Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time draws-Away games 17:34 - Dec 23 with 819 viewsblackdogblue

Just wondering why in the state we are all in is the club not doing half time draws for away games?

I presume there is no rule against it, a gambling (lottery) licence so what’s the problem or has no one at the club thought of giving it a try??

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Half time draws-Away games on 19:08 - Dec 23 with 744 viewsDalenet

Maybe a missed opportunity. I suspect the club is restricting it to home games to boost the numbers playing. But your post prompted me to buy my tickets for the Crewe game

And then I realised that my automatic payment card online is a credit card. And gambling or using a lottery with a credit card has been illegal since April. Because the club treat the draw tickets as a shop purchase I wonder whether they realise?
Half time draws-Away games on 22:11 - Dec 23 with 660 viewsblackdogblue

Half time draws-Away games on 19:08 - Dec 23 by Dalenet

Maybe a missed opportunity. I suspect the club is restricting it to home games to boost the numbers playing. But your post prompted me to buy my tickets for the Crewe game

And then I realised that my automatic payment card online is a credit card. And gambling or using a lottery with a credit card has been illegal since April. Because the club treat the draw tickets as a shop purchase I wonder whether they realise?

Don’t really gamble as such, do the lottery & half time draw now but linked to my debit card. I do have a personal credit card but £0.00 balance as don’t like them but a backup to my company credit card just in case nowadays...

Have seen so many people who worked for me rack up huge debts gambling on cc’s, mostly horses. I’m not whiter though, holidays, soo easy to just click, collect & go well pre Covid.. for me & I what I have seen happen, will expire before I ever see it happen again as much as I would love 3 weeks in Florida right now 🥲

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024