Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Interviews: Gary Jones 18:20 - Sep 22 with 1664 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/52955/player-interviews-gary-jones

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 19:22 - Sep 22 with 1589 views442Dale

Great read that. Clarified his thoughts on Coleman yet again, something worth noting.

Cheers, Fitzo.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 19:53 - Sep 22 with 1518 viewsncfc_chalky

I quite liked him at Notts,I think that we got relegated that season but I seem to remember that he always gave his best

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 20:32 - Sep 22 with 1438 viewsnordenblue

Cheers Fitzo a brilliant read, as mentioned it says what most fans thought and the rumours around the time about Coleman and co, a word used too easily in recent years, but Jonah will always be a legend for me, id put him higher up than probably every other captain I've seen at the club.
Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 22:35 - Sep 22 with 1302 viewsjudd

Fantastic read Fitzo. Well done. Captain at 23, amazing. Loved watching Jonah play.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 09:08 - Sep 23 with 1103 viewseitoof

Great read. What is Gary working at now?
Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 10:38 - Sep 23 with 1026 viewsjacko_dale

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 09:08 - Sep 23 by eitoof

Great read. What is Gary working at now?

I think centre midfield is one of the few positions we don't need reinforcements in!

Seriously though, I think he's working in a care home or something along those lines. I seem to remember reading during his time with us that he hoped to get into the media once he'd retired, but my memory could be playing tricks on me there.
Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 11:05 - Sep 23 with 997 viewsJames1980

Great read sir thank you for sharing it! Is the tale I got told involving too much libation the training pitch and a fist of fury just an unconfirmed rumour?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 13:32 - Sep 23 with 840 viewsjonahwhereru

Thanks Fitz, can’t say I am not jealous that you got an audience with himself.

Can’t help thinking the club are not making the most of it’s association with Gary Jones. My be he has moved on mentally, but the club could benefit from him being in some sort of ambassador role.
Login to get fewer ads

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 17:14 - Sep 23 with 715 viewsAtThePeake

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 13:32 - Sep 23 by jonahwhereru

Thanks Fitz, can’t say I am not jealous that you got an audience with himself.

Can’t help thinking the club are not making the most of it’s association with Gary Jones. My be he has moved on mentally, but the club could benefit from him being in some sort of ambassador role.

Not sure if he still does, but certainly seemed to do some ambassadorial duties for Bradford for a while after he retired.

I would imagine at a club like Bradford that has a much larger fanbase than our own that there are many more opportunities for that kind of thing.

Tangled up in blue.

Player Interviews: Gary Jones on 17:26 - Sep 23 with 695 viewsEllDale

At one stage Gary was doing some work with James Mason's agency, speaking at dinners in the Bradford area etc.
Don't know if that's still the case now that Mason has moved on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024