Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Humphrys take a bow 16:55 - Jan 16 with 2776 viewsRAFC1907

What a player!

Poll: Bottomley...

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 16:58 - Jan 16 with 2763 viewsnordenblue

Doesn't deserve to be in such a poor side
Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 17:08 - Jan 16 with 2685 viewsalderleydale

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 16:58 - Jan 16 by nordenblue

Doesn't deserve to be in such a poor side

Very true
Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 17:10 - Jan 16 with 2655 viewsD_Alien

With his move back to Dale and apparent sense of knowing he's a lucky guy to be plying his trade where he's appreciated and feels at home, i can see Humphrys staying for a while and taking on legendary status, providing he stays free of injury

Seems a great fit for the club just as Big Reg did back in the day, and if anything even more effective. Our best signing for a fee since COG, and you just feel we've always got a chance with him on the pitch

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 18:59 - Jan 16 with 2459 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 17:10 - Jan 16 by D_Alien

With his move back to Dale and apparent sense of knowing he's a lucky guy to be plying his trade where he's appreciated and feels at home, i can see Humphrys staying for a while and taking on legendary status, providing he stays free of injury

Seems a great fit for the club just as Big Reg did back in the day, and if anything even more effective. Our best signing for a fee since COG, and you just feel we've always got a chance with him on the pitch

Best overall striker/forward we have had at the club in recent years. Focal point, scores all kinds of goals, threat in the air, can hold it up and bring others into play, not to mention free kicks.

Hopefully will only get better!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 10:12 - Jan 17 with 2150 viewsfitzochris

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 18:59 - Jan 16 by Thacks_Rabbits

Best overall striker/forward we have had at the club in recent years. Focal point, scores all kinds of goals, threat in the air, can hold it up and bring others into play, not to mention free kicks.

In my opinion, he is one of the best strikers in League One. He must be as frustrated as anyone else that his goals don’t yield more points for the team.

Hopefully that will change soon.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 10:47 - Jan 17 with 2094 viewsmingthemerciless

I can't say I've seen a lot of him but what I have seen reminds me of Steve Whitehall. Anybody else thinking along those lines ? I always thought Steve could have played at a higher level.
Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 11:30 - Jan 17 with 2008 viewsrkershaw

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 10:47 - Jan 17 by mingthemerciless

I can't say I've seen a lot of him but what I have seen reminds me of Steve Whitehall. Anybody else thinking along those lines ? I always thought Steve could have played at a higher level.

More 'Mr Incredible' in my eyes.....especially when wearing his infamous Zorro mask post cheekbone incident!! 😍😍😍
Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 11:33 - Jan 17 with 2003 viewsTVOS1907

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 10:47 - Jan 17 by mingthemerciless

Two excellent, but very different players, in my opinion.

However, if Humphrys produces at the same rate as Whitehall did for the club, he will also be revered by fans 25 years later.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 12:06 - Jan 17 with 1934 viewsrickyprickles

I remember the chants from when playing Mansfield in the Sandy ‘where’s my telly Whitehall’ oh those were the days!
Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 13:16 - Jan 17 with 1809 viewsNigeriamark

Stephen Humphrys take a bow on 18:59 - Jan 16 by Thacks_Rabbits

I'm hoping he can end up being a cross between Hendo and COG. Hendo certainly got the goals & COG, although not a prolific scorer himself, used his strength & hold up play to create for others (and also relieve pressure on the defence)

After just a few games Humphries looks to have the skill & physical presence to do both. However if he does he'll be most likely our record sale rather than a legend
[Post edited 17 Jan 2021 13:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024