Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood CEO 17:27 - Nov 3 with 1996 viewsDalenet

The Fleetwood CEO is in London today to petition Government for lower league financial support. In his TV interview he claimed that 8 clubs in Leagues One and Two had failed to pay wages/PAYE last month. He didn't name them or call out the extent of the shortfall, but I am not surprised and clubs can't wait for a Premier League bailout forever
Fleetwood CEO on 19:07 - Nov 3 with 1830 viewsAncoats_Blue

There’s a Twitter campaign , Saveourclubs I think it’s called, Asking for PAYE breaks that seems to be backed by Dale and Fleetwood amongst others. So, possible the no PAYE payers includes Dale.
Fleetwood CEO on 11:43 - Nov 4 with 1476 viewsdale1968

We are named here.
https://fanbanter.co.uk/fleetwood-ceo-names-which-six-efl-clubs-will-go-bust-wit

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Fleetwood CEO on 11:54 - Nov 4 with 1463 viewsDalenet

Fleetwood CEO on 11:43 - Nov 4 by dale1968

We are named here.
https://fanbanter.co.uk/fleetwood-ceo-names-which-six-efl-clubs-will-go-bust-wit

I am not sure that article is doing us any favours. We bought a couple of players just a few weeks ago so the Board does have some cash - and they said they had budgeted for no fans this season. The article names us, but I would be concerned that people interpret this to mean we haven't paid the wages or the PAYE. And we know of other clubs such as Southend or Scunthorpe that claimed to be in a worse position.
Fleetwood CEO on 12:19 - Nov 4 with 1431 viewsD_Alien

Fleetwood CEO on 11:54 - Nov 4 by Dalenet

I am not sure that article is doing us any favours. We bought a couple of players just a few weeks ago so the Board does have some cash - and they said they had budgeted for no fans this season. The article names us, but I would be concerned that people interpret this to mean we haven't paid the wages or the PAYE. And we know of other clubs such as Southend or Scunthorpe that claimed to be in a worse position.

The club are also looking to strengthen the backroom ops and have advertised for key positions, including the use of a recruitment agency

Surely any suggestion that we're in imminent danger of insolvency has got to be nonsense, from that perspective?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fleetwood CEO on 12:33 - Nov 4 with 1406 viewsfermin

He names his own club as well as us. I wonder if he has just mentioned a few random clubs as the types of clubs that could go rather than in danger of going imminently.
Fleetwood CEO on 13:05 - Nov 4 with 1369 viewsjudd

"As the Fleetwood CEO states which EFL clubs will go bust without financial help..."

"As the Fleetwood CEO names which six EFL clubs will go bust without financial help.."

He doesn't say WILL, he says COULD be lost forever

"“Clubs such as Fleetwood, Oldham, Rochdale, Mansfield, Grimsby, Hull — these clubs could be lost forever.”

Poor journalism - get 'em told, Fitzo!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fleetwood CEO on 13:58 - Nov 4 with 1312 viewsfitzochris

Fleetwood CEO on 13:05 - Nov 4 by judd

"As the Fleetwood CEO states which EFL clubs will go bust without financial help..."

"As the Fleetwood CEO names which six EFL clubs will go bust without financial help.."

He doesn't say WILL, he says COULD be lost forever

"“Clubs such as Fleetwood, Oldham, Rochdale, Mansfield, Grimsby, Hull — these clubs could be lost forever.”

Poor journalism - get 'em told, Fitzo!

The name of the publication should be a warning to all for starters.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Fleetwood CEO on 17:20 - Nov 4 with 1187 viewsjudd

Fleetwood CEO on 12:19 - Nov 4 by D_Alien

The club are also looking to strengthen the backroom ops and have advertised for key positions, including the use of a recruitment agency

Surely any suggestion that we're in imminent danger of insolvency has got to be nonsense, from that perspective?

Having checked it out, it is not a recruitment agency as such:

https://www.macarthurpaservices.co.uk/recruitment-support

Fees will be cheaper than the traditional scalpers, but it is still a cost.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood CEO on 19:25 - Nov 4 with 1083 viewsD_Alien

Fleetwood CEO on 17:20 - Nov 4 by judd

Having checked it out, it is not a recruitment agency as such:

https://www.macarthurpaservices.co.uk/recruitment-support

Fees will be cheaper than the traditional scalpers, but it is still a cost.

Good checking

It's definitely not an agency, it's a one man band!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024