Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans allowed back 15:21 - Nov 23 with 15383 viewsdalenumber2

Breaking news: A maximum of 4,000 fans are to be allowed at outdoor events in the lowest-risk areas when the national lockdown in England ends on 2 December, so BBC Sport understands. Probably not us then!
Fans allowed back on 08:52 - Nov 24 with 2424 viewsRibbleblue

Fair point, never even considered that about an unfair advantage of only one set of fans allowed in.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 8:57]
Fans allowed back on 10:54 - Nov 24 with 2294 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans allowed back on 07:55 - Nov 24 by rod_leach

Surely those clubs who are allowed fans back in will have an advantage over those who can't open their gates? Both financially and psychologically during the game..

And southern

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans allowed back on 11:21 - Nov 24 with 2268 viewsdale1968

Nice piece here.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/rochdale/12140479/we

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Fans allowed back on 14:22 - Nov 24 with 2136 viewsD_Alien

Interesting update (from the US) on how the virus spreads

N.B. It's a proper scientific website, not a rumour mill

https://earthsky.org/human-world/epidemiologist-explains-cdc-guidance-15-minutes

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans allowed back on 18:58 - Nov 24 with 1949 viewsblackdogblue

Fans allowed back on 20:12 - Nov 23 by D_Alien

I'm sorry bdb, but while i'm as pissed off as anyone with pubs remaining shut and the damage that does to local businesses and the social fabric as a whole, characterising it as "he is killing our ...heritage" is absolute nonsense

The balance that's having to be struck is one those tasked with making those decisions will be taking with the very same degree of being pissed off at having to do so. Please, can we have such discussions without such caricatures? They're desperately unhelpful. Thanks

[Post edited 23 Nov 2020 20:13]

Someone was in a bad mood.. not going into thesaurus definitions...

Comedic references aside on both sides. What I was eluding to was it’s been a way of life for many generations to go to an inn or a pub after work, same with taking a son or daughter on their 18th for their first “legal” drink. It was about loosing this, my point was to say many pubs won’t survive this so traditions will be gone sadly..

Let’s move onwards & upwards please mate and not fall out.. there is enough to worry about as it is 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Fans allowed back on 19:09 - Nov 24 with 1934 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans allowed back on 14:22 - Nov 24 by D_Alien

Interesting update (from the US) on how the virus spreads

N.B. It's a proper scientific website, not a rumour mill

https://earthsky.org/human-world/epidemiologist-explains-cdc-guidance-15-minutes

Confirms that people in customer facing jobs are very much at higher risk than most

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans allowed back on 19:16 - Nov 24 with 1925 viewsD_Alien

Fans allowed back on 18:58 - Nov 24 by blackdogblue

Someone was in a bad mood.. not going into thesaurus definitions...

Comedic references aside on both sides. What I was eluding to was it’s been a way of life for many generations to go to an inn or a pub after work, same with taking a son or daughter on their 18th for their first “legal” drink. It was about loosing this, my point was to say many pubs won’t survive this so traditions will be gone sadly..

Let’s move onwards & upwards please mate and not fall out.. there is enough to worry about as it is 👍

Yeah, we all feel pretty much the same

It's the virus, not politicians causing it, as long as people don't forget that or pander to tabloid headlines

No falling out!

Fans allowed back on 19:18 - Nov 24 with 1918 viewsblackdogblue

Fans allowed back on 19:16 - Nov 24 by D_Alien

Yeah, we all feel pretty much the same

It's the virus, not politicians causing it, as long as people don't forget that or pander to tabloid headlines

No falling out!

👍 cheers

Login to get fewer ads

Fans allowed back on 11:01 - Nov 26 with 1670 viewsrochdaleriddler

I predict tier three for us, with a move to tier 2 on 16th dec

Fans allowed back on 11:40 - Nov 26 with 1610 viewsAtThePeake

Fans allowed back on 11:01 - Nov 26 by rochdaleriddler

Tangled up in blue.

Fans allowed back on 11:57 - Nov 26 with 1569 viewsChaffRAFC

I make that as 27 regions in the country get to go back to stadiums while 17 regions do not.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Fans allowed back on 12:12 - Nov 26 with 1531 viewsblackdogblue

Fans allowed back on 11:57 - Nov 26 by ChaffRAFC

I make that as 27 regions in the country get to go back to stadiums while 17 regions do not.

If the ban is lifted, thought all this years season cards were cancelled?

Fans allowed back on 12:43 - Nov 26 with 1464 viewsAncoats_Blue

Fans allowed back on 11:57 - Nov 26 by ChaffRAFC

At league one level looks like 50% of clubs still behind closed doors. Our next 2 away games with fans allowed and potentially fans back in for Gillingham at home 19th Dec if we’re down to T2 then. Fingers crossed.
Fans allowed back on 12:44 - Nov 26 with 1457 viewsShun

Fans allowed back on 13:05 - Nov 26 with 1405 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans allowed back on 12:43 - Nov 26 by Ancoats_Blue

At league one level looks like 50% of clubs still behind closed doors. Our next 2 away games with fans allowed and potentially fans back in for Gillingham at home 19th Dec if we’re down to T2 then. Fingers crossed.

