVOS1907

What were you saying, chalky?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 21:23 - Aug 2 with 1271 viewsSandyman

Non-league, and you know you are

Life's a bitch innit? Shame.
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 22:37 - Aug 2 with 1178 viewsdownunder

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:06 - Aug 2 by judd

Tweaking the nipples of the footballing gods is never wise.

Now, fook off Chalky.

File this OP in the "slump starts here" category.
Login to get fewer ads

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 23:13 - Aug 2 with 1131 viewsncfc_chalky

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed that we didn't promoted but on the day we just wasn't good enough and Harrogate deserved the promotion

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 23:21 - Aug 2 with 1113 viewsTVOS1907

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 23:13 - Aug 2 by ncfc_chalky

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed that we didn't promoted but on the day we just wasn't good enough and Harrogate deserved the promotion

Well as I told you months ago, the top two teams in the league deserved to go up and that's how it worked out, regardless of Notts still having to play Harrogate.

Notts County v Kings Lynn next season has a cracking ring to it.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 06:45 - Aug 3 with 1021 viewsBartRowou

Unlucky, Chalky.
I think Notts's bad karma has now been served; I'm not sure if others on here agree though.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 960 viewsDySporting

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 23:21 - Aug 2 by TVOS1907

Well as I told you months ago, the top two teams in the league deserved to go up and that's how it worked out, regardless of Notts still having to play Harrogate.

Notts County v Kings Lynn next season has a cracking ring to it.

Kings Lynn are decent team as well. Norwich legend Ian Culverhouse managing them and a good smattering of Norwich loanees and Norwich released youngsters that alongside the most prolific non league striker of the last couple years in Adam Marriott.

My home town club will surprise a few next season. Notts Co beware
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 14:41 - Aug 3 with 744 viewsdiver

Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 17:54 - Aug 2 by richfoad32

Still have. Apparently due to be ripped up almost immediately due to promotion. Unsue about the capacity issues though.

Owt against Notts really, but Harrogate deserved it on the day so good luck to them. I do a lot of walking and the town and immediate vicinity are a very pleasant part of the country.

Steer clear of Betty’s can kick off rough in there!!
Notts 90 mins away from a quick return.... on 22:25 - Aug 3 with 582 viewsBrierls

Devastated for Notts County after everything they’ve been through. Said nobody, ever.

Chalky* is one of the (few) good guys, but the club and a lot of their fanbase are tw@ts who are deserving of non-league hell**

* fook off
** I think they’ll piss the conference next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024