Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! 19:37 - Sep 7 with 5321 views49thseason

Sensational results for a Vitamin D clinical trial for Hospitalised Covid 19 patients.

The Government / NHS apparently doesn't want to give you a cheap , easily obtainable vitamin despite the FACT that it will give you a 98% of not dying even if you end up in hospital. So buy some now for you and your family!

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 19:25 - Sep 8 with 902 views442Dale

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 18:56 - Sep 8 by judd

Yes, he's taken shirt number 19

As long as the number is visible.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 22:34 - Sep 21 with 737 viewsdownunder

The Jury is in ! Take your Vitamin D!!!! on 23:27 - Sep 7 by TomRAFC

As an NHS clinician who has kept well up to date with the research surrounding the treatment of COVID-19, I can confirm that there is indeed a massive conspiracy to stop people having a vitamin we recommend they have... everyday... even when they aren't ill. Alas, we lizard folk with our peer reviewed double blind research are being thwarted by these reliable vigilantes. So powerful are they that even the basic rules of maths bend to their will. Finally, our reign of terror is over.

Whilst I have your attention, if anyone would like to join our vanguard death cult then why not read one of our many secret documents? Bad Science by Dr Ben Goldacre is a rubbish secret document. Mainly because it's really easy to get hold of, try that one.

BOW OR PERISH!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 23:29]

Have now read the secret document. Confirms what I thought in many cases. Presume Ben Goldacre has more exposure in the UK, as your post was the first time I had ever heard of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024