Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? 08:57 - Jan 20 with 4787 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 09:01 - Jan 20 with 2959 viewsrichfoad32

Actually made me laugh.......still option D for me though.
Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 09:40 - Jan 20 with 2898 viewsDaleiLama

As you've won the best part of a 6 figure sum on our lottery, you can indeed fook off you tightwad. Short arms, deep pockets

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 10:06 - Jan 20 with 2868 viewsncfc_chalky

Well I can't say that I'm not disappointment with the response,I was expecting at least a month's worth of donations to split between Dale and Notts ifollow passes,I thought that everybody was supposed to be dead generous oop north?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 10:14 - Jan 20 with 2839 viewskel

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 10:06 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

Well I can't say that I'm not disappointment with the response,I was expecting at least a month's worth of donations to split between Dale and Notts ifollow passes,I thought that everybody was supposed to be dead generous oop north?

We still remember the last supporter that asked for money for games, Chalks. I wonder if Jimmy ever got his money back.
Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 2820 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 10:14 - Jan 20 by kel

We still remember the last supporter that asked for money for games, Chalks. I wonder if Jimmy ever got his money back.

Aye Kel I remember,didn't he want cash for a camera as well to help with his sports journalism?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 11:57 - Jan 20 with 2719 viewsTomRAFC

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 10:32 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

Aye Kel I remember,didn't he want cash for a camera as well to help with his sports journalism?

What he did or did not wish to photograph is not something any of us should feel obliged to consider.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 2601 viewsncfc_chalky

Twelve votes and all going for option four and not a penny raised

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:34 - Jan 20 with 2597 viewsDaleiLama

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:33 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

I was surprised it was so few too!
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 13:35]

Login to get fewer ads

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:38 - Jan 20 with 2589 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 09:40 - Jan 20 by DaleiLama

As you've won the best part of a 6 figure sum on our lottery, you can indeed fook off you tightwad. Short arms, deep pockets

Would it help the fundraising if I up voted everyone and highlighted the fact that all the money won on the Dale Lotto was reinvested into the club except for £20 which went to a Rochdale lottery

#gofundchalky

Edit

That should have said a Rochdale Charity and not a Rochdale Lottery which I presume was autocorrected
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:05]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:47 - Jan 20 with 2571 viewsD_Alien

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:38 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

Would it help the fundraising if I up voted everyone and highlighted the fact that all the money won on the Dale Lotto was reinvested into the club except for £20 which went to a Rochdale lottery

#gofundchalky

Edit

That should have said a Rochdale Charity and not a Rochdale Lottery which I presume was autocorrected

Yes, it'd definitely help

But it'd have to be absolutely everyone over the next week or so...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:49 - Jan 20 with 2563 viewsDaleiLama

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:38 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

#gofundchalky

Edit

Joking apart Chalky, I think you'd have quite a few in your corner if you really needed help. Especially after you've bought a match pass for Oxford next Tuesday. You can also buy one for Gillingham on Saturday if you like? 💳💸💰

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:01 - Jan 20 with 2539 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:49 - Jan 20 by DaleiLama

Joking apart Chalky, I think you'd have quite a few in your corner if you really needed help. Especially after you've bought a match pass for Oxford next Tuesday. You can also buy one for Gillingham on Saturday if you like? 💳💸💰

I will wait to see how the game pans out on Tuesday before I decide on another game

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:03 - Jan 20 with 2531 viewsDaleiLama

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:01 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

I will wait to see how the game pans out on Tuesday before I decide on another game

Gillingham is Saturday before Oxford on Tuesday!

Here's a link (click on live match centre to buy - think you have to register first)

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/matches/results/
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:07]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:09 - Jan 20 with 2511 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:03 - Jan 20 by DaleiLama

Gillingham is Saturday before Oxford on Tuesday!

Here's a link (click on live match centre to buy - think you have to register first)

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/matches/results/
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:07]

Thanks for the link,I will buy a ticket for Tuesday,do Dale get more money from home games than away on ifollow?

