Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off 18:08 - Feb 17 with 2583 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:25 - Feb 17 with 2519 viewsboromat

Trialist playing right sided centre back.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:25 - Feb 17 with 2519 views442Dale

From the ‘Book of Phrases You Don’t Hear Often’, McLaughlin and McShane both starting.

Awful kit choice.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:40 - Feb 17 with 2446 viewsBeechball

I think the trialist might be Joel Lynch ex _sunderland and QPR. Was training with Bolton but I haven't heard they signed him.
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:46 - Feb 17 with 2408 viewsleedsdale

Defensive balls up gives Fleetwood a goal (I’ve no idea what the score is as not been watching long)

McShane gets robbed, defender in the middle misses kick and their guy places it in the bottom corner
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:49 - Feb 17 with 2387 viewsboromat

Guessing it's 1 nil to Fleetwood but not certain.

It's better than nothing but footage isn't great for me. Better upload speed from the club required I think, or maybe it's the camera that they're using.

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:54 - Feb 17 with 2350 viewslyberoc

They are saying in the chat room it's 3-2 Dale at HT with a McShane hat trick
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:57 - Feb 17 with 2317 viewslyberoc

Dale just tweeted" Fleetwood lead 1-0 at the break, in this evening's Central League Cup tie at the Crown Oil Arena "
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:59 - Feb 17 with 2304 viewsmightydale

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:46 - Feb 17 by leedsdale

Defensive balls up gives Fleetwood a goal (I’ve no idea what the score is as not been watching long)

McShane gets robbed, defender in the middle misses kick and their guy places it in the bottom corner

Not heard that mentioned before

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:10 - Feb 17 with 2235 viewsboromat

Stream defaults to 420p(auto) changed it to 720p and it's been much better.

Seems the striker trialist with the dreads is still with us

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:15 - Feb 17 with 2179 viewsShun

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 18:46 - Feb 17 by leedsdale

You could've said your first sentence without watching at all!
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 2099 viewsfitzochris

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:10 - Feb 17 by boromat

He’s not a striker - or isn’t usually.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:27 - Feb 17 with 2097 viewsboromat

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:10 - Feb 17 by boromat

Cancel the streaming resolution it's still pretty awful.

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 20:17 - Feb 17 with 1899 viewsblackdogblue

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 19:27 - Feb 17 by boromat

Cancel the streaming resolution it's still pretty awful.

Finished 1-1, can A Trialist who scored play on Saturday & how about Next Tuesday as a Left Back??

🤨

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 12:03 - Feb 18 with 1455 viewsJimmyRustler

So does this mean that McShane is fit but simply not being picked? Or are we just building up his fitness?
Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 13:44 - Feb 18 with 1358 viewsDaleiLama

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 14:39 - Feb 18 with 1284 viewselectricblue

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 13:44 - Feb 18 by DaleiLama

All this mention of trialist..
Can anybody confirm that lynch had a trial at Bolton...

Does BBM not rate lynch now.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 14:40 - Feb 18 with 1280 viewsHopwoodblue

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 13:44 - Feb 18 by DaleiLama

Are they not the new office staff just having a kick about ? 😀

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 16:53 - Feb 18 with 1155 viewsDaleiLama

Live stream of Central League Cup game against @ftfc, which has just kicked-off on 14:40 - Feb 18 by Hopwoodblue

Are they not the new office staff just having a kick about ? 😀

I've checked and it was only 11-a-side so can't have been an office kickabout. Unless there was a big subs bench?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024