Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale 15:00 - Feb 22 with 799 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale 22nd Feb 2021 15:00
TVOS gives us the stats ahead of Dale's huge away fixture at Northampton Town 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale on 16:50 - Feb 22 with 753 viewssuffolkdale

Great preview- as usual. I remember many visits in particular the 0-1 in our last game in February 2018. It’s great to see the highlights, in particular the ball which nearly crept over the goal line after the goalkeeper’s rushed clearance and the shot from the half way line from a Dale player.
I particularly remember the last 10 minutes - seemed like an hour!
Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale on 09:29 - Feb 23 with 611 viewsFrites

Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale on 16:50 - Feb 22 by suffolkdale

Great preview- as usual. I remember many visits in particular the 0-1 in our last game in February 2018. It’s great to see the highlights, in particular the ball which nearly crept over the goal line after the goalkeeper’s rushed clearance and the shot from the half way line from a Dale player.
I particularly remember the last 10 minutes - seemed like an hour!

Yes - I remember it well - a Calvin goal too!
Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale on 17:05 - Feb 23 with 504 viewssuffolkdale

Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale on 09:29 - Feb 23 by Frites

Yes - I remember it well - a Calvin goal too!

Equally some very miserable intimidating stewards which is one of the main reasons we remember Northampton over the years!
Stats Magic: Northampton Town v Rochdale on 18:01 - Feb 23 with 465 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024