Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panini / Merlin football sticker film 11:37 - Dec 12 with 1364 viewsjonahwhereru

Just watched a really enjoyable programme about the history of this business on ITV 4. If you have a catch up facility or hub you might find it interesting.
Very nostalgic. I remember during the 78 World Cup the neighbour had a business that enabled him to get shed loads of packets daily. He passed them on to me and my brother. I was every kids bestie for a month back then.
Panini / Merlin football sticker film on 11:58 - Dec 12 with 1332 viewskel

I seem to remember that “former club employee” R17ALE told me once that he was an avid panini sticker album collector. He’ll love that.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 13:43]
Panini / Merlin football sticker film on 12:53 - Dec 12 with 1285 viewsTVOS1907

Yes, it's an excellent programme that was first shown about four/five years ago.

If you stumble across it, there's a similar one about the kit manufacturers, Admiral, who started out in Leicester.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Panini / Merlin football sticker film on 12:54 - Dec 12 with 1284 viewsTVOS1907

Panini / Merlin football sticker film on 11:58 - Dec 12 by kel

I seem to remember that “former club employee” R17ALE told me once that he was an avid panini sticker album collector. He’ll love that.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 13:43]

Well a lot of us used to collect Panini stickers (some still do, I believe), so what the relevance of a "former club employee" also doing so beats me....

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Panini / Merlin football sticker film on 13:09 - Dec 12 with 1264 viewskel

Panini / Merlin football sticker film on 12:54 - Dec 12 by TVOS1907

Well a lot of us used to collect Panini stickers (some still do, I believe), so what the relevance of a "former club employee" also doing so beats me....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024