Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rekeil Pyke 16:56 - Aug 4 with 1557 viewsSuddenLad

Signs for Shrewsbury. Cross him off the list of potential signings.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rekeil Pyke on 17:00 - Aug 4 with 1542 viewsTVOS1907

Was he ever on it?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Rekeil Pyke on 17:09 - Aug 4 with 1494 viewsSuddenLad

There were those on here who seemed to be thinking he might head our way. Luckily it seems he has been snapped up elsewhere.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rekeil Pyke on 17:13 - Aug 4 with 1478 viewsboromat

I wouldn't be surprised if we offered him something. Shrews probably offered more.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Rekeil Pyke on 17:13 - Aug 4 with 1475 viewsTVOS1907

Rekeil Pyke on 17:09 - Aug 4 by SuddenLad

There were those on here who seemed to be thinking he might head our way. Luckily it seems he has been snapped up elsewhere.

Maybe, but the person who "had an idea he might sign for us" never explained why.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Rekeil Pyke on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 1473 viewsChaffRAFC

Rekeil Pyke on 17:13 - Aug 4 by boromat

I wouldn't be surprised if we offered him something. Shrews probably offered more.

I would be very surprised.

Went sent him back from his loan.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Rekeil Pyke on 17:28 - Aug 4 with 1422 viewsrichfoad32

Rekeil Pyke on 17:14 - Aug 4 by ChaffRAFC

I would be very surprised.

Went sent him back from his loan.

I'm very surprised he's stayed at our level.

Looked disinterested and tentative most of the time to me, albeit he was coming back from injury. Also it was said that we didn't play him in his best role, maybe Shrews will be a better fit for him. Good luck to the lad.
Rekeil Pyke on 19:36 - Aug 4 with 1235 viewsEllDale

Shrewsbury have a link as their coach Dean Whitehead worked with Pyke at Huddersfield.
They’ve taken another Terrier on loan called Scott High who very highly rated there.
Rekeil Pyke on 19:47 - Aug 4 with 1208 viewsleedsdale

Rekeil Pyke on 19:36 - Aug 4 by EllDale

Shrewsbury have a link as their coach Dean Whitehead worked with Pyke at Huddersfield.
They’ve taken another Terrier on loan called Scott High who very highly rated there.

And the manager Sam Ricketts was the manager at Wrexham when Pyke was on loan there.

Three year deal - Pyke owes his agent a few beers!
Login to get fewer ads

Rekeil Pyke on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 1207 viewsTVOS1907

Rekeil Pyke on 19:36 - Aug 4 by EllDale

The main link is that Pyke played under Sam Ricketts at Wrexham in the first half of 2018/19.

Rekeil Pyke on 20:03 - Aug 4 with 1176 viewsdingdangblue

Rekeil Pyke on 19:48 - Aug 4 by TVOS1907

The main link is that Pyke played under Sam Ricketts at Wrexham in the first half of 2018/19.

The way Pyke played for us I thought he had Rickets!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Rekeil Pyke on 08:17 - Aug 5 with 891 viewstodmordendale

Not really one to pursue. Looked disinterested and a little cumbersome with his touch. Good luck to him for getting summat
Rekeil Pyke on 15:21 - Aug 5 with 715 viewsBrierls

If there was ever an example of why agents exist in football then this is it. Wow. A 3 year deal at a League One club that pays good money.

Pyke looks like he's got 'something' (not Covid-19) but then seems to do everything to prove otherwise. His body language certainly didn't help, he looked like he didn't give a shit. He could be one of those where the penny drops and suddenly you've got a player on your hands. Not a luxury we can afford. I don't think he was on the list of potential signings in the first place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024