Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) 10:50 - Sep 24 with 9443 viewsIOMDale

https://mobile.twitter.com/fitzochris/status/1309065116252614657

UTDNFS

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 10:57 - Sep 24 with 4470 viewsShun

4 goals in 23 league games on loan at Solihull last year.
Interesting that he's only just signed for them permanently on a free transfer yet we're paying an undisclosed fee a month later.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=75654
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 10:58]
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 11:02 - Sep 24 with 4439 viewsBrierls

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 10:57 - Sep 24 by Shun

Interesting that he's only just signed for them permanently on a free transfer yet we're paying an undisclosed fee a month later.

Hopefully he can rediscover his form from Bradford Park Avenue
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 11:04 - Sep 24 with 4424 viewsDaleFan7

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 10:57 - Sep 24 by Shun

To be fair he scored 20 goals in 1 game for Bradford PA and even managed to score without playing for Boston!
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 11:52 - Sep 24 with 4211 viewsYadHoDale

The son of Paul Beesley, a competent and no nonsense defender for Sheffield United and Leeds in the 1990s.

Doesn't always happen, but Olly Rathbone is also the son of a competent and no nonsense defender.

On pedigree, could be a promising signing.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:00 - Sep 24 with 4141 viewsHopwoodblue

If we get the business done today he should be ok for Saturday which will be important
because of the injury to Humphrys, if Humphrys is not 100% don’t risk him.
Any kind of result will be a bonus. Humphrys can have 45 mins on Tuesday if need be.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:33 - Sep 24 with 3974 viewsdale1968

Smacks of Desperation for an unproven Lower League Striker.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:44 - Sep 24 with 3913 viewsfitzochris

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:33 - Sep 24 by dale1968

No it doesn't. It smacks of careful selection and a long-term plan.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:47 - Sep 24 with 3897 viewsNewbury_Dale

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:44 - Sep 24 by fitzochris

Does make you wonder why Salford let him go though.
Login to get fewer ads

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:49 - Sep 24 with 3884 viewskel

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:47 - Sep 24 by Newbury_Dale

Does make you wonder why Salford let him go though.

Like when we let Hogan go first time round?
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:53 - Sep 24 with 3858 viewsjudd

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:49 - Sep 24 by kel

Like when we let Hogan go first time round?

So you think he'll end up at Salford then?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:53 - Sep 24 with 3861 viewsHopwoodblue

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:44 - Sep 24 by fitzochris

No pleasing some people Fitzo.
If he doesn’t bag at hatrick at Portman Rd by half time he’ll be written off by some.
Christ we are lucky to have a team in the first div that’s keeping its head above water in these trying times, come on guys get behind him please and the rest of the team for that matter.
We’ve signed two strikers one broke the transfer record if they complement each other and form a partnership we could be in for a decent season !
Any news of a left back Fitzo ? 🤞
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 12:55]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:56 - Sep 24 with 3835 viewskel

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:53 - Sep 24 by judd

So you think he'll end up at Salford then?

No.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:57 - Sep 24 with 3820 viewsjudd

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 12:56 - Sep 24 by kel

No.

Oh

Poll: What is it to be then?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:36 - Sep 24 with 3637 viewsChaffRAFC

It's not desperation when a fee is involved is it? There are free transfers out there that we could have signed but no, we've paid a fee for this lad so that tells me BBM has targeted him and it's a case of whether you trust BBM's recruitment.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:37 - Sep 24 with 3634 viewsShun

Quite the opposite for me. The fact that we're paying a fee gives me hope. There's no way BBM or the board would allow a fee to be paid unless the player had been extensively scouted. I'd actually be more worried if he'd been a free transfer or an unattached player.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:37 - Sep 24 with 3630 viewsBrierls

Smacks of signing a player who fits a profile and has been on BBM's radar for a while and has become available again.

Another striker who is a decent size but mobile too. Didn't get much of a look in the league with Salford, dropped down a level or two and was a regular scorer, so will be hungry for another shot at league football.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:41 - Sep 24 with 3610 viewsTomRAFC

Not the well known name I know some were hoping for. 4 goals in 12 for Solihull last season as well as 2 in 7 for Salford city. Big scoring season at Bradford Park Avenue the season before. The Solihull fans seem to have liked what they saw. BBM said he had specific targets. He seems to look for certain types of players he thinks will fit his style rather than established players that maybe can't play his way. BBM will probably say that he's had his eye on him for a while.

From the few highlights on youtube he seems to be a decent presence and is always looking to lose his man. Hard to say exactly the type of player we'd be getting but it may be in the Humphrys mold, albeit from further down the leagues.

BBM's recruitment so far as been pretty top notch. I hope he is the player BBM had been after rather than a signing he could get over the line quick due to the injury to Humphrys.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:45 - Sep 24 with 3586 viewsBrierls

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:41 - Sep 24 by TomRAFC

Not the well known name I know some were hoping for. 4 goals in 12 for Solihull last season as well as 2 in 7 for Salford city. Big scoring season at Bradford Park Avenue the season before. The Solihull fans seem to have liked what they saw. BBM said he had specific targets. He seems to look for certain types of players he thinks will fit his style rather than established players that maybe can't play his way. BBM will probably say that he's had his eye on him for a while.

From the few highlights on youtube he seems to be a decent presence and is always looking to lose his man. Hard to say exactly the type of player we'd be getting but it may be in the Humphrys mold, albeit from further down the leagues.

BBM's recruitment so far as been pretty top notch. I hope he is the player BBM had been after rather than a signing he could get over the line quick due to the injury to Humphrys.

He's no Jonathan Forte though.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:53 - Sep 24 with 3520 viewsjacko_dale

About to be confirmed it seems.
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:57 - Sep 24 with 3481 viewsNigeriamark

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:41 - Sep 24 by TomRAFC

bought, or on loan I think that's six players in with I assume the prospect of a couple more in the next 2 weeks. I'd fully expect at least 2 of them to end up as complete flops but as long as a couple turn out to be excellent and 4 more decent squad players that'll do for me. This guy could end up in any of the categories I've mentioned, but I'll be judging BBM on the whole squad and where we finish & we won't have any adea of that until at least few months in ( as is the same every year)

We certainly look better than 3 weeks ago subject to an update on the 3 injuries from the last game, which in the worse case scenario could put us back to square one
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:58 - Sep 24 with 3481 viewsTomRAFC

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 13:45 - Sep 24 by Brierls

He's no Jonathan Forte though.

Please don't mock, the emotions are still very raw.

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:03 - Sep 24 with 3427 viewsjacko_dale

Confirmed on a three year deal!

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/september/jakebeesleysigns/
Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:04 - Sep 24 with 3403 viewsD_Alien

Should imagine the prospect of making his debut at Ipswich instead of facing Woking this weekend will have the lad salivating

If he's signed, good luck to him, especially in front of goal, and stay clear of injuries!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:06 - Sep 24 with 3391 viewsTomRAFC

3 year deal and talks of the signing being on the cards a few weeks back seems a clear sign that he was the man BBM was after.

Welcome aboard!

Incoming (courtesy of Fitzochris) on 14:07 - Sep 24 with 3376 viewsShun

Three year deal is quite a lot when we've just given a forward proven in League One only a two year deal.

Echo what DA says, thinking you're facing Woking one minute to then go and make your debut away at Ipswich must be great stuff for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024