Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you be buying a season ticket 08:55 - Aug 6 with 2474 viewsJames1980

Will you be buying a season ticket

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 18:14]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Will you be buying a season ticket on 18:14 - Aug 13 with 2120 viewsJames1980

Shamelessly bumping this poll

Will you be buying a season ticket on 07:37 - Aug 14 with 1883 viewsdingdangblue

Has it been explained yet how the seating will work on a match day - will fans just have a season card for the stand and be seated as they arrive in rows at a time (to maintain social distancing) - or are seats being allocated tomorrow when they go on sale? (for the duration of the restricted period).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Will you be buying a season ticket on 08:24 - Aug 14 with 1858 viewsDaleiLama

Will you be buying a season ticket on 07:37 - Aug 14 by dingdangblue

Has it been explained yet how the seating will work on a match day - will fans just have a season card for the stand and be seated as they arrive in rows at a time (to maintain social distancing) - or are seats being allocated tomorrow when they go on sale? (for the duration of the restricted period).

Seats will be allocated and you can't move around and must sit in designated seat.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will you be buying a season ticket on 08:38 - Aug 14 with 1830 viewsdingdangblue

Will you be buying a season ticket on 08:24 - Aug 14 by DaleiLama

Seats will be allocated and you can't move around and must sit in designated seat.

How are you going to get to your seat without coming within 1 or 2 metres of someone else on the same row? 🤔

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Will you be buying a season ticket on 08:51 - Aug 14 with 1816 viewsDaleiLama

Will you be buying a season ticket on 08:38 - Aug 14 by dingdangblue

How are you going to get to your seat without coming within 1 or 2 metres of someone else on the same row? 🤔

The new SC card has a teleport option at the turnstile?

But seriously I guess that's one of the reasons the trust put out their survey to assess concerns and try to provide feedback. 😷 prior to kick off and at HT and FT would make sense to me.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Will you be buying a season ticket on 12:10 - Aug 14 with 1669 viewsD_Alien

Will you be buying a season ticket on 08:51 - Aug 14 by DaleiLama

The new SC card has a teleport option at the turnstile?

But seriously I guess that's one of the reasons the trust put out their survey to assess concerns and try to provide feedback. 😷 prior to kick off and at HT and FT would make sense to me.

Other options include:

1) have a specific timeslot (to the minute) for getting into seats in each row, filling in from the middle, with access up the steps on the nearest side and exiting via in the same sequence. Failure to meet your timeslot sees your SC or other ticket rejected at the turnstile. Failure to exit within a specific timeframe sees your SC/DFC cancelled

2) being hoisted in by crane ("enjoy the ride")

3) being allocated a motorbike-type helmet with Dale insignia and possibly advertising, to be worn when moving along your row to and from seats. (These can also be purchased via the Shop and personalised, otherwise you have to pick up a disinfected one on entry)

Any others?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Will you be buying a season ticket on 14:11 - Aug 14 with 1547 viewsupthedale

Could they remove some seats to create "extra aisles"? (I have no idea how feasible or how much work that would be)

Or if not, crane option please
Will you be buying a season ticket on 14:18 - Aug 14 with 1525 viewsJames1980

Isn't the risk of infection from passing someone extremely low, especially if masks are being worn?

Login to get fewer ads

Will you be buying a season ticket on 15:27 - Aug 14 with 1430 viewsdingdangblue

Will you be buying a season ticket on 14:18 - Aug 14 by James1980

Isn't the risk of infection from passing someone extremely low, especially if masks are being worn?

I'm not sure James. We were told its hard to catch it out in the open but now we can't even sit in our gardens with family.

Will you be buying a season ticket on 15:46 - Aug 14 with 1393 viewstony_roch975

Will you be buying a season ticket on 15:27 - Aug 14 by dingdangblue

I'm not sure James. We were told its hard to catch it out in the open but now we can't even sit in our gardens with family.

surely that's not because sitting physically distant in the garden is going to raise transmission, it's because people aren't observing that physical distancing rule

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Will you be buying a season ticket on 16:25 - Aug 14 with 1322 viewsboromat

It's all just mitigation isn't it. Getting to your seat probably means walking past someone in an aisle which isn't great. I'll probably make sure I've got a face covering on and where possible step over seats to try and avoid it.

Obviously Greater Manchester has to get out of lockdown first but that's another matter.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Will you be buying a season ticket on 21:02 - Aug 14 with 1134 viewsmightydale

bought one last season went to 4 games, rather stick pins in my eyes this season, think the chairman, and the board and taking piss out of us fans
[Post edited 14 Aug 2020 21:07]

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Will you be buying a season ticket on 22:05 - Aug 14 with 1051 viewsJames1980

I will be renewing looks like sufficient won't be so I won't feel guilty for preventing a long termer from getting their's

Will you be buying a season ticket on 23:03 - Aug 14 with 985 viewsnordenblue

Will you be buying a season ticket on 16:25 - Aug 14 by boromat

It's all just mitigation isn't it. Getting to your seat probably means walking past someone in an aisle which isn't great. I'll probably make sure I've got a face covering on and where possible step over seats to try and avoid it.

Obviously Greater Manchester has to get out of lockdown first but that's another matter.

Wearing a face covering we got told doesnt actually protect the wearer its more to stop you spreading the virus...

Regardless of any new signings or not you won't be catching me anywhere near a football ground until well into next year thanks...all the hurdles you have to jump through then bang the cost on top for the privilege, id rather weed my flower beds all afternoon in the pissing down rain thanks.
Will you be buying a season ticket on 23:08 - Aug 14 with 982 viewsAtThePeake

Will you be buying a season ticket on 22:05 - Aug 14 by James1980

I will be renewing looks like sufficient won't be so I won't feel guilty for preventing a long termer from getting their's

You had no reason to feel guilty anyway James, you're as entitled to a season ticket as anyone else.

Tangled up in blue.

Will you be buying a season ticket on 00:13 - Aug 15 with 950 viewsJames1980

Will you be buying a season ticket on 23:08 - Aug 14 by AtThePeake

You had no reason to feel guilty anyway James, you're as entitled to a season ticket as anyone else.

Cheer ATP that means a lot to me.

Will you be buying a season ticket on 00:44 - Aug 15 with 932 viewsD_Alien

Will you be buying a season ticket on 14:11 - Aug 14 by upthedale

Could they remove some seats to create "extra aisles"? (I have no idea how feasible or how much work that would be)

Or if not, crane option please

If you need the crane option, there's always the Sandy Lane, where you'll need to crane your neck

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024