Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update on fans returning 18:24 - Sep 15 with 17350 views442Dale

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/54158891

So some could have fans back at weekend, however “ Those in local lockdown areas were told they would not receive permission to take part in the test events.”

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Update on fans returning on 11:37 - Sep 25 with 1117 viewsjudd

Law & Audit

Midsomer Mergers

Poll: What is it to be then?

Update on fans returning on 11:55 - Sep 25 with 1074 viewsjudd

Line of Import Duty

Update on fans returning on 12:05 - Sep 25 with 1047 viewsD_Alien

Update on fans returning on 10:39 - Sep 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Just a thought, you don’t have to commit to anything or owt but a mate of mine called LittleJohnHerFanny is a writer and he’s looking to pitch a new detective series to BSkyB. Sick of all the psychological detective thrillers, he’s looking for a new angle. You know what I’m thinking
don’t you? A detective who deals with crime via accounts and maths and that.
He’ll be a bit like Columbo or that French looking one. He’ll get everybody into a room at the end and with forensic mastery go through each attendees accounts to prove, for example, that the retired Colonel couldn’t afford to go on the Orient Express so it couldn’t have been him. Or, the candlestick had to be auctioned to raise funds for the skint owner of the country manor, so he wasn’t bludgeoned to death with that. Stuff like that. He’ll also have a thick geordie assistant who, for the purpose of the audience, he has to explain VAT to etc.
He obviously won’t play by the rules. He’ll be the scourge of them stuffy tvvats at the Associate of Chartered Accounts. His employers, the filth, will also hate him as well because of his sole focus on accountancy based methods and maths and that. You’ve got 24 hours otherwise I’m taking your calculator...and badge... and I suppose I should take your gun n’all!! - is often the cry from his angry but deep down respectful lutennant. For example, he’ll often march right through a crime scene contaminating evidence, head stuck in a pile of invoices, as per.
But, he gets results.
Just have a think about it... it’ll be cash in hand.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 10:54]

Given your nom de plume predilection, will that be johnny cash?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Update on fans returning on 12:11 - Sep 25 with 1029 viewsjudd

Update on fans returning on 12:05 - Sep 25 by D_Alien

Given your nom de plume predilection, will that be johnny cash?

Variation on a theme but I've just had an email from Screwfix stating they are not a dating agency.

DCI Bankstatement

Update on fans returning on 12:15 - Sep 25 with 1022 viewsJames1980

Update on fans returning on 12:11 - Sep 25 by judd

Variation on a theme but I've just had an email from Screwfix stating they are not a dating agency.

DCI Bankstatement

You'd think in these difficult economic times they would consider diversifying.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Update on fans returning on 12:16 - Sep 25 with 1017 viewsSuddenLad

Update on fans returning on 10:39 - Sep 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Just a thought, you don’t have to commit to anything or owt but a mate of mine called LittleJohnHerFanny is a writer and he’s looking to pitch a new detective series to BSkyB. Sick of all the psychological detective thrillers, he’s looking for a new angle. You know what I’m thinking
don’t you? A detective who deals with crime via accounts and maths and that.
He’ll be a bit like Columbo or that French looking one. He’ll get everybody into a room at the end and with forensic mastery go through each attendees accounts to prove, for example, that the retired Colonel couldn’t afford to go on the Orient Express so it couldn’t have been him. Or, the candlestick had to be auctioned to raise funds for the skint owner of the country manor, so he wasn’t bludgeoned to death with that. Stuff like that. He’ll also have a thick geordie assistant who, for the purpose of the audience, he has to explain VAT to etc.
He obviously won’t play by the rules. He’ll be the scourge of them stuffy tvvats at the Associate of Chartered Accounts. His employers, the filth, will also hate him as well because of his sole focus on accountancy based methods and maths and that. You’ve got 24 hours otherwise I’m taking your calculator...and badge... and I suppose I should take your gun n’all!! - is often the cry from his angry but deep down respectful lutennant. For example, he’ll often march right through a crime scene contaminating evidence, head stuck in a pile of invoices, as per.
But, he gets results.
Just have a think about it... it’ll be cash in hand.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 10:54]

Ah! - Now you've mentioned cash in hand, you might get more enquiries.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Update on fans returning on 12:19 - Sep 25 with 1013 viewsjudd

Trial Balance & Retribution

Update on fans returning on 12:26 - Sep 25 with 994 viewsD_Alien

Update on fans returning on 12:15 - Sep 25 by James1980

You'd think in these difficult economic times they would consider diversifying.

That's one way of keeping in the Black...

Login to get fewer ads

Update on fans returning on 12:32 - Sep 25 with 967 viewsdingdangblue

Update on fans returning on 12:11 - Sep 25 by judd

DCI Bankstatement

Have you tried Toolstation?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Update on fans returning on 13:01 - Sep 25 with 911 viewsTVOS1907

Inspector (Empty) Banks

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Update on fans returning on 13:02 - Sep 25 with 911 views1949er

You can’t say black.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Update on fans returning on 13:43 - Sep 25 with 850 viewsD_Alien

Update on fans returning on 13:02 - Sep 25 by 1949er

You can’t say black.

Of course you can

I was amplifying the message of the dance troup Diversity who, whilst appearing on Britain's Got Talent, added their support to the Black Lives Matter movement, whilst at the same time punning on the 'being in the red/black' accountancy trope

I added the in the knowledge that someone was likely to take issue with it, for the wrong reason

[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 13:44]

Update on fans returning on 13:46 - Sep 25 with 837 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Update on fans returning on 12:32 - Sep 25 by dingdangblue

Have you tried Toolstation?

My favourite name for Gigg Lane.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024