Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale 13:15 - Nov 30 with 17670 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale 30th Nov 2020 13:13
Dale will look to be bring an end to a seven game winless run on Tuesday night as they make the long trip south to take on Plymouth Argyle. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 16:16 - Nov 30 with 4595 viewsjonahwhereru

May be me mind is getting addled by this lockdown, but I have a feeling this could be a coupon buster for us. Can’t offer a detailed analysis as to why, more a feeling in my water. They are very good at home so are due a misfire.
Would go with mc at right back and Keohane on the left. Ryan, Morley, Rathbone & Newby, with Beesley and Humphrys up top. The latter must operate in within the width of the penalty area. Morley must supply him with simple balls to run on to through the middle and Newby the width.

UTD
Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 16:27 - Nov 30 with 4566 viewsrichfoad32

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 16:16 - Nov 30 by jonahwhereru

May be me mind is getting addled by this lockdown, but I have a feeling this could be a coupon buster for us. Can’t offer a detailed analysis as to why, more a feeling in my water. They are very good at home so are due a misfire.
Would go with mc at right back and Keohane on the left. Ryan, Morley, Rathbone & Newby, with Beesley and Humphrys up top. The latter must operate in within the width of the penalty area. Morley must supply him with simple balls to run on to through the middle and Newby the width.

UTD

Is Lund suspended? Or you just dropping him?
Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 17:44 - Nov 30 with 4456 viewsjonahwhereru

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 16:27 - Nov 30 by richfoad32

Is Lund suspended? Or you just dropping him?

No not suspended but giving Morley a chance to supply the the right passes from further up the field. However Lund for Morley would possibly be a first half change if it wasn’t working out. Lund is still a big part of the team. But he and Rathbone are not going to find many denfense splinting passes during a game. To be honest Rathbone could just as readily be on the bench.
Iv’e now talked myself into playing Lund and having Rathbone coming of the bench.
Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 18:02 - Nov 30 with 4430 viewsrichfoad32

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 17:44 - Nov 30 by jonahwhereru

No not suspended but giving Morley a chance to supply the the right passes from further up the field. However Lund for Morley would possibly be a first half change if it wasn’t working out. Lund is still a big part of the team. But he and Rathbone are not going to find many denfense splinting passes during a game. To be honest Rathbone could just as readily be on the bench.
Iv’e now talked myself into playing Lund and having Rathbone coming of the bench.

Brave move to leave Lund out given he's been our main source of goals this season. I would sacrifice one of Ryan/Morley if need be. But I like your point about playing Morley further up the pitch, grown weary of watching him overhit Hollywood balls straight out of play or to the keeper this season.
Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 18:24 - Nov 30 with 4388 viewsShun

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 16:16 - Nov 30 by jonahwhereru

UTD

Wish I felt as hopeful as you! Plymouth away is one of those fixtures I look at every year, regardless of how they’re doing, and put us down for a guaranteed nul points.
Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 18:24 - Nov 30 with 4388 viewsD_Alien

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 18:02 - Nov 30 by richfoad32

Brave move to leave Lund out given he's been our main source of goals this season. I would sacrifice one of Ryan/Morley if need be. But I like your point about playing Morley further up the pitch, grown weary of watching him overhit Hollywood balls straight out of play or to the keeper this season.

Given the topicality from another thread, those Morley passes should henceforth be known as Brassic balls

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 17:27 - Dec 1 with 4024 viewsblackdogblue

Been in work today & got a load of grief of a Biifo.. more points etc.. hope Tranmere stuff them & we get 3 points 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 18:46 - Dec 1 with 3900 viewsboromat

No sub keeper

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Login to get fewer ads

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:15 - Dec 1 with 3773 viewsDaleiLama

Match Preview: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 18:24 - Nov 30 by D_Alien

Given the topicality from another thread, those Morley passes should henceforth be known as Brassic balls

Looks like a decent night darn sarf so no brassic monkeys.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:16 - Dec 1 with 3761 views442Dale

Plymouth in dark green shirts, black shorts and white socks.
Dale in mint green shirts and shorts, black socks.

Possibly the only combination which wouldn’t have clashed, yet still disturbing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Dec 1 with 3697 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Neil Canavan starts.....I thought he was suspended?

A Ray of Light (Madonna Hit)
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:26 - Dec 1 with 3686 viewsMass_Debater

Ve Home Park press box
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:27 - Dec 1 with 3674 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Dec 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

He served his suspension last Tuesday.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:34 - Dec 1 with 3630 viewsisitme

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:25 - Dec 1 by Yorkshire_Dale

I would like to see Baah running at him in the second half. I hope the lack of a sub keeper wont come back to haunt us.
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:38 - Dec 1 with 3591 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:34 - Dec 1 by isitme

I would like to see Baah running at him in the second half. I hope the lack of a sub keeper wont come back to haunt us.

Risky bizz......we can always put Dooley/Done in net?
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:39 - Dec 1 with 3582 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 17:27 - Dec 1 by blackdogblue

Been in work today & got a load of grief of a Biifo.. more points etc.. hope Tranmere stuff them & we get 3 points 😀

More points in the league below? Triffic.

Anyway, they're losing.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:49 - Dec 1 with 3503 viewsSandyman

Beesley 1-0 Dale!! As reported on Radio Bolton
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:52 - Dec 1 with 3453 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:39 - Dec 1 by TVOS1907

More points in the league below? Triffic.

Anyway, they're losing.

1-0 Dale. Nice through ball by Humphries to Beesley who rounds the keeper & slots home from a tight angle. Then 2 minutes later gets clattered by the keeper and is being subbed. looks like concussion protocol
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:52 - Dec 1 with 3448 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good start guys.......long way to go though.

Come on Dale!
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:54 - Dec 1 with 3413 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:52 - Dec 1 by Nigeriamark

1-0 Dale. Nice through ball by Humphries to Beesley who rounds the keeper & slots home from a tight angle. Then 2 minutes later gets clattered by the keeper and is being subbed. looks like concussion protocol

There's blood as well, don't know if he's opened up the cut from the Shrewsbury game.
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:54 - Dec 1 with 3394 viewsisitme

Is their keeper likely to get booked or sent off for clattering him? I assume it was a foul?
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 3360 viewsnordenblue

By the same token how the fook did David Luiz stay on the pitch the other night after that clash of heads, ridiculous
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 3354 viewsrichfoad32

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:54 - Dec 1 by isitme

Is their keeper likely to get booked or sent off for clattering him? I assume it was a foul?

Looked like the ref gave the free kick Plymouth's way!
Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:56 - Dec 1 with 3350 viewsfitzochris

Good set up this and on first look similar to the 442 that started against Northampton.

McLaughlin in at right back and Keohane at left back. Morley and Lund in the middle, with Rathbone and Newby out wide and Beesley and Humphrys up top.

I hope we keep going for it.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:57 - Dec 1 with 3330 viewsnordenblue

Match Thread: Plymouth vs Rochdale on 19:54 - Dec 1 by isitme

Apparently not as he was going for the ball so fair game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024