Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans allowed back 15:21 - Nov 23 with 15382 viewsdalenumber2

Breaking news: A maximum of 4,000 fans are to be allowed at outdoor events in the lowest-risk areas when the national lockdown in England ends on 2 December, so BBC Sport understands. Probably not us then!
Fans allowed back on 15:05 - Nov 26 with 2079 viewsjudd

Fans allowed back on 15:00 - Nov 26 by BigDaveMyCock

It’s very lucrative being a mate of Matt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8989427/Matt-Hancocks-neighbour-no-expe

The Cock Inn.

*Telephone rings*

"Hello, the Cock Inn"

"Matt's there then.."
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 15:12]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans allowed back on 15:27 - Nov 26 with 2026 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Fans allowed back on 13:45 - Nov 26 by IOMDale

We are at home against Gillingham.

Ah, thanks for that. Don’t know why I thought it was away. Sorry Riddler.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Fans allowed back on 15:31 - Nov 26 with 2015 viewsJames1980

Can see areas yoyoing between tiers until TT & I is of a necessarily robust standard and or vaccines are approved and being rolled out to sufficient numbers.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Fans allowed back on 16:31 - Nov 26 with 1922 viewsblackdogblue

Fans allowed back on 13:45 - Nov 26 by D_Alien

Fans being allowed back in will still be under strict limitations. The season cards guarantee admission, with Family Rewards Cards allowing first dibs for remaining seats

Presume Season Card holders who signed back up get priority even if the requested a refund. Fair play if that’s correct....

Even if the allowed 2000 in, I’m sure tickets would be on open sale for some games

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Fans allowed back on 16:44 - Nov 26 with 1904 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans allowed back on 15:31 - Nov 26 by James1980

Can see areas yoyoing between tiers until TT & I is of a necessarily robust standard and or vaccines are approved and being rolled out to sufficient numbers.

Be the latter, can’t see ttt ever working properly

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans allowed back on 16:56 - Nov 26 with 1873 views442Dale

Fans allowed back on 16:31 - Nov 26 by blackdogblue

Presume Season Card holders who signed back up get priority even if the requested a refund. Fair play if that’s correct....

Even if the allowed 2000 in, I’m sure tickets would be on open sale for some games

Was there ever a final total on season cards and family reward cards sold? Once those who have them currently are taken off the 2000, there will probably be a fair few left for open sale.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fans allowed back on 17:00 - Nov 26 with 1862 viewsjudd

Fans allowed back on 16:56 - Nov 26 by 442Dale

Was there ever a final total on season cards and family reward cards sold? Once those who have them currently are taken off the 2000, there will probably be a fair few left for open sale.

1100, 1400 and 1600 season cards have all been touted about as final tally.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Fans allowed back on 17:25 - Nov 26 with 1827 viewsAncoats_Blue

Fans allowed back on 15:00 - Nov 26 by BigDaveMyCock

It’s very lucrative being a mate of Matt.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8989427/Matt-Hancocks-neighbour-no-expe

Careful. This board will not tolerate yours and other lefty communist Red trials by forum post. You should know the government is immune to criticism until the pandemic is over. And Brexit. And that global recession that Labour and Labour alone made and and and some other things that I’ll edit my post and submit when I’ve had a Google of some intelligent sounding words to help me write a prosaism about Boris and the boys doing their best.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans allowed back on 17:38 - Nov 26 with 1804 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans allowed back on 16:56 - Nov 26 by 442Dale

I’d be interested to know if the fact I bought one but subsequently sought a refund counts for anything. There must be a few of us

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fans allowed back on 17:48 - Nov 26 with 1778 views442Dale

Fans allowed back on 17:38 - Nov 26 by rochdaleriddler

I’d be interested to know if the fact I bought one but subsequently sought a refund counts for anything. There must be a few of us

Contact the club maybe. Then they can let everyone know.

Fans allowed back on 17:49 - Nov 26 with 1772 viewsD_Alien

Fans allowed back on 17:25 - Nov 26 by Ancoats_Blue

Careful. This board will not tolerate yours and other lefty communist Red trials by forum post. You should know the government is immune to criticism until the pandemic is over. And Brexit. And that global recession that Labour and Labour alone made and and and some other things that I’ll edit my post and submit when I’ve had a Google of some intelligent sounding words to help me write a prosaism about Boris and the boys doing their best.

