Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club Statement 17:05 - Apr 12 with 3181 viewsCleedale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/april/statement_12.04.21/
Club Statement on 17:08 - Apr 12 with 3156 viewsfunkkk

I’m confused. Where did the Americans’ raise issue with BBM’s contract extension?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:08]
Club Statement on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 3068 viewsjoecooke

"At this time, we call for supporters to unite and focus our attention on our forthcoming home fixtures v Swindon Town and Accrington Stanley".

At this time as a supporter i would like the same level of unity and focus from the board with regards to communication ,transparency and diligence in protecting the survival of OUR club.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Club Statement on 17:17 - Apr 12 with 3059 views442Dale

They are calling on supporters to unite and focus our attention on upcoming games? Sorry? They don’t get to tell fans what to do.

Worth noting that is a statement from the Board of Directors, so whatever anyone thinks about individuals, that is from the board, not an individual and therefore should be treated as such. If that isn’t the case, any board member should state that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club Statement on 17:19 - Apr 12 with 3044 viewsTomRAFC

It's interesting how quickly they were able to get their reply out given the usually delays in communication...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Club Statement on 17:19 - Apr 12 with 3038 viewsDaleiLama

This smacks of more sleight of hand and mis-direction to me? Maybe I've just become too damn cynical and hard-bitten during lockdown for my own good. Prove me wrong. Pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club Statement on 17:19 - Apr 12 with 3032 viewskel

Club Statement on 17:16 - Apr 12 by joecooke

"At this time, we call for supporters to unite and focus our attention on our forthcoming home fixtures v Swindon Town and Accrington Stanley".

At this time as a supporter i would like the same level of unity and focus from the board with regards to communication ,transparency and diligence in protecting the survival of OUR club.

I’d like the players to unite and put in a damn sight more effort than they did on Saturday.

The rest of the statement is the same garbage we’ve heard before.
Club Statement on 17:28 - Apr 12 with 2955 viewsD_Alien

Club Statement on 17:19 - Apr 12 by DaleiLama

This smacks of more sleight of hand and mis-direction to me? Maybe I've just become too damn cynical and hard-bitten during lockdown for my own good. Prove me wrong. Pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Given the utter banality of that statement, they'd get more response with a Rampant Rabbit

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Club Statement on 17:28 - Apr 12 with 2949 viewsLaveritty

Club Statement on 17:08 - Apr 12 by funkkk

I’m confused. Where did the Americans’ raise issue with BBM’s contract extension?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:08]

I don't see how they could have raised issue with it as I presume that they, along with everybody else connected to the club (with the exception of 2 people!) probably knew nothing about it until it was 'disclosed' at the fans forum!

Maybe that is what the statement is hinting at? They too are equally as bewildered as we are and maybe made enquiries with the board as to how that chain of events came about?

And once again, the club seem to think (hope?) that simply by saying sorry and now lets concentrate on the next 2 games we will all forget about the duplicitous manner in which this whole sh1tshow has been handled!

Still not 'reading the room' are they?

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Login to get fewer ads

Club Statement on 17:28 - Apr 12 with 2948 viewsToffeemanc

I would say that the fans are currently very united and focused on the only thing that currently matters, which is the removal of the inept CEO and the rest of the board ASAP.

The only report I want to hear from the board meeting on the 19th is that the CEO is no longer at the club.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Club Statement on 17:33 - Apr 12 with 2903 viewselectricblue

"We have now reached a key stage with a number of highly interested parties who have signed Non-Disclosure Agreements and share the ambition of Rochdale AFC"

Does the above mean that Dunphy will not get the EGM that he requires Quite possibly..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Club Statement on 17:34 - Apr 12 with 2900 viewsBrierls

A statement from the board of directors...

"We have rightly been hammered for having our collective heads up our collective arse, which means that our communication has been pathetic.

So here's a statement...we don't know what to say.

Stop asking us questions and focus on the next two games plebs. It is not lost on us that supporters currently have zero impact on team performance, so we're just saying that because we haven't the first clue what else to say.

