Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... 11:31 - Mar 18 with 4583 viewsncfc_chalky

When it comes to the lotto!

I got a surprise cheque come through the post this morning for a tenner won on the lotto which was won on the 15th and the results haven't even been put up yet,I've been in Notts lotto for ages and won nowt but Dale Lotto seems very generous

The money will be put back into the club and spent on 50/50 tickets,cheers Daleys

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 11:59 - Mar 18 with 4540 viewsalbert_park

Nice one Chalky!
I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 16:44 - Mar 18 with 4360 viewsblackdogblue

Fookin fix 🤨...

More jam than Harltleys 🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 18:38 - Mar 18 with 4297 viewsncfc_chalky

I've got my eyes on that rollover jackpot and if I win it bdb I promise to treat you to a season ticket.....

At Notts

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 19:09 - Mar 18 with 4264 viewsblackdogblue

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 18:38 - Mar 18 by ncfc_chalky

I've got my eyes on that rollover jackpot and if I win it bdb I promise to treat you to a season ticket.....

At Notts

Deal 👍

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 22:06 - Mar 18 with 4153 viewsonedalefan

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 16:44 - Mar 18 by blackdogblue

Fookin fix 🤨...

More jam than Harltleys 🤣

Who are Harltleys?
I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 15:23 - Mar 19 with 3973 viewsToffeemanc

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 18:38 - Mar 18 by ncfc_chalky

At Notts

Congratulation Chalky,

I'm sure you've now had more wins at the Dale than the first team this season!

Good luck trying to win the jackpot, the odds on winning that must be similar to winning the national lottery, don't think it has ever been won since the new system started.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 16:52 - Mar 19 with 3934 viewsncfc_chalky

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 15:23 - Mar 19 by Toffeemanc

Congratulation Chalky,

I'm sure you've now had more wins at the Dale than the first team this season!

Good luck trying to win the jackpot, the odds on winning that must be similar to winning the national lottery, don't think it has ever been won since the new system started.

Some people are lucky in love and some people are lucky in money and I've had two divorces and no girlfriend,it's just a matter of time before that money is all mine and me and bdb are singing the wheelbarrow song in the Pavis stand

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 17:50 - Mar 19 with 3900 viewsblackdogblue

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 16:52 - Mar 19 by ncfc_chalky

Some people are lucky in love and some people are lucky in money and I've had two divorces and no girlfriend,it's just a matter of time before that money is all mine and me and bdb are singing the wheelbarrow song in the Pavis stand

Eating Jam sandwiches at half time & damn u autocorrect

Login to get fewer ads

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 22:10 - Mar 19 with 3827 viewsnordenblue

I've got to finally admit that Dale are better than Notts..... on 16:52 - Mar 19 by ncfc_chalky

You'll need a fooking wheelbarrow to carry all your winnings around soon....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024