"Prosaism"

Ha! You do yourself a disservice with your "having to Google" claim

Views are held, posted and rebutted on both sides of the spectrum, no need to make invalid points about it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans allowed back on 19:24 - Nov 26 with 1651 viewsblackdogblue

Fans allowed back on 17:48 - Nov 26 by 442Dale

Contact the club maybe. Then they can let everyone know.

It’s all who, where, how many..

There will be at the moment people who could go Sat if they could but may choose not to..

Think we’re “all” hissed off pubs are not reopening & detracting from other things. Youth sport for example, my boy is U15 now, can he train outdoors.. are his matches back on..

So much govt bull...t helping the south in “amber” tier...

You know what.. if given a choice.. Black Dog open or my boy playing football again on a Saturday morning? Football & a Costa express for me 😀

Fans allowed back on 19:35 - Nov 26 with 1623 viewsD_Alien

Fans allowed back on 19:24 - Nov 26 by blackdogblue

There will be at the moment people who could go Sat if they could but may choose not to..

Think we’re “all” hissed off pubs are not reopening & detracting from other things. Youth sport for example, my boy is U15 now, can he train outdoors.. are his matches back on..

You know what.. if given a choice.. Black Dog open or my boy playing football again on a Saturday morning? Football & a Costa express for me 😀

Hang on in there bdb, some kind of normality will return, probably with spring

We'll look back at this period and hopefully congratulate ourselves that we survived and came out the other end. And RIP to those who didn't make it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Fans allowed back on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 1602 viewsDaleiLama

Fans allowed back on 19:35 - Nov 26 by D_Alien

Hang on in there bdb, some kind of normality will return, probably with spring

We'll look back at this period and hopefully congratulate ourselves that we survived and came out the other end. And RIP to those who didn't make it

The cavalry always seemed to arrive a lot quicker in films?!? A know a year is like lightning for vaccine approvals, but this has been a l o n g year.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 19:47]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans allowed back on 19:49 - Nov 26 with 1592 views442Dale

But we do know where we stand with the tier system and Dale games at the moment: if we get moved into tier 2 then 2000 fans can attend. That will mean all season card holders will have their places reserved, then family card holders will get first option on remaining tickets, then open sale.

Whether the club want to offer priority to anyone who got a refund this season or previous season ticket holders is something that could be established, if not it’ll be first come, first served on 2000 minus SC/FRC.

At the moment of course it’s tier 3 so we have to wait and see when that changes.

Fans allowed back on 21:12 - Nov 26 with 1507 viewsnordenblue

Fans allowed back on 19:49 - Nov 26 by 442Dale

But we do know where we stand with the tier system and Dale games at the moment: if we get moved into tier 2 then 2000 fans can attend. That will mean all season card holders will have their places reserved, then family card holders will get first option on remaining tickets, then open sale.

Whether the club want to offer priority to anyone who got a refund this season or previous season ticket holders is something that could be established, if not it’ll be first come, first served on 2000 minus SC/FRC.

At the moment of course it’s tier 3 so we have to wait and see when that changes.

Thats all assuming we've got 2000 that actually want to attend a football match
Fans allowed back on 22:07 - Nov 26 with 1463 viewsAtThePeake

Not sure if the rules are different for youth football BDB but we've had confirmation that our Sunday League games will be resuming from the 6th if that helps.

Tangled up in blue.

Fans allowed back on 22:28 - Nov 26 with 1428 viewsblackdogblue

Agree with most if not all of the above & what has been said & D.A is 100% spot on with a deep RIP to those who have not or may not make it.

My point was tiers aside and as much as I moan about pubs being shut, there is so much more we miss in normal life. My boy playing Sat morning for one.. would rather have that than a few beers on a Friday night. The thrill of the game, will they win, will Dale win in the afternoon.. going stir crazy now working from home...

Hopefully normality will be soon 👍

Fans allowed back on 22:45 - Nov 26 with 1407 viewsChaffRAFC

We got pre Xmas fixtures through, starting 5th December, for my lad's under 8's football when the announcement was made of the lockdown ending so presumably your lad will have matches back on soon.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Fans allowed back on 07:31 - Nov 27 with 1246 viewsblackdogblue

Fans allowed back on 22:45 - Nov 26 by ChaffRAFC

We got pre Xmas fixtures through, starting 5th December, for my lad's under 8's football when the announcement was made of the lockdown ending so presumably your lad will have matches back on soon.