If so it will be the first time I’ve looked forward to a gillingham game( if I can get a ticket)

Fans allowed back on 13:09 - Nov 26 with 1390 viewsD_Alien

Fans allowed back on 11:01 - Nov 26 by rochdaleriddler

That's what the figures indicate, with still high levels of transmission in GM but one of the fastest falling rates among large conurbations

There's only one thing that will make the move to tier 2 happen, and that's people (everyone) continuing to observe the guidance

Fans allowed back on 13:30 - Nov 26 with 1336 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Fans allowed back on 13:05 - Nov 26 by rochdaleriddler

If so it will be the first time I’ve looked forward to a gillingham game( if I can get a ticket)

Is it not home fans only?

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Fans allowed back on 13:45 - Nov 26 with 1294 viewsD_Alien

Fans allowed back on 12:12 - Nov 26 by blackdogblue

If the ban is lifted, thought all this years season cards were cancelled?

Fans being allowed back in will still be under strict limitations. The season cards guarantee admission, with Family Rewards Cards allowing first dibs for remaining seats

Fans allowed back on 13:45 - Nov 26 with 1292 viewsIOMDale

Fans allowed back on 13:30 - Nov 26 by foreverhopefulDale

Is it not home fans only?

We are at home against Gillingham.

UTDNFS

Fans allowed back on 13:55 - Nov 26 with 1259 viewsDaleiLama

Looking at our fixtures, we are in Tier 3 until the fortnightly (16th) review, so there is an outside chance of Gillingham (h) (19th), Blackpool (a) (26th) and Crewe (h) 29th this year having fans, if Rochdale and Blackpool are downgraded to Tier 2. Not sure how the h/a allocation works, but would expect Blackpool (a) tickets on Boxing Day to be as rare as hens teeth. So that's a trip to P'Boro or Plymouth (depending on availability and looks like hotels are open for a Plymouth trip?) or Dale (h) as the last chance saloon for 2020.

Edited to cover Posh and Pilgrims.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 14:02]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans allowed back on 13:59 - Nov 26 with 1255 viewsjudd

Fans allowed back on 13:55 - Nov 26 by DaleiLama

Looking at our fixtures, we are in Tier 3 until the fortnightly (16th) review, so there is an outside chance of Gillingham (h) (19th), Blackpool (a) (26th) and Crewe (h) 29th this year having fans, if Rochdale and Blackpool are downgraded to Tier 2. Not sure how the h/a allocation works, but would expect Blackpool (a) tickets on Boxing Day to be as rare as hens teeth. So that's a trip to P'Boro or Plymouth (depending on availability and looks like hotels are open for a Plymouth trip?) or Dale (h) as the last chance saloon for 2020.

Edited to cover Posh and Pilgrims.

Pedant alert: the first review will take place BY 16th December

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans allowed back on 14:00 - Nov 26 with 1252 viewsDaleiLama

Fans allowed back on 13:59 - Nov 26 by judd

Pedant alert: the first review will take place BY 16th December

Noted. I heard Hancock say "in 2 weeks". Which of course means nothing!

Fans allowed back on 14:08 - Nov 26 with 1236 viewsjudd

Fans allowed back on 14:00 - Nov 26 by DaleiLama

Noted. I heard Hancock say "in 2 weeks". Which of course means nothing!

Apologies if I have got it wrong, but I read it in several articles all saying "by", which we all know means "on".

Have you seen any shielding letters of late - the Health Secretary signs them as "Matt", like he's your mate or summat.

Well, not yours, DL the recipients...

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans allowed back on 14:13 - Nov 26 with 1224 viewsDaleiLama

Fans allowed back on 14:08 - Nov 26 by judd

Apologies if I have got it wrong, but I read it in several articles all saying "by", which we all know means "on".

Have you seen any shielding letters of late - the Health Secretary signs them as "Matt", like he's your mate or summat.

Honestly don't know the exact situation and can't be bothered to check on gov website, just that I put the parliament channel on for a bit to catch up and an MP was complaining about a constituency banding and my mate Matt (not) said it would last for a fortnight. But goalposts have been on casters through the whole process, partly due to the conductors in charge of the process and partly due to the rapidly changing circs. Its almost a moot point which we can mute!

Fans allowed back on 15:00 - Nov 26 with 1169 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Fans allowed back on 14:08 - Nov 26 by judd

It’s very lucrative being a mate of Matt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8989427/Matt-Hancocks-neighbour-no-expe

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024