Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Chorley 19:25 - Nov 28 with 2541 viewsD_Alien

2nd bottom National League North beats second top League One

That's 91 places in the football pyramid, the equivalent of Scunthorpe beating Spurs at their place

Deserved too, hit the bar twice and missed a penalty. Darren Ferguson will be apoplectic!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 19:26]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Well done Chorley on 19:45 - Nov 28 with 2485 viewsBigKindo

Very big smile at Chez Kindon. No Fergie time otherwise we could have been here for some serious overtime.
Well done Chorley on 19:56 - Nov 28 with 2461 viewsblackdogblue

Let’s hope a north west side gets a good TV payout for a televised match, could set them up for years 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Well done Chorley on 20:04 - Nov 28 with 2451 viewsncfc_chalky

Fantastic result for Chorley,to come back after conceding a goal in the second minute against much higher opposition was amazing,fingers crossed for a big club and tv money in the next round

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Well done Chorley on 20:32 - Nov 28 with 2403 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Apparently Oldham took over 10,000 (according to their fans) to Bradford in a crowd of over 40000 according to Bradford fans. 😀

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Well done Chorley on 20:55 - Nov 28 with 2371 viewskel

Belting win and I think I may have mentioned before that my mate is the Chorley manager

I’ve no time for women beating scum like Ferguson but, fair play to him, he acknowledged in the after match interview that they were outplayed and Chorley thoroughly deserved to win. Fingers crossed for a huge club in R3.

Great quote on the Posh board after the draw btw -

“Play the reserves.

Its Chorley.”

[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 20:57]
Well done Chorley on 21:30 - Nov 28 with 2313 viewsjudd

Well done Chorley on 20:55 - Nov 28 by kel

Belting win and I think I may have mentioned before that my mate is the Chorley manager

I’ve no time for women beating scum like Ferguson but, fair play to him, he acknowledged in the after match interview that they were outplayed and Chorley thoroughly deserved to win. Fingers crossed for a huge club in R3.

“Play the reserves.

Its Chorley.”

Robbie?

😁

Poll: What is it to be then?

Well done Chorley on 21:41 - Nov 28 with 2296 viewsAncoats_Blue

In no way denigrating Chorley’s achievement, and well done to them against a vvanky team and manager albeit one with a better “on paper” chance than them. But i do wonder if their league position is a bit false. The NL North is a bit odd this season so far. Games played range from from 5-11. Chorley on 7 played.
Well done Chorley on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 2270 viewsAncoats_Blue

Well done Chorley on 20:55 - Nov 28 by kel

“Play the reserves.

Its Chorley.”

Their fans are a strange bunch. I got talking to a particularly arogant one a few years ago when we had them first game (for a change). He was about 65 and adamant Posh were a championship side “by their size”. I did try to point out they’d been non league in his life and mostly a 3rd and 4th tier side since election to the league. But nah. They shouldn’t be in league one with Rochdale (no offence).
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Chorley on 10:10 - Nov 29 with 1984 viewsfitzochris

Newby’s brother looks a player.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Well done Chorley on 13:33 - Nov 29 with 1816 viewsncfc_chalky

Well done Chorley on 21:58 - Nov 28 by Ancoats_Blue

Their fans are a strange bunch. I got talking to a particularly arogant one a few years ago when we had them first game (for a change). He was about 65 and adamant Posh were a championship side “by their size”. I did try to point out they’d been non league in his life and mostly a 3rd and 4th tier side since election to the league. But nah. They shouldn’t be in league one with Rochdale (no offence).

Replace Championship with Premier League and that sounds like the average Forest can that you're likely to meet

Well done Chorley on 19:54 - Nov 29 with 1664 viewsSalegraham

Obsessed
Well done Chorley on 22:37 - Nov 29 with 1573 viewsD_Dale

Well done Chorley on 19:56 - Nov 28 by blackdogblue

Let’s hope a north west side gets a good TV payout for a televised match, could set them up for years 👍

Including Stockport C.?