Edit

Just registered,ta
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:15]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:20 - Jan 20 with 2497 viewsDaleiLama

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:09 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

Thanks for the link,I will buy a ticket for Tuesday,do Dale get more money from home games than away on ifollow?

Edit

Just registered,ta
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:15]

Each week there is an "agreed number" (average away following from previous years/negotiation) between home and away teams.

Dale get 100% of home bought through Rochdale AFC iplayer so all your tenner will go to the club for Oxford and everything above the agreed number for away games. So if Gillingham (a) on Saturday is set at 100, every purchase through RAFC > 100 goes to Dale. It seems like we are making some money on away games too, especially as the weather is sh1te and everyone is locked down.

Edit: Referncing last night's betting discussion, maybe the away number should be set at for example 100.5, then up to and including 100 goes to home team and 101 and over goes to away team
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:22]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:57 - Jan 20 with 2457 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:33 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

Feeling sorry for you, if you need a Quid in all honesty you can have one mate.

Have looked in my savings jar & can spare 100 1p coins for you

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 2302 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:20 - Jan 20 by DaleiLama

Each week there is an "agreed number" (average away following from previous years/negotiation) between home and away teams.

Dale get 100% of home bought through Rochdale AFC iplayer so all your tenner will go to the club for Oxford and everything above the agreed number for away games. So if Gillingham (a) on Saturday is set at 100, every purchase through RAFC > 100 goes to Dale. It seems like we are making some money on away games too, especially as the weather is sh1te and everyone is locked down.

Edit: Referncing last night's betting discussion, maybe the away number should be set at for example 100.5, then up to and including 100 goes to home team and 101 and over goes to away team
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 14:22]

Thanks for that,I shall save my contribution to home games so Dale will fully benefit

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:48 - Jan 20 with 2296 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:57 - Jan 20 by blackdogblue

Feeling sorry for you, if you need a Quid in all honesty you can have one mate.

Have looked in my savings jar & can spare 100 1p coins for you

If you chip in the other nine I will buy a Notts pass on you

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 07:51 - Jan 21 with 2190 viewsjudd

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:48 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

If you chip in the other nine I will buy a Notts pass on you

I've sent you a cheque, made payable to Chalky.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 17:27 - Jan 21 with 2047 viewsblackdogblue

Sorry Chalky, I couldn’t afford the postage for a 1,000 1p coins

Would hunt down who said yes on the poll 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:03 - Jan 22 with 1936 viewsDaleiLama

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:45 - Jan 20 by ncfc_chalky

Thanks for that,I shall save my contribution to home games so Dale will fully benefit

Just in case you are getting second thoughts Chalky? We should have well over 115 subscribing. 21/10 for the win according to Skybet.

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:18 - Jan 22 with 1915 viewsJames1980

If you buy a match pass for Saturday. I'm sure it is all the motivation the team will need to put in a performance worthy of 3 points #winitforchalky will be trending.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:05 - Jan 22 with 1891 viewsncfc_chalky

I see Dale as my second club which is interesting as before I came on here posting the thought of having a second club to 'support' seemed laughable to me but I've kinda taken the club and fans into my heart over the years,I won't purchase a pass for Saturday as Notts are at home but they are away on Tuesday but I will be keeping one eye on the Gillingham game on here as I usually do
I'm looking forward to visiting Spotland again with Notts as I shall view it differently than previous visits,maybe some on here would like to have Notts as their second team? 😏
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 15:17]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:09 - Jan 22 with 1884 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 14:18 - Jan 22 by James1980

If you buy a match pass for Saturday. I'm sure it is all the motivation the team will need to put in a performance worthy of 3 points #winitforchalky will be trending.

But who will get the blame if they lose heavily? 🤔

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:36 - Jan 22 with 1858 viewsrichfoad32

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 15:09 - Jan 22 by ncfc_chalky

But who will get the blame if they lose heavily? 🤔

Matt Done?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024