Fingers crossed cheers 👍

Fans allowed back on 14:24 - Nov 27 with 1126 viewsrochdaleriddler

Just reading in today’s Times that privately government sources are saying there is little prospect of areas moving down a tier level before the effects of the Christmas free for all are known, I.e. middle of January . Unless this is just expectation lowering, it’s a pretty good reason for Tory rebels and Labour to vote these measures down. Seems bonkers we have to endure longer tier three so people can travel all over in a mad dash for 5 days.I’ve emailed my MP

Fans allowed back on 15:07 - Nov 27 with 1086 viewsDaleiLama

Fans allowed back on 14:24 - Nov 27 by rochdaleriddler

Just reading in today’s Times that privately government sources are saying there is little prospect of areas moving down a tier level before the effects of the Christmas free for all are known, I.e. middle of January . Unless this is just expectation lowering, it’s a pretty good reason for Tory rebels and Labour to vote these measures down. Seems bonkers we have to endure longer tier three so people can travel all over in a mad dash for 5 days.I’ve emailed my MP

The vaccine can't come soon enough now.

I share your view to some extent and 2 days, 25/26th, both Bank Holidays, would seem enough to see the only 2 other households you are supposed to mix with. Even with modern splintered families, you would have thought that ought to be plenty of opportunity?

Then there's the elephant in the room - New Year. Anyone thinking there aren't going to be a very large swathe of 16-25s at private parties getting trolleyed is deluding themselves.

I can see it being an absolute sh1tshow this "festive" period. Not just in the UK either.

I also fail to see how going for a meal in a pub where the landlord/lady is monitoring levels of inebriation and numbers/distancing, is appreciably different to cramming Xmas shopping and shoppers into stores for 3 weeks and not letting fans into and out of Spotland in an orderly, secure fashion.

As has been the case during much of lockdown, the politicians are guided by the science but then make decisions based on their chosen priorities, in some cases ignoring the science but still hiding behind it. The logic is often mystifying - the only shred of comfort is the light is slowly starting to glow at the end of the tunnel.

The US doesn't seem to like the AZ vaccine so hopefully that means the light comes on quicker here. I have heard that a local authority has firm plans in place to have all who want a vaccine immunised by Easter. Hope this confidence isn't misplaced.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Fans allowed back on 15:14 - Nov 27 with 1081 views442Dale

Fans allowed back on 14:24 - Nov 27 by rochdaleriddler

But that’s the thing, people can’t have everything. If they want the ‘Christmas rules’ for a 5 days then it’s to be expected everything will be done before then. And for those who won’t change for Christmas may feel that they’d just prefer to be in tier 2 etc. Nobody is going to be completely happy, with perfectly valid examples of why if’s fair/unfair on them as individuals or even as a region but it’s about getting through these next couple of months.

Fans allowed back on 15:21 - Nov 27 with 1075 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fans allowed back on 15:14 - Nov 27 by 442Dale

But that’s the thing, people can’t have everything. If they want the ‘Christmas rules’ for a 5 days then it’s to be expected everything will be done before then. And for those who won’t change for Christmas may feel that they’d just prefer to be in tier 2 etc. Nobody is going to be completely happy, with perfectly valid examples of why if’s fair/unfair on them as individuals or even as a region but it’s about getting through these next couple of months.

I’ve not noticed any clamour for a ‘normal Christmas ‘ people that wanted it would have done it anyway. It is completely nonsensical shops in the Trafford centre are going to be open 24/7 , ensuring lots of people travelling miles to pack in, but we can’t put 2000 people in the COA or have a meal out until we’ll into the new year

Fans allowed back on 15:48 - Nov 27 with 1039 views442Dale

Fans allowed back on 15:21 - Nov 27 by rochdaleriddler

I’ve not noticed any clamour for a ‘normal Christmas ‘ people that wanted it would have done it anyway. It is completely nonsensical shops in the Trafford centre are going to be open 24/7 , ensuring lots of people travelling miles to pack in, but we can’t put 2000 people in the COA or have a meal out until we’ll into the new year

That’s exactly my point. What one person understands, someone else disputes. The rules are what they are and if people want to follow them or break them that’s their choice. There’s no perfect answer to any of it, and as much as I’d want to go to a game or other things I might personally deem safe, it’s how things are. We were debating this at the end of summer when Rochdale was averaging less than twenty cases a day, now it’s although it’s coming down it’s still around 5x that figure, and back then pubs were open as well as the shops.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024