Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him 23:20 - Aug 2 with 2896 viewsmattydinho

As i said Finnish gem Eero Markkanen onyl has 5 months left on his contract, i really hope the board can pull this off

Poll: BBM

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 01:06 - Aug 3 with 2831 viewssxdale

Is that what smarterscout is saying Mr Altman?
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 10:41 - Aug 3 with 2653 viewsBrierls

He's nae finished, he's only 29...
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 10:51 - Aug 3 with 2617 viewsfitzochris

I prefer midget gems or iced gems, personally. Iced gems have that bit on the top like the covering of Pops tarts.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 11:35 - Aug 3 with 2525 viewskel

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 10:41 - Aug 3 by Brierls

He's nae finished, he's only 29...

Oh, I thought he was Scottish.
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 12:20 - Aug 3 with 2402 viewsDaleiLama

Some board members are working 14 hour days ……. doesn't leave much free time for pulling much else off I would have thought?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 12:23 - Aug 3 with 2395 viewsjudd

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 10:51 - Aug 3 by fitzochris

I prefer midget gems or iced gems, personally. Iced gems have that bit on the top like the covering of Pops tarts.

You can't say midget.

It's worse than black or bird.

Especially if the midget is a black bird.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:03 - Aug 3 with 2307 viewsStourdale

4 goals in 2yrs hardly screams hidden gem.
I can see he had a few good spells over the years but prolific or goal scorer aren't words I can see following his name.
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:16 - Aug 3 with 2267 viewsmattydinho

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:03 - Aug 3 by Stourdale

4 goals in 2yrs hardly screams hidden gem.
I can see he had a few good spells over the years but prolific or goal scorer aren't words I can see following his name.

Hes got 4 goals in his last 11 games

Poll: BBM

Login to get fewer ads

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:26 - Aug 3 with 2221 viewsNorthernDale

He played for teams , I have never heard of and not down the same standard as the conference north, some people want us to follow the route of Oldham and sign third rate players from Europe and struggle.
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:42 - Aug 3 with 2186 viewsTVOS1907

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:26 - Aug 3 by NorthernDale

He played for teams , I have never heard of and not down the same standard as the conference north, some people want us to follow the route of Oldham and sign third rate players from Europe and struggle.

Don't be taken in.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 19:14 - Aug 3 with 2002 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I prefer getting things from Iceland. Never normally go near the processed crap they produce but they have the firey chilli chicken strip things. Bloody gorgeous in a wrap or pitta with a bit of garlic mayo.

Well worth a try at £3 a bag!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 19:19 - Aug 3 with 1988 viewskel

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 10:51 - Aug 3 by fitzochris

Was it this board or the board we’re not allowed to talk about where there was a debite about genuine midget gems and the bland fake ones?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 19:19]
Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 19:41 - Aug 3 with 1912 views442Dale

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 19:19 - Aug 3 by kel

Was it this board or the board we’re not allowed to talk about where there was a debite about genuine midget gems and the bland fake ones?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 19:19]

It cropped up on here. That and Irish curry. Possibly at the same time but not together.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 22:09 - Aug 3 with 1722 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 19:41 - Aug 3 by 442Dale

It cropped up on here. That and Irish curry. Possibly at the same time but not together.

Sports gums are far superior, although the king of gums has to be butterscotch or those liquorice ones.

They are the sweet equivalent of a filling as they can stay in the teeth forever, untouchable by plaque 😂

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 23:09 - Aug 3 with 1660 viewsjoecooke

Tunde owolabi might have been worth a punt,gone to Hamilton now but 24 goals for Fc United was decent .

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 09:34 - Aug 4 with 1491 viewsAtThePeake

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 23:09 - Aug 3 by joecooke

Tunde owolabi might have been worth a punt,gone to Hamilton now but 24 goals for Fc United was decent .

Having seen Tunde play a couple of times I've got to say I'm not convinced he'll cut it at a higher level. He is rapid and FC played to that by looking to play a long ball over the top for him to run onto which is less rare in the EFL and pretty much non-existent at Dale given the way we play.

Scored 24 goals but for the chances he got, should've scored 100 - in a league where there are fewer chances and deeper defences I'll be surprised if he's anywhere near prolific.

Tangled up in blue.

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 13:53 - Aug 4 with 1385 viewsjoecooke

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 09:34 - Aug 4 by AtThePeake

Having seen Tunde play a couple of times I've got to say I'm not convinced he'll cut it at a higher level. He is rapid and FC played to that by looking to play a long ball over the top for him to run onto which is less rare in the EFL and pretty much non-existent at Dale given the way we play.

Scored 24 goals but for the chances he got, should've scored 100 - in a league where there are fewer chances and deeper defences I'll be surprised if he's anywhere near prolific.

Fair play i havent seen him play but his goal return looked decent.

Another lad i would liked to see us have a look at it Callum Gribbin,just signed for Barrow.He is a Salford lad who was released by United this season.

i have watched this lad and if he gets his head on could become a very good player.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 19:08 - Aug 4 with 1252 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Eero Markkanen has 5 months left on his contract, the board need to sign him on 09:34 - Aug 4 by AtThePeake

Totally agree. He is very much a George Donnelly, runs around a lot and scores goals at lower levels, missing a lot more, (George was prolific at skem if I remember rightly) but not all that. Would probably do similar job to GD, with similar returns at our level.

I never minded Dogshit. Would have a player like him over Inman every day of the week!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024