Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Dale Florent Hoti 08:33 - Sep 10 with 3587 viewselectricblue

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/florent-hoti-set-dund

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 09:11 - Sep 10 with 3495 viewsChaffRAFC

He actually left Dale last summer, not this summer, despite having been offered a professional deal.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 10:31 - Sep 10 with 3324 viewsdingdangblue

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 09:11 - Sep 10 by ChaffRAFC

He actually left Dale last summer, not this summer, despite having been offered a professional deal.

Yeah I'm sure someone posted on here he had been training/having trials at Sheffield United last season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 11:03 - Sep 10 with 3247 viewsboromat

Bit of a bizarre one refused a contract from us and got stuck without a club for a year.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 11:36 - Sep 10 with 3160 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 11:03 - Sep 10 by boromat

Bit of a bizarre one refused a contract from us and got stuck without a club for a year.

In retrospect, if he had signed and stayed with us he would almost certainly have figured in our starting line up with us having so many injuries and such a small squad....
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 11:43 - Sep 10 with 3135 viewsBrierls

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 11:36 - Sep 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

In retrospect, if he had signed and stayed with us he would almost certainly have figured in our starting line up with us having so many injuries and such a small squad....

That's a great point. He must look on at Bradley and Hopper and wonder what could have been, with them bursting onto the scene.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 12:09 - Sep 10 with 3069 views100notout

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 11:43 - Sep 10 by Brierls

That's a great point. He must look on at Bradley and Hopper and wonder what could have been, with them bursting onto the scene.

Bursting?

Slow and steady I would say - jury still out on how far they'll go. But I hope its all the way - for all our sakes!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 12:22 - Sep 10 with 3001 viewsseasidedale

I know he trials at several club, Sheffield United, Bournemouth and I think Blackpool but not certain of that last one
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 12:37 - Sep 10 with 2953 viewsStourdale

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 12:22 - Sep 10 by seasidedale

I know he trials at several club, Sheffield United, Bournemouth and I think Blackpool but not certain of that last one

Sounds like poor advice coming from somewhere. He obviously thought he could do better than little old Rochdale.
A year in limbo wouldn't have done his progression any favours but nice to see he has a new club now.
Login to get fewer ads

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 12:47 - Sep 10 with 2923 viewsAtThePeake

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 12:09 - Sep 10 by 100notout

Bursting?

Slow and steady I would say - jury still out on how far they'll go. But I hope its all the way - for all our sakes!!

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11952897/keane-very-few-de

Tangled up in blue.

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 15:58 - Sep 11 with 2410 viewsD_Dale

Today the BBC has posted the following; why would Dale get a fee?

Florent Hoti intends to make his mark on the Scottish Premiership and international stage with Kosovo after joining Dundee United.

The attacking midfielder, 19, moves from Rochdale for an undisclosed fee, having impressed on trial on Tannadice.

The Manchester-born, Kosovo Under-21 hopeful has signed a two-year deal.

"I'm buzzing to play for such a big club. I'll try to help United in the top flight but playing for my national team is something I want," he said.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 16:04 - Sep 11 with 2375 viewsisitme

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 15:58 - Sep 11 by D_Dale

Today the BBC has posted the following; why would Dale get a fee?

Florent Hoti intends to make his mark on the Scottish Premiership and international stage with Kosovo after joining Dundee United.

The attacking midfielder, 19, moves from Rochdale for an undisclosed fee, having impressed on trial on Tannadice.

The Manchester-born, Kosovo Under-21 hopeful has signed a two-year deal.

"I'm buzzing to play for such a big club. I'll try to help United in the top flight but playing for my national team is something I want," he said.

He was in our academy system, we offered him a professional contract so any team that signed him owed us compensation for his development. I suspect the fee wont be that much.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 16:07 - Sep 11 with 2353 viewsD_Dale

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 16:04 - Sep 11 by isitme

He was in our academy system, we offered him a professional contract so any team that signed him owed us compensation for his development. I suspect the fee wont be that much.

OK, thanks.

No doubt it all helps.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:28 - Sep 11 with 2187 viewsboromat

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 16:04 - Sep 11 by isitme

I didn't think that was the case if they moved to a none English club. A bit like when McArdle went to Scotland and we didn't get anything.

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:40 - Sep 11 with 2132 viewselectricblue

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:28 - Sep 11 by boromat

I didn't think that was the case if they moved to a none English club. A bit like when McArdle went to Scotland and we didn't get anything.

Will that not be different though as Hoti came through the system at Dale where as Rory didnt..

Does the bosman ruling not have an effect.

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:40 - Sep 11 with 2130 viewsisitme

McArdle wasn't a youth team player who turned down a professional deal to sign somewhere else.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:42 - Sep 11 with 2120 viewsYadHoDale

I think it's different rules for a player such as Rory, whose full time professional contract had expired, and a former youth player, such as Florent, who chooses to sign elsewhere.

We'd have received a fee for Rory for a transfer within the same (English) FA as he was under 24 at the time, but no such mechanism for international (including Scottish) transfers under the Bosman rules.

In Florent's case, there is no transfer fee as such, but there is a compensation payment to Dale for developing his talents during his time as a youth player. Same as when Conor Ronan signed for Wolves.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:44 - Sep 11 with 2111 viewsboromat

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 17:40 - Sep 11 by isitme

McArdle wasn't a youth team player who turned down a professional deal to sign somewhere else.

He was an under 23 and if he would have gone to an English club we would have got some compensation. But because he went to Scotland we got nothing. Wondered why this situation wasn't the same? Great if we do get a bit of something.

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 19:17 - Sep 11 with 1915 viewselectricblue

How do they work the compo......

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 19:52 - Sep 11 with 1844 views442Dale

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6584/HOTI-IS-TANGERINE.html

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 19:59 - Sep 11 with 1818 viewselectricblue

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 19:52 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6584/HOTI-IS-TANGERINE.html

Undisclosed fee...
£20k anybody....

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 20:24 - Sep 11 with 1773 viewsjonahwhereru

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 19:59 - Sep 11 by electricblue

Undisclosed fee...
£20k anybody....

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I thought for our grade of acadamy we were ment to receive 40k for players that went to another team than the one that developed them and wanted to contract them.
Although I guess if Dundee Utd is the last chance saloon for him I guess we may be prepared to accept a lower amount, if it was going to break the deal.
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 20:48 - Sep 11 with 1705 viewsEllDale

Add-ons presumably?
Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 13:57 - Sep 14 with 1187 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ex Dale Florent Hoti on 20:48 - Sep 11 by EllDale

Add-ons presumably?

Flo did n't make the squad that got dicked 4-0 by Rangers on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024