Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You 12:25 - Oct 28 with 2706 viewsJPSDale

Watch the Sunderland game last night on iFollow - pitch looked and played BRILLIANTLY

The weather has been very wet and the pitch looked magnificent. Dale were able to pop the ball around with confidence on a near perfect surface and went toe to toe with "one of the big boys" of the division - well worth a least the draw

Only downside - nobody got to see a great game live

Credit to Richard and his team - Im sure its been a long few months, but it all seems to be paying off - THANK YOU
Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 12:35 - Oct 28 with 2663 viewsBrierls

Completely agree. Considering the amount of rainfall, the pitch looked in great condition.

Let's hope it stays that way.
Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 12:41 - Oct 28 with 2631 viewsD_Alien

Yep, great credit to Richard and his team

But tbf, the pitch is a reflection of the investment put in by the club. Despite my misgivings a few months back about whether the investment would pay dividends, its doing so now so huge credit to the Dale board for seeing it through

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 14:44 - Oct 28 with 2438 viewsDalenet

Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 12:41 - Oct 28 by D_Alien

Yep, great credit to Richard and his team

But tbf, the pitch is a reflection of the investment put in by the club. Despite my misgivings a few months back about whether the investment would pay dividends, its doing so now so huge credit to the Dale board for seeing it through

And thanks to Rochdale council for loaning us the money to help us execute the contract with the pitch contractors.

Good outcome all round
Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 2242 viewsaleanddale

Excellent OP.

I logged on at 7.40 expecting a swimming pool but the pitch was immaculate.
Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 11:03 - Oct 29 with 1909 viewsaleanddale

This will be a test continuous rain now until Sunday!
Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 14:14 - Oct 29 with 1787 viewsSalegraham

Richard Blackburn - All Credit To You on 11:03 - Oct 29 by aleanddale

This will be a test continuous rain now until Sunday!

Don't know if anybody else saw the comments on one of Sunderland's forums that some thought the match was being played on a 4 g pitch. I would take that as a massive compliment for the ground staff
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024