Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hendo 16:44 - Sep 5 with 1951 viewsSuddenLad

1-0 Salford v Rotherham.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hendo on 16:46 - Sep 5 with 1926 viewsD_Alien

Are we really going to have a new thread every time he farts this season?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo on 16:48 - Sep 5 with 1902 viewsTVOS1907

Hendo on 16:46 - Sep 5 by D_Alien

Good question.

Bobby Grant's scored for Oldham, by the way.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hendo on 16:50 - Sep 5 with 1887 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hope not, I must be in a minority but once a player has left I’m not that arsed about what they do, apart from rising stars that give me pride that they started out here

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hendo on 16:50 - Sep 5 with 1873 viewsSuddenLad

That's 3 goals for Hendo in 2 games against the same opposition. That's all. Zip your trousers up again.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hendo on 16:51 - Sep 5 with 1868 viewsrkershaw

Hendo on 16:50 - Sep 5 by rochdaleriddler

Hope not, I must be in a minority but once a player has left I’m not that arsed about what they do, apart from rising stars that give me pride that they started out here

I'm part of that minority....who gives one??!!
Hendo on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 1855 views442Dale

Ian Henderson didn’t sign a new contract. He made that decision and the club then made theirs. This season he’ll be Ian Henderson and get goals, which will be good for Ian Henderson.

Tremendous.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 16:53]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hendo on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 1852 viewsTVOS1907

Hendo on 16:50 - Sep 5 by SuddenLad

That's 3 goals for Hendo in 2 games against the same opposition. That's all. Zip your trousers up again.

Starting XI v Hudds by TipperaryDale 3 Sep 2020 12:43
Basing this on the fact I don't think we'll have any new signings, or at least new signing that are going to be on the pitch, what does everyone's starting team look like?

For me it would be

Bazunu
McLaughlin, McShane, O' Connell, Keohane
Ryan, Lund
Newby, Morley, Baah,
Done

Subs: Lynch, Dunne, McNulty, Rathbone, Brierley, Dooley, Tavares

It's not a complete catastrophe, but we are incredibly light up top whichever way you look at it. Had to pick one of Rathbone and Morley, and I'm not sure on the former's fitness.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hendo on 17:03 - Sep 5 with 1763 views1907

It was a terrible penalty anyway
Login to get fewer ads

Hendo on 17:04 - Sep 5 with 1746 views442Dale

Hendo on 17:03 - Sep 5 by 1907

It was a terrible penalty anyway

Plenty of his were.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hendo on 17:25 - Sep 5 with 1631 viewsBlueMessiah

He now, sadly, plays for a club that I utterly despise. Wouldn't bother me if he doesn't get another goal in his career.

Poll: Do I Know You?

Hendo on 20:29 - Sep 5 with 1345 viewstodmordendale

Hendo is History now. Not the best way to leave and did not endear himself to most at the end despite many good years. Would rather take in the the progress of young Danny at a Norwich and Luke at Wolves instead of has-beens in league 2
Hendo on 20:37 - Sep 5 with 1328 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hendo on 17:25 - Sep 5 by BlueMessiah

He now, sadly, plays for a club that I utterly despise. Wouldn't bother me if he doesn't get another goal in his career.

You have to admit though that selling anything herbal around Salford is going to be a life changing career move 😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hendo on 20:48 - Sep 5 with 1298 viewsDalenet

Well we lost our captain fantastic but today our new captain was bloody fantastic. What a great win to start his new captaincy in a competitive game
Hendo on 10:34 - Sep 6 with 976 viewsaleanddale

Agreed!!

Hendo will score plenty this season this type of thread is so unnecessary.

Good luck to the lad. Let’s concentrate on our own. What a magnificent start by the lads yesterday.
Hendo on 11:35 - Sep 6 with 896 viewsDaleiLama

I don't really get why there are comments on what should and shouldn't be discussed on an open forum. We have freedom of speech in this country. There is no place for censorship except for offensive language, sentiment or libel. The thread is titled Hendo. Fair chance it will be about him. It's like adverts - you have a choice whether to switch off or not. I'll always have a soft spot for Hendo regardless of how he left. Some threads I don't read at all as they don't interest me.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 11:35]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Hendo on 12:30 - Sep 6 with 806 viewsD_Alien

Hendo on 11:35 - Sep 6 by DaleiLama

I don't really get why there are comments on what should and shouldn't be discussed on an open forum. We have freedom of speech in this country. There is no place for censorship except for offensive language, sentiment or libel. The thread is titled Hendo. Fair chance it will be about him. It's like adverts - you have a choice whether to switch off or not. I'll always have a soft spot for Hendo regardless of how he left. Some threads I don't read at all as they don't interest me.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 11:35]

Sorry Dalei, but there's no restriction outside the law on comments

It's another thing to start a thread (after it'd already been posted on another thread). OK, but once is enough. My point, intended in a light-hearted way but in direct response to SuddenLad (and there were others) was to try to prevent the whole Hendo thing having the same attention as when Hilly left for Barnsley and there was a new thread every bloody week about him, and them

I hope that point is now well-made enough, without further issue

[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 12:32]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hendo on 14:03 - Sep 6 with 720 viewsrobshaker

miserable old scroat
Hendo on 14:49 - Sep 6 with 649 viewsDaleiLama

Hendo on 12:30 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

Sorry Dalei, but there's no restriction outside the law on comments

It's another thing to start a thread (after it'd already been posted on another thread). OK, but once is enough. My point, intended in a light-hearted way but in direct response to SuddenLad (and there were others) was to try to prevent the whole Hendo thing having the same attention as when Hilly left for Barnsley and there was a new thread every bloody week about him, and them

I hope that point is now well-made enough, without further issue

[Post edited 6 Sep 2020 12:32]

Yeah, I get your drift and the remark wasn't aimed at you per se, more a general comment on lack of tolerance pervading life, which Covid probably stokes and ironically Covid makes seem so trivial. Anyway, I'll take the advice I gave to 442 and let it flow over me

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024