Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alex Kiwomya 09:23 - Aug 4 with 1180 viewsrkershaw

Noticed that the former Chelsea and England youth player is on loan at Chorley from Doncaster Rovers. Previous season on loan at Chesterfield. Winger / Central striker with pace to burn......decent pedigree......worth an enquiry??
Alex Kiwomya on 09:38 - Aug 4 with 1128 viewsMass_Debater

No
Alex Kiwomya on 10:08 - Aug 4 with 1051 viewsrkershaw

Alex Kiwomya on 09:38 - Aug 4 by Mass_Debater

No

My humble apologies Mr Monosyllabic!! ;)
Alex Kiwomya on 10:28 - Aug 4 with 1002 viewsdavidab2202

His track record since the promise of his early playing career(appreciate he is only 24) would suggest in my opinion that it would be a gamble and a wage too far particularly in these troubled financial times. He has played for clubs at similar levels to us and been found wanting. Someone given a three year contract and then transferred listed at the end of 12 months would not appear to be the first person you would want to sign.
Alex Kiwomya on 10:41 - Aug 4 with 966 viewsrkershaw

Alex Kiwomya on 10:28 - Aug 4 by davidab2202

His track record since the promise of his early playing career(appreciate he is only 24) would suggest in my opinion that it would be a gamble and a wage too far particularly in these troubled financial times. He has played for clubs at similar levels to us and been found wanting. Someone given a three year contract and then transferred listed at the end of 12 months would not appear to be the first person you would want to sign.

Thanks for your input Mr Polysyllabic.....(see previous reply)!! ;) Yeah......but more importantly....what about the songs that I could pen for him??!!
Alex Kiwomya on 11:13 - Aug 4 with 879 viewsMass_Debater

Alex Kiwomya on 10:08 - Aug 4 by rkershaw

My humble apologies Mr Monosyllabic!! ;)

You asked a question and I answered. What's your beef?
Alex Kiwomya on 11:22 - Aug 4 with 850 viewsrkershaw

Alex Kiwomya on 11:13 - Aug 4 by Mass_Debater

You asked a question and I answered. What's your beef?

Ain't got one pal......I thought with a username like yours you might have cared to elaborate further......that is all!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024