Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland (A) hospitality 12:33 - Oct 19 with 4713 viewsjudd

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/october/hospitality--sunderland_october-

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 20:52 - Oct 30 with 1219 viewsD_Alien

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 20:43 - Oct 30 by Sandyman

[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 20:47]

Ha!

Either there was no-one there who posts on here (unlikely) or it was dull as ditchwater

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 21:16 - Oct 30 with 1169 viewsrochdaleriddler

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 20:52 - Oct 30 by D_Alien

Ha!

Either there was no-one there who posts on here (unlikely) or it was dull as ditchwater

I’d guess the latter, not allowed to sit with friends, only with people you live with or ‘in the bubble’ watching a game played in silence . Mind I bet the pre match tunes could be heard loud and clear

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 1082 viewsDickydaler

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 21:16 - Oct 30 by rochdaleriddler

I’d guess the latter, not allowed to sit with friends, only with people you live with or ‘in the bubble’ watching a game played in silence . Mind I bet the pre match tunes could be heard loud and clear

Well, that's one positive then.
Sunderland (A) hospitality on 22:56 - Oct 30 with 1035 viewsSandyman

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 21:16 - Oct 30 by rochdaleriddler

Supergrass' "Sun Hits The Sky" could be heard by satellites circling Neptune. NASA scientists were discussing why Keohane was dropped. Allegedly.
Sunderland (A) hospitality on 23:10 - Oct 30 with 1008 viewsD_Alien

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 22:56 - Oct 30 by Sandyman

Supergrass' "Sun Hits The Sky" could be heard by satellites circling Neptune. NASA scientists were discussing why Keohane was dropped. Allegedly.

That's just made me wonder if we've got him all wrong, and what he's actually trying to do is sound-bomb the commentary on Radio Bolton

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 23:14 - Oct 30 with 993 viewsfitzochris

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 22:56 - Oct 30 by Sandyman

That single had a great B side.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 23:29 - Oct 30 with 971 viewsjudd

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 23:14 - Oct 30 by fitzochris

That single had a great B side.

Massively underrated band and I can thoroughly recommend Gaz Coombes last album "World's Strongest Man".

Poll: What is it to be then?

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 13:14 - Nov 15 with 763 views100notout

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 20:52 - Oct 30 by D_Alien

Ha!

Just reading in the trust newsletter that this event was cancelled due to a lack of interest. Not surprising really at those prices

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 712 viewsDalenet

Sunderland (A) hospitality on 13:14 - Nov 15 by 100notout

Just reading in the trust newsletter that this event was cancelled due to a lack of interest. Not surprising really at those prices

Probably not sensible either in this climate. You could only attend with your household and that would limit the demand too.

Back to the drawing board for other ideas ..... I am sure we will all rally round sensible ideas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024