Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fund Raising 23:01 - Aug 5 with 1780 viewsboromat

This has nothing to do with me and I'm sure people will have mixed feelings but if it is to generate any interest it should be visible at least and I haven't seen it posted so far.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/rochdale-afc-fundraiser?utm_source=customer&utm_campa

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fund Raising on 23:30 - Aug 5 with 1722 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Not aimed at you boro, but this is pathetic.

We are a functioning company and club, that should be capable of financial stability. If bURY had done this we would be laughing like hell.

Embarrassing

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Fund Raising on 00:03 - Aug 6 with 1681 viewsAtThePeake

Fund Raising on 23:30 - Aug 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

We are a functioning company and club, that should be capable of financial stability. If bURY had done this we would be laughing like hell.

Embarrassing

Can't help but feel that if people have money they are able to donate that it should go to one of the many worthy local charities rather than a football club that is ultimately, like you say, a functioning company.

Tangled up in blue.

Fund Raising on 00:13 - Aug 6 with 1675 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Fund Raising on 00:03 - Aug 6 by AtThePeake

Can't help but feel that if people have money they are able to donate that it should go to one of the many worthy local charities rather than a football club that is ultimately, like you say, a functioning company.

I would sooner buy a couple of nice boxes of chocolates for my local hospital staff.

Whoever started that ridiculous fundraiser, which is in likelihood in no way related to the club, or sanctioned by the club, needs to give their head a wobble!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Fund Raising on 07:32 - Aug 6 with 1544 viewsboromat

Embarrassing

I think the chairman's message was probably a bit strong the other day and has got fans worried. I don't think it's the right time for this kind of fund raising. At the moment if we want to help out we should be planning on buying season cards, spending money in the shop etc. Also Dale trust membership is another indirect way of supporting the club as well. And I'd hope if we were in such a bad place and needed this sort of fund raising that the Trust would be all over it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Fund Raising on 08:56 - Aug 6 with 1477 viewskel

Fund Raising on 00:13 - Aug 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

I would sooner buy a couple of nice boxes of chocolates for my local hospital staff.

Whoever started that ridiculous fundraiser, which is in likelihood in no way related to the club, or sanctioned by the club, needs to give their head a wobble!

It’s come from one of those cringeworthy Facebook groups and is almost as embarrassing as the vast majority that use them. They put bury fans to shame with some of the utter garbage they come out with.

One of them the other week was praising Wycombe for their promotion due to hard work etc and that’s far important important than money spent, yet constantly slates the board for not investing and having no ambition etc.

I don’t know how some of them dress themselves in the morning. One of the groups constantly slate cliques but threaten people with bans for praising the board. That was my favourite.
Fund Raising on 09:08 - Aug 6 with 1460 viewsjudd

Fund Raising on 08:56 - Aug 6 by kel

It’s come from one of those cringeworthy Facebook groups and is almost as embarrassing as the vast majority that use them. They put bury fans to shame with some of the utter garbage they come out with.

One of them the other week was praising Wycombe for their promotion due to hard work etc and that’s far important important than money spent, yet constantly slates the board for not investing and having no ambition etc.

I don’t know how some of them dress themselves in the morning. One of the groups constantly slate cliques but threaten people with bans for praising the board. That was my favourite.

Not only that, kel, I have it on good authority that they are all noisy eaters.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fund Raising on 09:19 - Aug 6 with 1450 viewskel

Fund Raising on 09:08 - Aug 6 by judd

Not only that, kel, I have it on good authority that they are all noisy eaters.

Bastards
Fund Raising on 10:34 - Aug 6 with 1388 viewsDaleiLama

E-bucket?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Fund Raising on 11:24 - Aug 6 with 1345 viewstony_roch975

Fund Raising on 00:13 - Aug 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

I emailed the organiser who says he hasn't contacted club or trust

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Fund Raising on 12:16 - Aug 6 with 1284 viewsBrierls

Embarrassing

^^^
What he said.
Fund Raising on 12:28 - Aug 6 with 1262 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Yes very Bury. If we ever need to, I am sure the fan base will raise the funds required. Now is not the time, for begging. Spend the money in the Club shop, buy tickets, etc, if you are able to, or want to.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Fund Raising on 19:16 - Aug 6 with 1134 viewsblackdogblue

Fund Raising on 12:28 - Aug 6 by foreverhopefulDale

Yes very Bury. If we ever need to, I am sure the fan base will raise the funds required. Now is not the time, for begging. Spend the money in the Club shop, buy tickets, etc, if you are able to, or want to.

On the bright side, it has £30 more than Bury raised

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024