Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid protocols for away games 22:04 - Apr 5 with 1650 viewskel

Does anyone know what the protocol is for attending away games and how many club officials are allowed to attend matches away from home?

The reason I ask is I’ve seen on Facebook that the club took two coaches down to Portsmouth when I’m sure the usual practice is to take one. One would hope that only the players and back room staff stayed over the night before the game and the second coach went down on the day.
Covid protocols for away games on 22:14 - Apr 5 with 1618 views442Dale

https://www.efl.com/siteassets/image/201920/covid-19-documents/updated-stage-thr

Some info on pg19 here. It’s from pre-season so there may have been further updates.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Covid protocols for away games on 22:16 - Apr 5 with 1612 viewskel

Covid protocols for away games on 22:14 - Apr 5 by 442Dale

https://www.efl.com/siteassets/image/201920/covid-19-documents/updated-stage-thr

Some info on pg19 here. It’s from pre-season so there may have been further updates.

Cheers, the social distancing thing has just been pointed out to me elsewhere too.

It was the wording from the coach operator than stood out in that it didn’t seem to be normal practice, even in these times.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 22:18]
Covid protocols for away games on 17:13 - Apr 6 with 1185 viewsEllDale

I noticed that Charlton arrived at the COA with two coaches.
The classier vehicles only accommodate around 30 people so with social distancing you may well have one coach for players and another for all the coaching and support staff.
Covid protocols for away games on 20:03 - Apr 6 with 1104 viewsnordenblue

Covid protocols for away games on 17:13 - Apr 6 by EllDale

I noticed that Charlton arrived at the COA with two coaches.
The classier vehicles only accommodate around 30 people so with social distancing you may well have one coach for players and another for all the coaching and support staff.

All this apparent social "distancing" between staff and players etc really does make me chuckle, like they even bother trying to be 2m apart, walk in with worse than useless shit cloth masks then dive all over each other all game anyway 🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024