Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1954 viewsJPSDale

I know you should not give interviews /comment straight after the game and all that - but I cant believe what Northampton got away with - timewasting was UNBELIEVEABLE - we only got to watch half a game - so can I have half my money back please Mr Haines ?

Every free kick they gave way they kicked the ball away, the subs kicked the ball away, the keeper ignored the ball and chatted to his defence

Hope the assessors were watching this performance as it was very poor game management from the ref who let them away with murder
Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 21:20 - Nov 24 with 1935 viewsDaleiLama

REF UNDer-performed?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 21:20 - Nov 24 with 1924 viewsJames1980

Was his older brother a guest flanked by two menacing looking men in dark suits having been flown in from Italy?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 21:22]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 23:02 - Nov 24 with 1770 viewsR17ALE

I cottoned onto this early doors. I started watching the second on the screen the ball went out of play for a throw in and the second it re-entered play. 25 seconds every time!

25 seconds! There's plenty of men can have a shag quicker than it took Northampton to take a throw in!*

Also, the newest time wasting tactic is: which ball should we use?

Pathetic footballers.

*Edit: Woman sidles up to man in Regal Moon. "Are you good in bed?"

Man: "I don't know but I can last longer than a Northampton throw in!"
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 23:11]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 09:27 - Nov 25 with 1425 viewsonedalefan

What happened to the rule that keepers release the ball within 6 seconds? Counted one instance when he held it for 20, just standing still.
Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 10:45 - Nov 25 with 1318 viewsSaxonDale

Agreed- thought Haines was determined to go the match with as few bookings as possible. Quite a few niggly fouls which went unpunished despite a few repeat offenders. Whilst I know every team time-wastes to some extent, thought Northampton took it too far last night- wouldn't like to see us doing that every week.
Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 16:36 - Nov 25 with 1087 viewsboromat

I always cringe when I see Haines is the ref.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 18:34 - Nov 25 with 1011 viewsfinberty

Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 10:45 - Nov 25 by SaxonDale

Agreed- thought Haines was determined to go the match with as few bookings as possible. Quite a few niggly fouls which went unpunished despite a few repeat offenders. Whilst I know every team time-wastes to some extent, thought Northampton took it too far last night- wouldn't like to see us doing that every week.

Yes there was one on Baah after he'd passed his opponent, who then scythed him, that could have snapped his shins had it connected. Ref waved play-on.
Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 18:46 - Nov 25 with 987 viewsJames1980

I need my eyes tested. How do I become a league 1 ref 🤣🤣🤣

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

Dale 1 -Northampton 1 - can I have £5 back please Mr Haines on 19:04 - Nov 25 with 968 viewsSalegraham

And an assistant to the prime minister
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024