Yours insincerely,
The Board of Rochdale AFC"
Club Statement on 17:36 - Apr 12 with 2880 viewskel

Club Statement on 17:33 - Apr 12 by electricblue

"We have now reached a key stage with a number of highly interested parties who have signed Non-Disclosure Agreements and share the ambition of Rochdale AFC"

Does the above mean that Dunphy will not get the EGM that he requires Quite possibly..

No, it means we’re being fobbed off with the same shite they’ve been saying for god knows how long. They seem to think we’re as easily fooled as bury fans but they’re sadly mistaken.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 17:37]
Club Statement on 17:48 - Apr 12 with 2803 viewsD_Alien

Club Statement on 17:28 - Apr 12 by Toffeemanc

I would say that the fans are currently very united and focused on the only thing that currently matters, which is the removal of the inept CEO and the rest of the board ASAP.

The only report I want to hear from the board meeting on the 19th is that the CEO is no longer at the club.

If that statement were to be taken at face value, it won't even be on the agenda

"Any other business?"

"Nah"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Club Statement on 17:51 - Apr 12 with 2766 viewsdalenumber2

Club Statement on 17:48 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

If that statement were to be taken at face value, it won't even be on the agenda

"Any other business?"

"Nah"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

The more stuff that comes out of the club like this, the more I worry for our future!
Club Statement on 17:55 - Apr 12 with 2738 viewsblackdogblue

I have read the Americans Linked in Statement & unless I am missing something or just thick as a brick... no mention of the Managers contract extension in it...

I feel truly sorry for Chaff & ATP after their rally cry around posts on here.. I can’t keep either 🤔

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Club Statement on 18:14 - Apr 12 with 2631 viewselectricblue

Non disclosure agreement equals we don't actually have anyone interested but we have to say something to appease people.

That is how my brother sees it.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Club Statement on 18:26 - Apr 12 with 2568 viewsBrierls

Club Statement on 18:14 - Apr 12 by electricblue

Non disclosure agreement equals we don't actually have anyone interested but we have to say something to appease people.

That is how my brother sees it.......

Thanks for your brother's invaluable contribution.
Club Statement on 19:00 - Apr 12 with 2439 viewsbluevein64

Club Statement on 17:34 - Apr 12 by Brierls

A statement from the board of directors...

"We have rightly been hammered for having our collective heads up our collective arse, which means that our communication has been pathetic.

So here's a statement...we don't know what to say.

Stop asking us questions and focus on the next two games plebs. It is not lost on us that supporters currently have zero impact on team performance, so we're just saying that because we haven't the first clue what else to say.

Yours insincerely,
The Board of Rochdale AFC"

Exactly, it stinks of someone's (Board member/s) amateur attempt at reverse Psychology - focus your minds upon the next two games, redirect your thoughts away from all this unrest and talk of despondency - there's good chaps............
Club Statement on 19:22 - Apr 12 with 2328 views442Dale

Club Statement on 17:28 - Apr 12 by Laveritty

I don't see how they could have raised issue with it as I presume that they, along with everybody else connected to the club (with the exception of 2 people!) probably knew nothing about it until it was 'disclosed' at the fans forum!

Maybe that is what the statement is hinting at? They too are equally as bewildered as we are and maybe made enquiries with the board as to how that chain of events came about?

And once again, the club seem to think (hope?) that simply by saying sorry and now lets concentrate on the next 2 games we will all forget about the duplicitous manner in which this whole sh1tshow has been handled!

Still not 'reading the room' are they?

Why would a manager’s contract, whoever it was who signed it and no matter how badly they were doing, fall under a term such as “serious internal issues”?

For reference, a timeline:

24th Feb.
Altman and Marcelli join as directors:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/february/statement_board-of-directors_24

25th Feb.
Further info on them joining the board, with quotes:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/february/andrewkelly_danaltmanemremarcel

28th Feb.
Altman makes statement on not accepting offer to join the board:
Altman and Marcelli not joining board? by chuckleberry 28 Feb 2021 19:41
Statement released

10th March.
Fans Forum where it is revealed BBM has extended his contract.

11th March.
The club make a statement after the forum. This was when they first apologised around the situation.
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/march/fansforumupdate/

25th March.
Open letter to supporters sent via various methods barring carrier pigeons, further information is provided on the manager’s contract:
https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/march/openletter_march2021/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024