Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
one not coming back 17:44 - Aug 6 with 4554 viewsMIlnrowdale

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=
one not coming back on 19:40 - Aug 6 with 4298 viewsboromat

Not too upset about that.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

one not coming back on 19:47 - Aug 6 with 4271 viewsBrierls

Good luck to Swindon. They’ve lost their free scoring strike force from last season and have currently replaced them with Tyler Smith.

I don’t think he offered much in his loan spell.
one not coming back on 20:42 - Aug 6 with 4135 viewsAncoats_Blue

I don’t remember him doing anything noteworthy with us. With a long list of loan players that have failed to impress.
one not coming back on 20:45 - Aug 6 with 4125 viewsVivaDonaldo

one not coming back on 20:42 - Aug 6 by Ancoats_Blue

I don’t remember him doing anything noteworthy with us. With a long list of loan players that have failed to impress.

Scored the winner vs shrews which arguably made a big difference in us staying up.
one not coming back on 08:54 - Aug 7 with 3772 viewsDySporting

one not coming back on 19:47 - Aug 6 by Brierls

Good luck to Swindon. They’ve lost their free scoring strike force from last season and have currently replaced them with Tyler Smith.

I don’t think he offered much in his loan spell.

They signed the lad from Norwich who scored a handful on a free. Not quite Doyle but he'll score a few for them
one not coming back on 13:32 - Aug 7 with 3533 viewsjonahwhereru

He was our previous loaner I thought most likely to come back to us next season, given our lack of forwards.

Time will tell if we get better quality in. But we need something rather soon. Done is going to be our main goal threat at present. I actually think he still offers something, a minority view I accept.
one not coming back on 13:42 - Aug 7 with 3508 viewsEllDale

I thought that he struggled to get into the team alongside Henderson. Instead of, perhaps.
He had two months stolen from him in which to impress though.
one not coming back on 14:48 - Aug 7 with 3418 viewstony_roch975

one not coming back on 13:42 - Aug 7 by EllDale

I thought that he struggled to get into the team alongside Henderson. Instead of, perhaps.
He had two months stolen from him in which to impress though.

so too Pyke, indeed any striker this past 7 years; yes we'll miss Hendo's goals but equally now he's gone other strikers will get a better chance to come to the party

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Login to get fewer ads

one not coming back on 15:59 - Aug 7 with 3335 viewsYorkshire_Dale

one not coming back on 13:32 - Aug 7 by jonahwhereru

He was our previous loaner I thought most likely to come back to us next season, given our lack of forwards.

Time will tell if we get better quality in. But we need something rather soon. Done is going to be our main goal threat at present. I actually think he still offers something, a minority view I accept.

Agree jonah,we need someone,anyone to put the ball in the onion bag.

Can't see Done being that man.....he didn't score any League goals last season,perhaps he will be the New Calvin?

Done really needs to hit the ground running in September,he was a disappointment last term.

Come on Doney lad!
one not coming back on 16:02 - Aug 7 with 3328 viewsChaffRAFC

one not coming back on 15:59 - Aug 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Agree jonah,we need someone,anyone to put the ball in the onion bag.

Can't see Done being that man.....he didn't score any League goals last season,perhaps he will be the New Calvin?

Done really needs to hit the ground running in September,he was a disappointment last term.

Come on Doney lad!

Done has been poor since returning and was very lucky to get his last contract because I'd have released him that summer.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

one not coming back on 17:36 - Aug 7 with 3167 viewsYorkshire_Dale

one not coming back on 16:02 - Aug 7 by ChaffRAFC

Done has been poor since returning and was very lucky to get his last contract because I'd have released him that summer.

Yep, if his contract was up,he would have walked...... guess he is also one of our highest paid.
one not coming back on 16:58 - Aug 9 with 2678 viewsdale5758

and another
Magnus Norman he was a big disappoinment
as well as not very good

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

one not coming back on 17:28 - Aug 9 with 2624 viewsDaleFan7

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024