Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? 19:00 - Aug 29 with 2601 viewsjonahwhereru

Chaff’s response to my Port Vale match thread got me wondering what fans may speculate about how many goals the above four will get this season.

So to frame it, those four once they have 100 league and cup appearances between them and not including penalty shoot outs. I realise the strike force may look different shortly but it’s just an opinion tester.
I’ll throw my hat in the ring with 21goals. Just hope there are not many 88th minutes plus subs in the 100 apps.

If it’s less than £15 i’ll chuck a tenner to the McMillan nurses charity.

[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 19:08]
How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 19:32 - Aug 29 with 2507 viewsrkershaw

Defeatism at it's absolute finest.....BELIEVE!!! ;)
How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 19:44 - Aug 29 with 2474 viewsrichfoad32

How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 19:32 - Aug 29 by rkershaw

Defeatism at it's absolute finest.....BELIEVE!!! ;)

I think it was meant to be an optimistic post?
How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 19:49 - Aug 29 with 2451 viewsrkershaw

How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 19:44 - Aug 29 by richfoad32

I think it was meant to be an optimistic post?

Don't want to get shirty man but the title of the thread is pessimistic to say the least!! :(
How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 10:11 - Aug 30 with 2028 viewsjonahwhereru

How many goals will Newby, Tavares, Done & Baah score? on 19:49 - Aug 29 by rkershaw

Don't want to get shirty man but the title of the thread is pessimistic to say the least!! :(

How odd I pose a question about how many goals players will score, which you may disagree but I believe is a positive element of the game, and you say that it is pessimistic.
But rkershaw welcome to the optimists club. There are very few of us at the moment but I think our numbers will grow.
You may also consider this pessimistic but I think we will finish no lower than 14th this season. Depending on how many clubs get points deductions we may make the top ten.
Don’t like to make more than one comment on football related threads, but like you the “beat before we start” attitude of many is just depressing. Competitive lower league football will soon be back and I am really loooking forward to it, and to Rochdale proving they are a match for most in this league.
UTD
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024