Btw, does anyone know if Dale had beaten County would today's opponents have been Yeovil and in the next round have had the same draw number as Stockport (if you see what I'm getting at)?
Well done Chorley on 22:53 - Nov 29 with 1553 viewsTVOS1907

Well done Chorley on 22:37 - Nov 29 by D_Dale

Including Stockport C.?

Btw, does anyone know if Dale had beaten County would today's opponents have been Yeovil and in the next round have had the same draw number as Stockport (if you see what I'm getting at)?

Yes

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well done Chorley on 23:07 - Nov 29 with 1549 views442Dale

Well done Chorley on 22:37 - Nov 29 by D_Dale

Including Stockport C.?

However, as covered plenty of times, although we’d have been the same ball number as Stockport, we may not have got Yeovil. Or we might have.

The only times you definitely “miss out” on playing someone in the next round is after the draw is made. For example, if Darlington had beaten us in the replay and gone on to play Liverpool.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Well done Chorley on 23:49 - Nov 29 with 1507 viewsD_Dale

Well done Chorley on 22:53 - Nov 29 by TVOS1907

Yes

Thanks. I'll look forward to the draw.
Well done Chorley on 23:56 - Nov 29 with 1502 viewsD_Dale

Well done Chorley on 23:07 - Nov 29 by 442Dale

However, as covered plenty of times, although we’d have been the same ball number as Stockport, we may not have got Yeovil. Or we might have.

The only times you definitely “miss out” on playing someone in the next round is after the draw is made. For example, if Darlington had beaten us in the replay and gone on to play Liverpool.

But I'll have a greater 'missed out' feeling if SC are drawn away against Man U. or City rather than Stevenage or Doncaster.
Well done Chorley on 09:35 - Nov 30 with 1381 viewsAtThePeake

Well done Chorley on 23:56 - Nov 29 by D_Dale

But I'll have a greater 'missed out' feeling if SC are drawn away against Man U. or City rather than Stevenage or Doncaster.

I'll have had a greater missed out feeling if Dale had been drawn away against Man Utd or Man City and we weren't able to go.

Tangled up in blue.

Well done Chorley on 10:32 - Nov 30 with 1350 viewsncfc_chalky

It would have been nice to see who Notts would have drawn out today having obviously reached the third round with ease if they hadn't voluntary pulled out of the cup due to covid 19

#nottscountycares

Well done Chorley on 19:26 - Nov 30 with 1174 viewsAtThePeake

So a home draw versus West Ham for Stockport. Good tie for them, surely a plum TV game.

Elsewhere, Spurs go to Northern Premier League Division One North West side Marine and Hillyreturns to Barnsley with Tranmere.

Tangled up in blue.

Well done Chorley on 19:27 - Nov 30 with 1162 viewsdingdangblue

Stockport v West Ham

Keef going back to Barnsley with Tranmere too.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Well done Chorley on 19:33 - Nov 30 with 1156 views1949er

Well done Chorley on 19:26 - Nov 30 by AtThePeake

So a home draw versus West Ham for Stockport. Good tie for them, surely a plum TV game.

Elsewhere, Spurs go to Northern Premier League Division One North West side Marine and Hillyreturns to Barnsley with Tranmere.

Marine or Mourino???

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Well done Chorley on 19:43 - Nov 30 with 1131 viewsncfc_chalky

Chorley v Derby must be worth considering for tv what with Rooney being there and Derby out of form,another cup upset maybe

Well done Chorley on 19:57 - Nov 30 with 1094 viewsTVOS1907

Well done Chorley on 19:43 - Nov 30 by ncfc_chalky

Chorley v Derby must be worth considering for tv what with Rooney being there and Derby out of form,another cup upset maybe

I'm surprised they don't mention that Rooney's at Derby more often.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Well done Chorley on 20:35 - Nov 30 with 1026 viewsJames1980

Stockport home to West Ham TV game? Would Rochdale v West Ham have been on the box do you reckon?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024