Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Family Rewards Cards 12:21 - Sep 2 with 874 views49thseason

I bought one of these for my lad rather than a season ticket because he doesnt get to many Saturday games when he is playing Lacrosse.
I had a think about the possibilities for using the card and SCs rather like one of those dining discount cards where you can get 25% off if you eat on a thursday night or whatever. Given the restaurant business is in a bad a state as football seems to be it struck me that this could be a whole new revenue stream . Restaurants, take-aways, butchers bakers etc might all offer 5% or 10% discounts to attract new customers who show them a Rewards card or SC. at £25 a time, its decent money for just sending someone out to create a list and give the participating shops a door sticker.
All of us on here can probably think of several places that might be interested in participating and if the club got its act together we could be signing places up for fun!
all that would be needed would be a page on the official website with the list of participating places, their offer, and a link into the online ticketing system.. Who knows, they might also want to sponsor a player or a banner at the back of the stands?
This could be repeat business too year in year out 4000 sales = £100k and its a win-win for the club and the town.
If only we still had 100 Gold Bond reps calling on people!

This is the blurb on the website:
£5 discount on match tickets for home league games;
Priority purchase for cup games;
Discounted iFollow match passes.
Monthly rewards such as;
Bring a friend vouchers;
Half-price hospitality;
10% discount in the Club Shop;
Local business offers.
Season Card holders will also receive all of the above monthly rewards!

Note this: "Local business offers". Somebody thought about it so when will it get going?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024