Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Jones Podcast 09:05 - Aug 2 with 2415 viewsDaleyBrent

If anyone can spare 45 minutes this is a really good listen. What a top class guy Jonah was for Dale. We’ve all been very lucky to watch him in Dale Blue! 🔵⚫️

https://thefootballmancave.com/exclusive-podcast-the-football-manc-cave-chats-wi
Gary Jones Podcast on 14:27 - Aug 2 with 2153 viewsboromat

Listened to it this morning. Decent listen would recommend 👍. I wonder if we could get some guest appearances on the rochdaleafc.com podcast?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Gary Jones Podcast on 19:12 - Aug 2 with 2025 viewssuffolkdale

A really interesting listen - thank you - what you hear is what you saw as a player. Clearly no major issue with the Dale, he recognises that it was the manager (Coleman) who didn't rate him and released him - not the club or the fans!
Interestingly the same thing happened at Bradford, and again he doesn't appear to hold a grudge against the club itself. That's football...........
Gary Jones Podcast on 22:15 - Aug 2 with 1932 viewsDaleyBrent

Gary Jones Podcast on 14:27 - Aug 2 by boromat

Listened to it this morning. Decent listen would recommend 👍. I wonder if we could get some guest appearances on the rochdaleafc.com podcast?

Yep I’ve thought this for a while. The lads do a good job on there would be a shame not to make the most of that platform.

Could anyone make contact with the club for BBM to make an appearance? Would be a great listen!
Gary Jones Podcast on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 1756 viewsjonahwhereru

Gary just comes across as a top man. Even post football he is doing good noteworthy work. I always thought he was pretty vocal on the pitch but he suggests that he wasn’t. His goal was to be the best he could be. Big tick in that box then.
Also listened to Tom Kennedy up to his time at Leicester. His love for Bury came through strongly. It is so at odds that infamous celebration against them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024