Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen 15:53 - Dec 12 with 2652 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match Summary at Charlton vs Wimbledon to highlight LGBT

I don’t find the bloke in the least bit amusing at the best of times but he is honestly doing his best to prove all stereotypes correct and is frankly embarrassing.

He either knows nothing about football or is pretending he does not, is annoying the hell out of his co presenter talking crap and moaning about the cold and being promised a pie.

Why they could not find someone with genuine knowledge of football from the LGBT community, of which their are numerous people, instead of this prancing little f@@Kwit for only knows!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 16:00]

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 15:55 - Dec 12 with 2623 viewsShun

I’m a fan of him, I find him quite funny. However, I agree it was a poor choice as his display here is just playing up to stereotypes, very strange.
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 15:58 - Dec 12 with 2604 viewsncfc_chalky

He's proper irritating prancing about in the background talking shite,what's being gay got to do with football?

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 16:07 - Dec 12 with 2547 viewsDalenet

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 15:58 - Dec 12 by ncfc_chalky

He's proper irritating prancing about in the background talking shite,what's being gay got to do with football?

There is nothing gay about watching this Dale performance today.
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 16:33 - Dec 12 with 2496 viewsncfc_chalky

It looks like somebody at Sky Sports has given him a script to read but it still didn't stop him talking all over his co presenter as soon as he had finished it,who's next,Julian Clarey?

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 17:25 - Dec 12 with 2417 viewsnordenblue

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 16:33 - Dec 12 by ncfc_chalky

It looks like somebody at Sky Sports has given him a script to read but it still didn't stop him talking all over his co presenter as soon as he had finished it,who's next,Julian Clarey?

Woooah chalky be careful, you'll get hammered for having an opinion that doesn't conform with the other wet wipes on here
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 17:31 - Dec 12 with 2406 views442Dale

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 17:25 - Dec 12 by nordenblue

Woooah chalky be careful, you'll get hammered for having an opinion that doesn't conform with the other wet wipes on here

Think many would say having an opinion is fine. It’s how it’s chosen to be opposed that is often the issue.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 18:08 - Dec 12 with 2351 viewsnordenblue

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 17:31 - Dec 12 by 442Dale

Think many would say having an opinion is fine. It’s how it’s chosen to be opposed that is often the issue.

Or simply that it's opposed is an issue...certain deluded folk believing others are always wrong isn't a good start for any civilised debate
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 18:52 - Dec 12 with 2294 viewsncfc_chalky

I've absolutely no idea why Allen agreed to do and I can only presume that when Sky phoned him up to see if he wanted to go to a club with loads of fit men he got the wrong idea,he camped up the gayness to an embarrassing level until Sky told him what was actually happening on the pitch
Politics,religion and sexuality should be kept out of sport,I believe in God and go to.church 2-3 times a month but if they decided to dedicate a day to Christianity at Meadow Lane I would be equally against it,sport should be an escape from the world
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:54]

Login to get fewer ads

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 20:02 - Dec 12 with 2218 viewsSandyman

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 18:52 - Dec 12 by ncfc_chalky

I've absolutely no idea why Allen agreed to do and I can only presume that when Sky phoned him up to see if he wanted to go to a club with loads of fit men he got the wrong idea,he camped up the gayness to an embarrassing level until Sky told him what was actually happening on the pitch
Politics,religion and sexuality should be kept out of sport,I believe in God and go to.church 2-3 times a month but if they decided to dedicate a day to Christianity at Meadow Lane I would be equally against it,sport should be an escape from the world
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:54]

You can argue that religion is an escape from the real world, but I'm not going to start that one off!
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 21:00 - Dec 12 with 2149 viewsjudd

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 20:02 - Dec 12 by Sandyman

You can argue that religion is an escape from the real world, but I'm not going to start that one off!

Thank Christ for that!

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 00:04 - Dec 13 with 2037 viewsShun

Why is he a clueless bellend? Sky chose to have him on. They know what his act is, he isn’t going to change just for the show. Apologies if I overstep the mark here, but it seems to me you’re just a bit angry that an overtly gay man intruded on the machismo of your sport. Your ‘prancing fückwit’ comment earlier would support this.

Also, lambasting Sky for having a camp comedian on and then suggesting they get Alan Carr instead is an odd choice!
Rainbow Laces and Tom Allen on 00:18 - Dec 13 with 2029 viewsTVOS1907

When Alan Carr was on "Who Do You Think You Are?", he openly admitted he doesn't like football despite his father's career.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024