Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
47 Minutes Of Comedy Genius.. 20:51 - Oct 19 with 1423 viewsdale1968

Enjoy..
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p08sw2w0/bury-bringing-football-back

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

47 Minutes Of Comedy Genius.. on 07:22 - Oct 20 with 1118 viewsaleanddale

You have to give the new club bury afc some credit..

lads and lasses wanting to see the town represented by a football team playing competitively have actually got 11 players out on the pitch.... However...

Whilst all is rosy in the tier 10 garden (Wow Wow Wow) they have signed players on big wages from higher up the footballing pyramid!!! Ring any bells?.

The big test is when they have a tax bill to pay and all the incoming money has been squandered chasing another pipe dream.

The newco has caused quite a bit of division in the fan base I am interested to see how the nasty bastard Dale responds!

Then there is Forever bury and some clown called Keith on Twitter.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 7:25]
47 Minutes Of Comedy Genius.. on 09:13 - Oct 20 with 1012 viewsfermin

Just watched the first five minutes. A tremendous amount of spin, or should I say whitewashing, about what was going on before Steve Dale to get them in that situation. You would think Day (and others) had been prudent owners before falling on hard times, rather than reckless spendthrifts using financial sleights of hand to promise the earth to people who believed they deserved it.
47 Minutes Of Comedy Genius.. on 12:26 - Oct 20 with 865 viewsaleanddale

47 Minutes Of Comedy Genius.. on 09:13 - Oct 20 by fermin

Just watched the first five minutes. A tremendous amount of spin, or should I say whitewashing, about what was going on before Steve Dale to get them in that situation. You would think Day (and others) had been prudent owners before falling on hard times, rather than reckless spendthrifts using financial sleights of hand to promise the earth to people who believed they deserved it.

More spin than Muttiah Muralitharan and Shane Warne combined.

Some very deluded shakers indeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024