Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking the Knee 09:58 - Oct 29 with 4183 viewsBarrowdale

Instead of continuing with this tokenistic sh ite for a drug crazed career criminal ( who i agree was dealt with appallingly) perhaps on saturday we could have a minutes silence for people killed and decapitated by yet another muslim terrorist.
Im sick of politicians of all colour’s platitudes about how they wont win.
They already have ffs.
Taking the Knee on 14:38 - Oct 29 with 1067 viewsR17ALE

Taking the Knee on 12:46 - Oct 29 by BigDaveMyCock

You’re sat in bed all pssed off so you’d thought you’d have a good old gammon whinge.
So, anybody who has a previous conviction can be murdered then? Yeah, you’ve really thought about that one haven’t you?

Why do you feel the need to call someone gammon?

In fact, over a period of time, you've called most of us on here this, or numb, or racist, or coonts etc. Why insult people you don't know? Why would anyone do that?

IMHO racism is a word thrown about so freely these days it's lost its real meaning. Today it means, "you don't agree with me, therefore you must be racist/gammon/thick etc".

Also, I cannot for the life of me remember hearing a racist comment in The Sandy since about 1988.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Taking the Knee on 14:49 - Oct 29 with 1022 viewsBarrowdale

Thanks for your comments r17, but I’m ok with gammon ( dont really understand it anyway). Its all those little pigs that I now feel I shoul proxy worry about. I intend to start improving my life by learning to take offence at everything
Taking the Knee on 15:56 - Oct 29 with 918 viewsR17ALE

No and you have!

And you chose to ignore my perfectly reasonable questions by posing questions of your own. Typical.

The official you're a tvvat thread by BigDaveMyCock 22 Aug 2018 22:18
Well, as is being proven, everyone who voted Brexit is a right thick c unt.

[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 15:59]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Taking the Knee on 16:10 - Oct 29 with 858 viewsChaffRAFC

Locking the thread as it's starting to get personal and I don't have time to sit waiting for a message to cross the line which is the way it's heading.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024