Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable 22:13 - Jan 26 with 1992 viewsWalboro

On the 29th Jan I will have been watching the Dale for 48 years make no wonder I’m bald .We have needed our own left back for at least 3 seasons.We haven’t had our own 1st choice keeper play for about two and a half seasons.All our centre half’s seem to get injured.We haven’t had a consistent right back since Rafferty.We haven’t had an out and out winger who actually beats his man and gets to the by line since Mendez.On the plus side Big Humph looks like a good player and Baah looks dangerous in spells. But it’s never been easy as a Dale fan this year is crazy the sooner the season is over the better as long as we stay up.
Unbelievable on 22:38 - Jan 26 with 1884 viewsdale5758

for the current management model to work we HAVE to stay up.im not sure i want this model to work but i don't blame BBM but the current board if Fred was still here he;d be telling all the directors to put their hands in their pockets
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 23:30]

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

Unbelievable on 08:09 - Jan 27 with 1606 viewspioneer

Maybe we should consider players recent record with injuries before we sign them.
Unbelievable on 10:35 - Jan 27 with 1456 viewsBucketBstard

Unbelievable on 08:09 - Jan 27 by pioneer

Maybe we should consider players recent record with injuries before we sign them.

Very good idea, we have two really good defenders in McShane and McLaughlin but both are injury prone and probably ended up at the Dale because of this factor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024