Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken 22:32 - Nov 20 with 3043 viewsnordenblue

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/supermarket

Thats one of the strangest stories I've read for years
NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 22:37 - Nov 20 with 3025 viewsrochdaleriddler

Quite common in Rochdale really

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 23:20 - Nov 20 with 2989 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Dirty, sick perverted bastard. Hope same thing happens to him in his far too short sentence.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 09:46 - Nov 21 with 2842 viewsD_Alien

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 23:20 - Nov 20 by foreverhopefulDale

Dirty, sick perverted bastard. Hope same thing happens to him in his far too short sentence.

The guy clearly needs help. How long should he be cooped up for?

[Post edited 21 Nov 2020 9:47]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 10:13 - Nov 21 with 2807 viewsDaleiLama

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 09:46 - Nov 21 by D_Alien

Are you suggesting they throw him in the pen?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 10:24 - Nov 21 with 2792 viewsisitme

The yolk is on him now!

On a more serious nature you have to have serious issues to do things like this.
NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 10:55 - Nov 21 with 2773 viewselectricblue

That sentence is chicken feed to people like him.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 10:56 - Nov 21 with 2769 viewsJames1980

Do you reckon he is a leg or a breast man?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 11:09 - Nov 21 with 2749 viewsDaleiLama

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 10:24 - Nov 21 by isitme

The yolk is on him now!

On a more serious nature you have to have serious issues to do things like this.

I was thinking exactly the same. Some very dark forces conspired to forming this person into what he has become. It makes one count ones blessings to be brought up the right way. I count my blessings daily.

Login to get fewer ads

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 12:37 - Nov 21 with 2698 viewsjonahwhereru

That gives the phrase “I love Schmeichal” a whole new connotation.

You would hope their are very few people who’s lives have led them to this sort of behaviour.
NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 12:56 - Nov 21 with 2666 viewsNigeriamark

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 10:55 - Nov 21 by electricblue

That sentence is chicken feed to people like him.......

Some terrible puns on this thread, but some nuggets too
NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 12:59 - Nov 21 with 2657 viewsjudd

He'd best not go to jail thinking he can ruffle some feathers.

Poll: What is it to be then?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 13:00 - Nov 21 with 2653 viewsDaleiLama

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 12:56 - Nov 21 by Nigeriamark

Some terrible puns on this thread, but some nuggets too

The OP might shed some light on Shergar's demise too ..... but I wouldn't bet on it

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 13:27 - Nov 21 with 2633 viewsSuddenLad

Do you think he did henny more than those mentioned?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 13:51 - Nov 21 with 2605 viewsD_Alien

Although there are living creatures harmed by this perversion, i still think the guy from Suffolk who went around having sex with tractors is weirder

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/suffolk-man-sex-with-tractors/

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 14:04 - Nov 21 with 2583 viewsDaleiLama

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 13:51 - Nov 21 by D_Alien

Although there are living creatures harmed by this perversion, i still think the guy from Suffolk who went around having sex with tractors is weirder

🙊. Not the kind of furrow you would normally think of ploughing?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 14:21 - Nov 21 with 2559 viewsjudd

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 13:27 - Nov 21 by SuddenLad

Do you think he did henny more than those mentioned?

If he did he could find himself up before the beak again

Poll: What is it to be then?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 14:34 - Nov 21 with 2536 viewsD_Alien

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 14:04 - Nov 21 by DaleiLama

🙊. Not the kind of furrow you would normally think of ploughing?

Not without a furrowed brow!

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:13 - Nov 21 with 2485 viewsforeverhopefulDale

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 09:46 - Nov 21 by D_Alien

He needs to be given treatment but kept away safe until he no longer poses a threat to any living being, but the current sentence, is chicken feed.

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:16 - Nov 21 with 2477 viewsTVOS1907

Sounds like he thinks KFC stands for something else.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:18 - Nov 21 with 2468 viewsforeverhopefulDale

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 13:51 - Nov 21 by D_Alien

Weird , and funny, but no harm caused to any living being. I personally don’t find animal abuse funny, often animal abusers turn into or already are people abusers.

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:18 - Nov 21 with 2468 viewsD_Alien

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:16 - Nov 21 by TVOS1907

Sounds like he thinks KFC stands for something else.

Furrowed?

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 2456 viewskel

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:22 - Nov 21 with 2454 viewsD_Alien

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:18 - Nov 21 by foreverhopefulDale

Weird , and funny, but no harm caused to any living being. I personally don’t find animal abuse funny, often animal abusers turn into or already are people abusers.

Oh

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:31 - Nov 21 with 2430 viewsncfc_chalky

Just looking at the posts on this tread has convinced me not to click onto the link

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:48 - Nov 21 with 2405 viewsD_Alien

NFR..Supermarket worker overly keen on chicken on 15:31 - Nov 21 by ncfc_chalky

Just looking at the posts on this tread has convinced me not to click onto the link

Chicken

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024