Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar 13:40 - Oct 2 with 2168 viewskel

Ste who runs the Ratcliffe has asked me to post to let people know the below that he sent me yesterday.

“Just to let you know we're gonna start opening when dale are at home to provide a near match day experience for supporters. Soccer Saturday and sky live games etc. If you could spread the word that would be great. And on the forum if you could
Players coming in as well.
Every penny counts for the club now so hopefully a good turn out.”
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 14:04 - Oct 2 with 2108 viewsdawlishdale

Brilliant, but it would be much better if the bars were open when we are away from home as well. Those who have a season card can watch the home games anyhow.

Just a thought Kel. Perhaps you could pass this on to Steve.
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 14:43 - Oct 2 with 2043 viewskel

I think the plan is just for fans to get together pre-match like on a normal match day but without watching Dale. From another message it seems the EFL won’t let them use ifollow to show the actual games but they are looking into sorting something out.

I’m just the messenger so that’s all I know I’m afraid.
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 14:51 - Oct 2 with 2012 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 15:09 - Oct 2 with 1966 viewsAncoats_Blue

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 14:43 - Oct 2 by kel

I think the plan is just for fans to get together pre-match like on a normal match day but without watching Dale. From another message it seems the EFL won’t let them use ifollow to show the actual games but they are looking into sorting something out.

I’m just the messenger so that’s all I know I’m afraid.

I’m surprised iFollow haven’t offered a pub version of their subscription. Similar to Sky & BT with their own pub version ( the same thing anyone else gets but with a vastly inflated price and a pint logo in the bottom right corner). Could get more bums on seats in the pub if the local team is shown on the TV.
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 15:25 - Oct 2 with 1924 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 15:09 - Oct 2 by Ancoats_Blue

I’m surprised iFollow haven’t offered a pub version of their subscription. Similar to Sky & BT with their own pub version ( the same thing anyone else gets but with a vastly inflated price and a pint logo in the bottom right corner). Could get more bums on seats in the pub if the local team is shown on the TV.

Perhaps they still have teething troubles, as we know, they can be hit and miss?
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 16:35 - Oct 2 with 1773 viewsboromat

Maybe there is also a licensing issue with the EFL? Does seem strange though.

As long as the bar has decent WiFi everyone could bring their tablets and watch the match that way 😂

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 16:42 - Oct 2 with 1750 viewsmikehunt

Oiiii! My idea (copyright James) a number of weeks ago but someone said only one in the toilets at a time would be a stumbling block.
Seriously, if the games could be shown during the period that no fans are allowed into grounds, It would be so good for all clubs and supporters.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 16:51 - Oct 2 with 1738 viewsncfc_chalky

There was a story in the local press a couple of days ago saying that Chesterfield was offering hospitality lounges to fans who could watch the game streamed live on a screen while at the same time drawing the curtains so that they couldn't watch the game just outside in case crowds gathered around

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Login to get fewer ads

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 1707 viewsfermin

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 16:51 - Oct 2 by ncfc_chalky

There was a story in the local press a couple of days ago saying that Chesterfield was offering hospitality lounges to fans who could watch the game streamed live on a screen while at the same time drawing the curtains so that they couldn't watch the game just outside in case crowds gathered around

That was at Wealdstone (who are playing Chesterfield).
https://www.wealdstone-fc.com/post/cancellation-of-live-screening-in-club-house-
Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 1669 viewsncfc_chalky

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 17:02 - Oct 2 by fermin

That was at Wealdstone (who are playing Chesterfield).
https://www.wealdstone-fc.com/post/cancellation-of-live-screening-in-club-house-

Yes the first game to offer the hospitality lounges is away but the game mentioned in the Derbyshire Times was their first home game against Harlepool (not much point.in closing the curtains if the games away)
[Post edited 2 Oct 2020 17:19]

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 17:18 - Oct 2 with 1667 viewsblackdogblue

Ratcliffe Bar/Dale Bar on 16:51 - Oct 2 by ncfc_chalky

Talking of Chesterfield, saw Dave Buchanan jogging past the Black Dog a week or so ago... no idea who shouted get the lead out chubby 😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024