Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) 10:50 - Sep 24 with 9502 viewsIOMDale

https://mobile.twitter.com/fitzochris/status/1309065116252614657

UTDNFS

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:52 - Sep 24 with 2274 viewsChaffRAFC

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:48 - Sep 24 by blackdogblue

Ok, whilst I take onboard & respect your opinion. What age was Calvin when we signed him & his goal scoring record? Same can be said for Lewis Alexandra... as 2 rhetorical questions? What has age got to do with it? “R” Luke, Mason Greenwood is he called?

Not wanting to cause a row or a mass debate, I am just asking a question

You asked how it was different to us signing Mulvey. Age is one big difference, the other is the 100 plus extra men's football games Beesley has played and experience of joining other clubs.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 19:56 - Sep 24 with 2251 views442Dale

Ok, whilst I take onboard & respect your opinion. What age was Calvin when we signed him & his goal scoring record? Same can be said for Lewis Alexandra... as 2 rhetorical questions? What has age got to do with it? “R” Luke, Mason Greenwood is he called?

We got three good seasons out of Calvin with the odd important contribution after that too in the Tottenham/great escape season. Alessandra barely got an opportunity, we’d have to check with Keith Hill why that was the case.

Each signing is different and should taken on its own merits. For example, 25 years ago we signed an experienced lower league forward, Graham Shaw, who had done well at both Preston and Stoke. It took about half an hour of a game at Hereford to see we’d made a mistake.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:26 - Sep 24 with 2145 viewsShun

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:55 - Sep 24 by seasidedale

Hasn’t the striker at Man U got a longer term injury at present (months)
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 18:56]

Who's that supposed to be?
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:28 - Sep 24 with 2134 viewsTVOS1907

I think we should give the lad chance to show what he can do first.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:40 - Sep 24 with 2072 viewsblackdogblue

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:28 - Sep 24 by TVOS1907

As I have said in a previous post. I’m not looking for a row & welcome the kid to the club..not responding to u but the last few posts...

Quote Shun “4 goals in 23 league games on loan at Solihull last year.
Interesting that he's only just signed for them permanently on a free transfer yet we're paying an undisclosed fee a month later”

He’s not exactly Messi is he... club twitter says he’s a new striker.. I am a dale fan, anyone who knows me personally knows that... I was just asking a question..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:41 - Sep 24 with 2062 viewsJames1980

The first misplaced pass or shot into the ionosphere and im throwing the tablet I watch Ifollow on out the window.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 20:42]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:42 - Sep 24 with 2052 viewsBrierls

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 18:31 - Sep 24 by blackdogblue

Let me add my two penneth...

The last “non league” promise we signed was Keaton Mulvey who is currently on loan at Mossley FC & incidentally scored last night....

Why is this guy any different? Will he play or be “loaned” out for “experience”?

Giving him a shirt number does not mean he will be on the team sheet come Saturday. Getting more confused with what I am seeing by the day..

Don’t get me wrong, welcome any new players to the club but questioning this one..

Mulvey was signed with the hope of him playing in the first team in the future. There were quotes saying as much when we signed him. It was obvious he wasn't going straight into the first team squad.

Beesley has been signed to go straight into the first team squad. BBM's interview is clear. Giving him the #11 shirt is clear. Again, it's obvious, so I don't know why it's confusing.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:56 - Sep 24 with 1989 viewsDaleiLama

Sounds like a plan. BBM picked him, BBM will coach him and BBM will be judged by how well he eventually performs after he has settled in. His is the only opinion that matters (not a dig at you BDB btw).

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 21:16 - Sep 24 with 1907 viewsblackdogblue

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:42 - Sep 24 by Brierls

Mulvey was signed with the hope of him playing in the first team in the future. There were quotes saying as much when we signed him. It was obvious he wasn't going straight into the first team squad.

Beesley has been signed to go straight into the first team squad. BBM's interview is clear. Giving him the #11 shirt is clear. Again, it's obvious, so I don't know why it's confusing.

Just re read the entire post.. and looked on twitter.. saw the #we have a new striker.. twitter says a new “Forward” jumped on the striker word...

Hope he does a NMl role & proves me wrong.. I concede, give up & series link set on Quest..

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 21:29 - Sep 24 with 1855 viewsTVOS1907

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 21:16 - Sep 24 by blackdogblue

Just re read the entire post.. and looked on twitter.. saw the #we have a new striker.. twitter says a new “Forward” jumped on the striker word...

Hope he does a NMl role & proves me wrong.. I concede, give up & series link set on Quest..

If you watched it last season, the series link should already be set.

If you didn't, then obviously it won't.

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 21:42 - Sep 24 with 1797 viewsseasidedale

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 20:26 - Sep 24 by Shun

Who's that supposed to be?

Can’t remember his name but it’s on one of the other threads
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 21:46 - Sep 24 with 1781 viewsjudd

I think we should welcome whatever support is given to BBM on the playing side (within reason).

It puts our position 're recruitment into perspective when Sunderland are offering £500k for a 21 year old striker.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 22:10 - Sep 24 with 1697 viewsSandyman

I remember Grant Holt's first game for Dale was unimpressive. Look how he turned out.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 22:20 - Sep 24 with 1651 viewsTVOS1907

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 21:42 - Sep 24 by seasidedale

Can’t remember his name but it’s on one of the other threads

German lad, Bums Teer, or something like that.

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 22:24 - Sep 24 with 1637 viewsDaleiLama

Would like to see this to announce the next incoming.

[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 22:26]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 23:04 - Sep 24 with 1535 viewsTVOS1907

In the alphabetical list of every Dale player ever, Beesley comes before the fantastically named Tony Beever!

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 23:37 - Sep 24 with 1474 views442Dale

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 23:04 - Sep 24 by TVOS1907

In the alphabetical list of every Dale player ever, Beesley comes before the fantastically named Tony Beever!

Whose one start came at Bury in the Autoglass when some players were late arriving because of problems on the M62. He wore number 3 whilst playing up front and was replaced by Andy Thackeray who had been named as a sub for when he turned up. Thackeray scored twice and Dale won. He then scored twice again in the league at Gigg Lane a couple of months later too.

See, Tony Beever, more memorable than some.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 00:00 - Sep 25 with 1438 viewsIOMDale

Was he gash?

UTDNFS

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 08:20 - Sep 25 with 1229 viewsfrenzied

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:44 - Sep 24 by fitzochris

No it doesn't. It smacks of careful selection and a long-term plan.

Agreed..

It’s a fantastic opportunity for him..he only needs to look at the players who have moved on to higher levels after playing for Dale..it’s what he does and how he applies himself to the task ahead which will determine his footballing future..I wish him every success
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024